Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

This is our punishment for not being good enough at puzzles.* .__.

*I'm not gonna dignify calling them "Tetris."

Disappointed that it just disappeared like that. I guess that's what we get for not filling the bar. No epilogue. :(

Just now, DorkJulian said:

This is our punishment for not being good enough at puzzles.* .__.

Or for having day jobs we have to go to.

I kinda get the feeling we'll get it, they've given us stories before that didn't actually get posted as part of the official event that they decided not to input for whatever reasons just to share. Just didn't realize how close the time was, I'm CST.

Just now, Terces said:

What percent was the bar filled before the event ended? Did anyone see?

Definitely past 60%, that's all I can say. I accidentally refreshed my newest page.

I played as much as I possibly could today whenever I was home. I had the next puzzle ready so all I had to do was click the button. In fact sometimes I had two lined up in different tabs. Still it wasn't enough for fire to win and not enough to fill the bar.

Just now, purplehaze said:

I played as much as I possibly could today whenever I was home. I had the next puzzle ready so all I had to do was click the button. In fact sometimes I had two lined up in different tabs. Still it wasn't enough for fire to win and not enough to fill the bar.

Most times I had about a dozen finished puzzle tabs lined up! :P (and also was playing for fire)

Well, at least it was pretty much neck and neck, last time I checked.  There was only 1% difference between fire and ice.

1 minute ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

Well, at least it was pretty much neck and neck, last time I checked.  There was only 1% difference between fire and ice.

True, but almost always the extra 1% was in the icy direction.

I'm currently reading the whole story (that I totally didn't read at all during the event!). Really interesting, I love all the different dragons.

i thought it was 70% filled, or close to it.  it's been consistently 51 ice 49 fire all day. i tried to submit a puzzle right on the end time, but it didn't work.

i'd thought the game might stay up till we completed the bar to get the epilogue.

1 minute ago, greycat said:

i'd thought the game might stay up till we completed the bar to get the epilogue.

I was hoping!

Oh come on! At least make a page so we can read the see story! 😭😭😭😭

I had no luck playing the game however I was more successful in getting 2 cb hollies and 2 of the new Xmas draggies which meant more to me than playing the game.  Also too my muscle in my right arm was flaring up so that I couldn't stay on it for very long. I now have caveborns of all the Xmas draggies!!! YAY. Have all the Valentine ones too. So just need to catch the 2018 releases when they are to make their debut Feb. 14th.

34 minutes ago, greycat said:

I was certain this would be the case. I came on just now to discover the whole thing just disappeared. Boo.

I am *disappointed* in that the story is gone and that we did not get to read Chapter 12, the end of the story. 

PLEASE put the story back on-line?

I'm hoping to see the end of the story too, I'm sorry it wasn't completed.

Can someone point me to the post with the spriter credits for the game? The wiki doesn't have it and I'm not really interested in going through this entire thread.