TJ09

2017-04-28 - April Release

No idea what's up with those exotic names lately... I both love it and hate it, unique yet hard to remember.

Either way, I like the patterns on both, the Krai is still my favorite.

Looks like the Sinii Krai might look pretty good with Tetras. Overall, I like them. The Scimitar Wyvern is nice too.

Bless you, Corteo! Please, more fish-inspired dragons xd.png

Edited by Pluviophillia

Eh, not a bad release. Not the most interesting of them all, but pretty decent.

The Sinii Krai (what an odd name...) look decent, maybe a little too garish but okay. I like the stripes.

Description-wise... not very interesting. Somebody must really like aquarium fish here.

Scimitar-wings, on the other hand, look rather bland but their description is kinda interesting. I like the weird description their eggs have, totally caught me off-guard during the release day. biggrin.gif Gonna name my Scimitar-wings after the Ansei, the Sword-singers, of old Elder Scrolls-lore.

Oh, I really like the Sinii Krai! What a beautiful, colorful dragon, with such a graceful form. ♥ I like the Scimitar too, but the Sinii knocks my socks off.

Sinii Krai are lovely~

I want one hundred.

They look ok. Nothing unique enough about either for me to want to collect them over, say Fire Gems.

Good job spriters.

Whoa, the Sinii Krai male looks lovely, can't wait to see the female too, great job Corteo! Also the Scimitar-wings look fabulous, love their poses, especially the male one, great job Mysfytt!

EDIT: I thought the Siniis looked fishy for some reason, now I know why xd.pnglaugh.gif (pun so intended xd.png )

Edited by TigersLover

Ok, the Scimitars I get. But I'd love to hear where Sinii Krai get their names from.

Also, is it just me or has there been an influx of more "exotic" breed names (so to say) in more recent releases? xd.png

WOW - great stuff - thanks spriters smile.gif

AND both have dimorphism.

Edited by fuzzbucket

But I'd love to hear where Sinii Krai get their names from.

It means "Blue Band" or "Blue Edging" in Russian smile.gif

Hey guys. Female Sinii Krai?

New artist.

I love both of these new breeds laugh.gif It's going to be a nice relaxing month while I fill up on these and a couple more fire gems that I missed getting.

Though, I do wish the female Sinni Krai would be edited. I know crits afterthefact never pan out, but her stretched leg is abnormally long, kinda distracts me from enjoying it properly. xd.png Anatomy problems always bug me.

Notice how the black coloring on the feet stop about where the hock begins? And see how high up her hock is? Her foot probably should have ended where the red first ends and the black begins, about where the leg finishes overlapping with the tail.

Oh well. I'll never unsee it but I still love them. laugh.gif We need more brightly-colored poisonous dragons!

New artist.

Now that you mention that.

Yeah, we have a new artist! wub.gif At least for regular ingame sprites, like dragons and the few other critters.

Playdoh sprited eggs for the festival of eggs and according to our inofficial wikie one treat for Trick-or-Treat.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Yeah - saw that too smile.gif Congrats, Playdoh.

OK I like this release - something for everyone - the aquarium fishy dragon for those who love colourful dragons and the scimitar ones for those who like subdued hues. I'm sure both will make for some great checkers.

The male Sinii Krai reminds me off female Teimarr's posewise so that MIGHT be interesting but I absolutely LOVE the female one - that pose is elegant and dynamic in all the best ways,

The scimitars posses the dynamic (slightly agressivene) feel I've come to love and appreciate and expect over the years from Wyverns here on DC.

Congrats and thanks to all artists <3

Edited by herk

I love the male Scimitar-wing Wyverns! biggrin.gif

And I wonder if the Sinii Krai will make the Luminae shed their scales when breeding, due to the poison on their skin...

New artist.

I didn't notice it till now, thanks for pointing it out xd.png ! Great job Playdoh!

And dustpuppy, imo Luminae should shed their scales when bred with Siniis, since from the description Siniis are poisonous.

For some reason I see the male's Scimitar-wing Wyvern feet as really wonky unsure.gif

@Painter I see what you mean about the leg and it is an anatomical error but I can't bring myself to be bothered by it. I really like the "silhouette" of the pose and I think fixing the leg would detract from it.

I love both Sinii Krai sprites, v happy with this dragon.

Oh wow! My favorite of the two has changed.

I like the baby wyverns more but I like the colorful adults better~

On the Adult wyvern his foot really looks weird >-<