i...i can't believe it
never thought it'd actually happen and it was what i didn't dare hope for
wow i don't even know if i should gender or not 
like i've thought about it on & off hypothetically but

been 10 years since I first joined and wow wooow 
don't mind me, i'm in shock & rambling

also i forget but do i have to worry about sickness
i kind of just quick-clicked without properly processing 

Congrats!! No, I believe they are protected from dying of sickness. I tried to be really careful but mine got sick anyway. XD

Clicked on the raffle page because I had a notification that I'd already completed this month's requirements, and did the biggest double take when I saw that I'd actually won something. I feel so lucky to have all that waiting finally paid off! Congrats to everyone else who won something, and good luck for this month to everyone who hasn't yet ❤️

11 minutes ago, Crystals said:

Clicked on the raffle page because I had a notification that I'd already completed this month's requirements, and did the biggest double take when I saw that I'd actually won something. I feel so lucky to have all that waiting finally paid off! Congrats to everyone else who won something, and good luck for this month to everyone who hasn't yet ❤️

I had an exactly the same situation!

Just noticed I won a bronze Tinsel!

so glad it's a bronze, perhaps I will win its mate someday in a few more years, much more possible than 2x silver or 2x gold^^
Won't have use of it until then but that's much closer to my DC dream coming true

Edited by VixenDra

Congrats!

...and where is my endless supply of No Win treats?

Congrats to winners!

aand I have a question. What was previous month requirement?

This time I didn't even get the "sorry, you didn't win" note, so I suspect I didn't entry the rafle at all, for some reason -_-

(like requirements more specific than usual) 

My first reaction "NO."

I got no email (or maybe it went to trash) but I went to check the raffle status and it already showed the September requirements, so I thought I didn't win. But then I read further and it said I did win after all!

I have to say I do like the eastern better BUT I do love this silver glittering thing ❤️ Let the breeding plans start!

37 minutes ago, Lyncerta said:

What was previous month requirement?

I think it was "Raise 3 bred adult dragons"

Well, no win once again. Hard to be disappointed when I forgot all about it until I got the notice that I was eligible to enter the current raffle. XD

Besides, I have given up hoping to win, really, although I will continue to enter until I do!

Congrats to the winners! Prizes for the world! :)

I didn't win, but did really quickly get entry to the next raffle. Is it just me or are the entry requirements really easy half the time?

Congrats to the new winners!

*noms another no-win cookie*

Congrats to the winners!

I hope to finally win something this month. XD

No win club! :D I tend to get sad about it once I initially find out, and then take it in stride.

Didn't even remember it was raffle-day until I got that 'qualified for this month's raffle' notice. Of course I didn't win. If I ever do win I'll be so shocked I won't know what to do, lol. 

Congrats to all this month's winners! I love seeing familiar usernames winning.

18 hours ago, Chaosdawn said:

Congrats!! No, I believe they are protected from dying of sickness. I tried to be really careful but mine got sick anyway. XD

Oh thank goodness

One less thing to worry about ^^;

I think I've basically given up the hope I'll ever win, too, to the point that raffle prizes almost seem like a myth to me. 😹 I have to confess I feel a tiny bit bitter when I see players lamenting that they still didn't win their third prize or something (not pointing to anyone specifically!). At least these raffles are incorruptible and unpredictable, except for my knowledge it won't most probably be me. 😹

My Account and there's a link to enter the raffle. You have to reach the monthly guidelines to be able to enter.

Edited by jewel21

6 minutes ago, milotic9999 said:

I feel so dumb, where do we go to enter the raffle? I've ever done one before. 

Go to the Raffle Status link in the Account page. This month's requirements are to raise 3 adult dragons; the requirements change each month.

Edited by obelisk_light

Dang, reallly late! Good luck to everyone, for this months raffle! Hoping everyone will get a shiny someday!