TJ09

2017-04-28 - April Release

I'm still surprised at how easy these guys are to catch. Three of my eggs hatched while I was sleeping. Woke up just now and grabbed three more eggs with no difficulty at all. Am I to assume these are going to be extra-common, or is it just not as many people hunting for them?

Given the timing of most releases, there may be a lot of players who only begin checking today. I only realized it was happening (a few hours after it started) because of the Facebook announcement; I tend to be more casual about my visits to DC during the week.

Are they still mass dropping?

Not mass dropping, but certainly frequently. Should be easy to get.

I really love how the orange one looks so far! The blue on it reminds me a lot of a macaw of some sort!

So excited to see them grow up! biggrin.gif

Three more beauties hatched, got three more eggs. Now to figure out what to name these hatchlings... And wait impatiently for TJ's to grow up.

For the grey S2, shouldn't it read, "And look! It has gained some colored patterns and grown hard blade-like growths on its wings! It must be close to maturing."

I haven't seen anyone mention the typo yet unsure.gif

For the grey S2, shouldn't it read, "And look! It has gained some colored patterns and grown hard blade-like growths on its wings! It must be close to maturing."

I haven't seen anyone mention the typo yet unsure.gif

It has been reported in The Grammar Patrol

Eleven years... that just blows my mind.

But hey, I'll get all nostalgic and teary-eyed next month!

I'm really hoping the "harmless" dragons have dimorphism.

Their markings and colors are really nice to me.

Plus, it sorta looks like that have 4 wings...?

I could be wrong, but from those little pixels that's what it seems to be.

Yay

One of my eggs finally hatched, and it reminds me of fruit.

And fire.

I just thought of something.

Wouldn't it be cool, if these new releases and the upside-down mints from April 1 were somehow connected? I mean, maybe breeding the mints with either of the new releases would produce hybrids😱

I have absolutely no proof to back that up. Just a crazy little thought.😜

I was going to say the Currently Being Released wiki page will have the S1s if you want to see them but it looks like they've missed the Harmless S1s :0 Oh well, the hatcheries will be flooded with the new hatchlings soon anyway : p

Thank you very much, even if they missed the harmless S1s at that time, it would've been great to see the striped S1s. It's a bit of a moot point now as my scroll has S1s - had I checked the forums earlier I would've seen your reply. I appreciate the tip nonetheless, cheers! happy.gif

My favourite of the hatchlings are the harmless S1s and the striped S2s.Only 13 hours until we see the adults!

Eleven years... that just blows my mind.

But hey, I'll get all nostalgic and teary-eyed next month!

I'm really hoping the "harmless" dragons have dimorphism.

Their markings and colors are really nice to me.

Plus, it sorta looks like that have 4 wings...?

I could be wrong, but from those little pixels that's what it seems to be.

What did we get for DC birthday last year? It wasn't the change that GoN's could breed, was it? Or was it the return of the Frills and Old Pinks?

Oh wow, I forgot that's when we got all of that. What an amazing bag of goodies that was. I wonder how TJ will try to top it?

i feel bad for forgetting how hyped I got when I saw the Frills return. I had the biggest freak out at home. I remember my mom was so worried I was upset over something and I couldn't stop laughing. A little crazy I admit, but my biggest DC wish had come true that day when I grabbed my first ever Frills. I'm still building an army of them. xd.png

Thanks Sock. Now I can't wait to see what amazing beauties these two dragons grow into. wub.gif

Unless I deliberately get up early on my day off (not happening) TJ's will adult when I'm asleep. I should be online within two or three hours after, though. I can't wait to see what the adults look like! I have to admit I'm not too amazed by the warm/bitey ones yet, but the harmless are beautiful.

Since we're apparently allowed to talk about the b-day...

I hope birthday has at least one wyrm, (preferably Tanglewyrms)

Oh and maybe some true rares on par with golds and silvers!

Even better, a whole realease of nothing but rares on par with golds and silvers and wyrms!

And replacing the shuffle with just sending blockers to the AP!

Oh I wish the B-days could be that awesome, then again my wishes have some high expectations.

Grabbed a whole bunch of orange eggs, a wonderful release - thank you to everyone involved! smile.gif Can't wait to see the adults tomorrow.

Six more hours until we see TJ's adults, can't waiiiiiiiit! biggrin.gif

I really love this release. Only two breeds, easy to catch, one of them a wyvern, both with interesting descriptions...

The harmless egg hatches a blade-wing.

I had a feeling something like that would happen.