Kaini

Raffle Discussion

Congrats to this month's winners! Sad to hear that there are people out there gaming the system and ruining it for the everyone else. But hey, at least some other lucky hunters got to catch the shinies.

Ahhh, I see now why I have a hard, very hard time winning a Prize! 😁

38 minutes ago, jumpsnake said:

Thank you!!

Question: can TJ track the culprit through the prize codes, I wonder?

Also, is there any way to know how many CB prizes are out there now? Just curious.

I think so?  Let's hope they get their just "reward" and soon!

I don't know, but must be a fair few now, especially since the number given out is now linked to the number of entries.

1 hour ago, Astreya said:

@Sashimi

Abandoning them is no problem. Finding and catching them again would be, though. It's not like in the beginning of DC when you could give someone a "get" link and then the egg would land on the target scroll with a certain probability (while still passing the AP in between). Now you'd really have to be lucky.

Aaahh I get it now, thanks.

Lets just hope there's not too many players doing this 😵

3 minutes ago, Sashimi said:

Aaahh I get it now, thanks.

Lets just hope there's not too many players doing this 😵

Sorry to say , but I believe quite a few players are doing this and who knows what else. Sorry to sound so bitter.

No win cookie for me this month too. *Noms it.*

Sad to see a bunch of prizes get won by a multi-scroller. 😕 But congrats to the lucky catchers who spoiled some of their attempts.

Wow!

I've entered in a few of the monthly raffles here and there when I remember or happen to see. This month I didn't even enter until a few days before it ended. I've been having some really  good luck the last few days and here's just another little extra thing I guess.🥳 It's really the small things after a not so good stretch. Good luck to next month's rafflers! 

I sure hope TJ will be able to find a way to circumvent the whole multi-scrolling issue. Maybe something with limiting it based on IP addresses? 🤔

I also just won my very first prize dragon.  The bronze western one.  So happy with my new pretty.  

Been playing Dragon Cave since just after the Yulebucks were released (I missed them by a few days) and have been entering most raffles since they started, so glad to finally have one on my scroll.  

Now I need to come up with a marvellously clever name for it - perhaps something to do connect it to the date today since it is the 29th February.  Any suggestions are welcome.  Since all my eggs have a "surname" no worries of suggestions are names that are already out there. 

Congrats to all this month's winners! :) (Once again I am not one of them.)

Still hoping for that silver shiny someday, but alas. Congrats those that won!

Congrats to all the winners!

I almost forgot to enter: I thought I had, but 30mins before the drawing I saw the page saying "enter the raffle". Ups! Didn't win though.

Congrats to all the winners!

Re: multi scrolling, limiting it to one ISP can be tricky. There was a time when both me and my son played, two legit accounts. He stopped playing long time ago, though.

And if they do limit the ISP, I think that could be easily tricked too, I could play from my PC and from my phone,  I have two different providers, I guess that would make the ISPs different?

What a stupid way of playing a free game, cheating. 

Sort of a moot discussion since cheating results in a ban anyway - there's no reason to limit families that play in the same household. 

Let's keep to the topic of the raffle, please. Rule breaking does get taken care of. 

Congrats to all the winners! Entered and didn't win, but we can always try again in March ^^

I had a dream where I won a gold Shimmerscale and got super hyped up about it. Needless to say, I was quite disappointed when I woke up to find that nope, nothing for me. Oh well. *shrugs*

..... Huh. Apparently I completely forgot it was time for the raffle? Obviously I didn't win anything, otherwise I would've gotten an email (right?), but it took me until just now to realize it had even happened. ... When I got the notification that I've qualified for March's raffle. Already.  (Must add, I have heard a few times that March is a 'lucky' month in general, but most definitely not for my family. Deaths, hospitals, etc in March over the years.)

Anyways, congrats to the new winners! 

Edited by HeatherMarie

Came back for the Valentine's release and got my first CB prize dragon (Silver Tinsel):

vMoOvex.png

Congrats to the other winners and better luck next time for you all!