Kaini

Raffle Discussion

Congrats to the winners.  I didn't win this month, so I will eat some sugar-free, fat-free no-win cookies.

I've entered every single raffle ever created and never, ever won. Honestly I had given up by now. The only reason I kept entering was that it was kind of fun to see that I got the requirments. And now I've won a bronze shimmer. I waver between being speechless in amazement and running in circles, screaming in joy.

To everyone who hasn't won - Don't give up, it will happen eventually. I wish you good luck for this month!

Edited by Laura-Lana

1 hour ago, Laura-Lana said:

I've entered every single raffle ever created and never, ever won. Honestly I had given up by now. The only reason I kept entering was that it was kind of fun to see that I got the requirments. And now I've won a bronze shimmer. I waver between being speechless in amazement and running in circles, screaming in joy.

To everyone who hasn't won - Don't give up, it will happen eventually. I wish you good luck for this month!

Congratulations! It is sometimes hard to hold out hope, but I still keep entering. Someday...

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Congratulations! It is sometimes hard to hold out hope, but I still keep entering. Someday...

I know what you mean, but yes you'll get one someday. Do not give up. *hugs*

On 3/1/2020 at 12:51 PM, Laura-Lana said:

Awesome, congrats! I laughed at the running in circles screaming in joy, that's pretty much exactly how I reacted when I caught my first Gold after a decade of playing. 

I never actually expect to win the raffle anymore, and it does make me a little sad to see the 'did not win' message. But I still enter, largely because of my superstitious/weird brain that insists that if I stop entering then the next raffle would be the one I *would've* won (if future is predetermined and all that stuff). 

Edited by HeatherMarie
grammar oopsie

I 100% never expected to win a raffle, but I enter them every time all the same. Can't win if you don't buy a ticket, right?

So I was completely stunned Saturday night to see the "Congrats, you won!" message. I keep checking to be sure it's really there.

I guess the point is, keep trying? It's completely random so it really could be you next time. And good luck to everyone in March!

I'm not superstitious at all, but just before learning I'd won, I spotted a gray fox in my yard for the very first time. A single fox is supposed to be a lucky sign, and I guess this one really was! 🦊

I’ve been on and off the site for many years but it was first time entering one of these raffles! I’ve been gone for four years, and I don’t remember them having been monthly...not sure when that started!

I didn’t win though so better luck next time for me! And congratulations winners! 

Edited by AmaNoGawa
Typo haha

No win for me again (but I've won twice before so not a big deal XD) but congratulations to all who won this time around!

On 3/31/2020 at 4:21 AM, Fandom Addict said:

Don't forget to check the raffle! No win here, but congrats to those who have won! 

I did forget all about it, but since I check my email every day I guess I would have seen it if I won. XD

There are a lot of wyverns that I like, so this month should be easy enough, although I don't have any growing yet.

Congrats to all the winners, especially @dragoncat1207! Welcome to DC! :)

On 3/31/2020 at 1:45 AM, Confused Cat said:

Om nom nom failcookie nom nom  🍪 🐉

Is that dragon eating the cookie? Or are you eating the dragon and the cookie? 😛

I legit forgot about the raffle until last night, oops. I'd entered at the beginning of the month of course but it completely skipped my mind that the winners were already chosen. This, of course, means another no-win for me! 

Wyverns... I really need to better familiarize myself with what each dragon breed *is*, looked at the wiki page and definitely didn't remember a good number of those as being wyverns. There are a few wyverns that I don't have my '20 goal' of, so guess I'll be hunting for those! (Or better yet, hunting for stuff in the biomes that I can trade for messies of those.)

57 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Is that dragon eating the cookie? Or are you eating the dragon and the cookie? 😛

The dragon and I are sharing the cookie. (We both like cookies way too much.)

I don't really plan on collecting any wyverns as far as my lineage projects go, so I might have to pick some up specifically for this. Now I can have part 2 of this name! XD

15 hours ago, Aqub said:

I don't really plan on collecting any wyverns as far as my lineage projects go, so I might have to pick some up specifically for this. Now I can have part 2 of this name! XD

You could go for Aeons for their BSA, too.

In the past I've collected raffle-requirement dragons and then used them as zombie fodder a month or two later. (Not that they actually turned...)  I expected to do that this time before realizing there actually are wyvern breeds I need more of.

my heart jumped as soon as i saw the email saying "congrats, you've won, claim your prize!"

i'm really proud of my bronze shimmer and even named him after my (deceased) best friend's original character. he's at 4 days and 2 hours at s2, and his first mate is gonna be a female aqualis!  i was torn between that or a pyro zenowyrm but i think i've made up my mind for now.