News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

submitted another fire hard, still blue though :( 

well I guess there's no point in trying anymore :unsure:

Edited by meruru

Yay Ice!  Just added another ice to the count.

Seems like the first half of the day more fire users are on, whereas the 2nd half of the day there's more ice users.

I bet we could analyze demographics just from that :D

34 minutes ago, meruru said:

submitted another fire hard, still blue though :( 

well I guess there's no point in trying anymore :unsure:

Don't give up! 

As long as the bar exists and we can submit, we still have a chance! There's only a 1% difference! And climb over that, and the bar will turn red again!

I know, so close to the end, your energy is flagging, and your embers are dying, but don't give up just yet! 

You've done so very well up to this point! You can do a little more! Every bit counts! 

Thank you for all your help!

*gives you a cookie*

PDP-Chocolate-Chunk-Cookie.ashx

those of us in the southern hemisphere have woken up. i think most australian players like myself would want ice, because it's hot here, while you poor northern hemisphere people are freezing right now, so need warming up. i do know of one northern person who is team ice though, so there goes that theory. i need coffee. maybe iced coffee...

This is going to be a down-to-the-wire event. Look forward to where this goes.

Personally I think we should chill out. :D

14 minutes ago, greycat said:

those of us in the southern hemisphere have woken up. i think most australian players like myself would want ice, because it's hot here, while you poor northern hemisphere people are freezing right now, so need warming up. i do know of one northern person who is team ice though, so there goes that theory. i need coffee. maybe iced coffee...

Australians unite! I like the theory haha, it's kinda why I've been picking ice XD Ice coffee, always~

That kinda makes sense, as it's Freezing up hear in the northern hemisphere.

For some people it's below freezing, or (if you use Fahrenheit) in the negatives!

It's really cold

I'm tired of cold.

Fire and Hot Cocoa all the way. 

5 hours ago, Loki.Dottir said:

Oh my gosh. You know what I just realized?

We might be deciding who it is that ended up playing Saint Nikolaus.

Nah, I think it's set. Especially since 

Spoiler

"[e]veryone was safe, the festival was beautiful, all of your old friends were here, and everything was back to normal."

And since Avery was never outright accounted for in this chapter, how would Snowa realise that unless he was the Saint?

Personally the weather outside doesn't effect my choice. It's been freezing for a week straight (Though, thankfully, has warmed up a tiny bit the last day, at least it doesn't feel like I'll get frostbite just by stepping outside without a jacket) I personally hate being cold.

Still only voting for ice. :P

1 minute ago, Themod444 said:

As a canadian, its illegal for me to choose fire. 

So, lets go ice~

How can it be illegal? 

You have fireplaces right? 

You can cook right?

You don't eat ice all day. 

Pancakes and Maple Syrup are a thing.

Pick Fire.

Fire is good. 

Added more hard ICE! 

We've been in the arctic blast for the past 2 weeks with wind chills -10 to -35f below zero.  Despite our cold I love ice coffee and hot chocolate although not at the same time but in the same day.  Go ICE!

14 minutes ago, Themod444 said:

As a canadian, its illegal for me to choose fire. 

So, lets go ice~

I don't know why but this made me giggle so much.

Guess as a Texan it should be illegal for me to choose Ice since the only time we see ice is if we buy it from the store or make it from the freezer. XD But I'm still rooting for Fire- gotta keep nice and toasty! 

there are total fire bans this weekend for a lot of parts of australia. it's bushfire season.

'Sounds scary, greycat. Hope everyone stays safe there!

So we had Avatar of Change a couple years ago, and this year we had Avatar of Destruction. Do you think next year we'll get the Avatar of Creation? I sure hope so. On another note, I switched over to Team Fire for the last day.

6 minutes ago, DragonNeko said:

So we had Avatar of Change a couple years ago, and this year we had Avatar of Destruction. Do you think next year we'll get the Avatar of Creation? I sure hope so. On another note, I switched over to Team Fire for the last day.

Yeaaa! New Member!

Thanks for helping! 

Have a cookie!

chocolatechipcookies-90198407-571231025f9b588cc2c1596f.jpg

The story has been interesting but I have a bad feeling about reading the epilogue for day 12.  Less then 3 hours left and meter is only at 58% filled.  If by any chance it does unlock before the event is turned off, I hope someone gets a screenshot and posts on wiki.

43 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

The story has been interesting but I have a bad feeling about reading the epilogue for day 12.  Less then 3 hours left and meter is only at 58% filled.  If by any chance it does unlock before the event is turned off, I hope someone gets a screenshot and posts on wiki.

I'm sure if it does get unlocked that even if some people aren't on before the event is removed from DC, the people behind the event will post the rest on the wiki. They've posted everything up until now. I see no reason why they wouldn't post that if it does get unlocked so people that isn't on gets to read it. :)

.... I really should actually *read* the story before the event shuts down. 

1 minute ago, Marie19R said:

.... I really should actually *read* the story before the event shuts down. 

You can find the story on the wiki in the currently being released section right now. :) I haven't read a word of it! :lol: But I know it'll be on the wiki when I decide to read it.