TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

Congrats! That's a big achievement, Moonshark and Sirithiel! Good luck to everyone who is still trying - the drops are better/slower than they were earlier *crosses fingers for y'all*

48 minutes ago, quinney said:

Clicked madly on plenty of Hollies and Yulebucks - got none!

Have you tried using incognito window in google chrome? I clicked on 50+ hollies without any luck using firefox,  while with incognito window I got one in less then 10 minutes

4 minutes ago, Astiana2011 said:

Congrats! That's a big achievement, Moonshark and Sirithiel! Good luck to everyone who is still trying - the drops are better/slower than they were earlier *crosses fingers for y'all*

Oh, I'm still hunting. XD  I only have one Holly; still need a second. But I'm halfway there, which is better than I was this morning! :)

Yes! Got a CB Holly just now. Now I can relax a bit. I was gifted one yesterday by an amazing person, so now I have what I need.

Good luck to those who are still hunting!

I tend not to breed the latest holiday dragon until late in the season in case I see a pairing I really like and can't live without.

even now Hollies and Yules are hard to catch dang x) hopefully i can get what i need today o:

Just got my first Holly ^^ Now all I need is one more and a Yulebuck pair.

7 minutes ago, Iside said:

Have you tried using incognito window in google chrome? I clicked on 50+ hollies without any luck using firefox,  while with incognito window I got one in less then 10 minutes

I read that turning off images and javascript helps. 

7 minutes ago, Iside said:

Thank you for the tip! Just snagged my second Holly by trying that method. Firefox is such a resource hog.

All done hunting until the next dragon's released. I now have a set of CBs for every Christmas release - woo hoo!

Is it just me or can I not add my eggs into EATW? My scroll is unhidden and I was able to successfully add my scroll to another hatchery. 

*sigh* Not a single holly and only one Yulebuck and now I have to go to work. At least I got the rest of them though. Good luck everyone.

its now been upwards of a entire 2 days ive checked every 5 or so minutes

still no leetle tree spawning in the forest :'(

3 minutes ago, toph said:

its now been upwards of a entire 2 days ive checked every 5 or so minutes

still no leetle tree spawning in the forest :'(

Someone got one about an hour and a half ago (maybe two hours now). They're dropping, just not often.

10 minutes ago, dragondoodle said:

*sigh* Not a single holly and only one Yulebuck and now I have to go to work. At least I got the rest of them though. Good luck everyone.

Don't worry, it gets easier every day as more people complete their scrolls. I finally got my 2 hollies last night, after trying since the beginning.

OK, so I was going to Influence my Hollies to be a male/female pair... but I can't. So my question is, what gender were the original Hollies?

4 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

Someone got one about an hour and a half ago (maybe two hours now). They're dropping, just not often.

ah damn that'd be why. i was asleep an hour ago

@Yubelchen thanks for the reply. I thought they were all male, but I wasn't sure. Too bad, I would have really liked to have a male/female pair.. was hoping that since there 'were' females from the raffles, that TJ would have allowed the option.

Like during Halloween, I'm really happy to see that we all have an opportunity to catch past CB Christmas dragons. Thanks TJ :D 

Does anyone know for sure that, if I release an original CB Christmas dragon, I will be able to pick up a fresh CB egg of the same breed?

I'm assuming I can because of the simple math but I just wanted to be 100% certain. Please let me know if somebody knows for sure.

Dang - is everyone after the holly and yulebucks? Spent several hours and not 1...

Only need one yulebuck,and of course the hollies I didn't get  :/ oh well - gotta keep trying...

Edited by TempestSea