TJ09

2017-04-16 - Festival of Eggs

*cheers on everyone hurrying to get the last bunch of eggs for their basket*

I heard the 10 min method works most efficiently. :0

It's 3:30 pm Cave Time as of this post. 8 hours, 30 minutes to go before the event ends. Maybe the interval between Easter Eggs will become briefer soon (no, I don't know anything, but it seemed to happen one year), so don't give up! It's fun to look at your basket once in a while, even after the event, and even if you don't get them all.

Odeen, your tribute is lovely and I am sure Loki is telling all the other cats in the Field of Reeds about what a perfect partner you were.

That said, your HHGTTG has made my year so far. thumbs_up.png

user posted image I didn't think to explain mine, but better late than never. It is Myu, a character from my webcomic, The Stars Shine Bright.

Oh! My Pokemon knowledge is distinctly lacking... I thought she looked a bit like the Pink Panther if he was a cub smile.gif

And just got my last egg! Got all the eggs this year^^ Thanks for the event. I love hunting for the eggs.^^

For me I just hang around the front cave page and just refresh about every 10 or 15 minutes and get an egg.

user posted image

Yahoo! I acquired all 56 lovely and beautiful eggs this year!

So cool!😍

A round of applause and cheer for the artists!!!

Just got my 30th so HOPEFULLY I'll manage to nab the remaining 26 left to be collected in time to have finally found all the eggs for a FoE! *bows in the classic "I'm not Worthy!!" style to TJ and the artists for yet another absolutely AMAZING event!

I've got them all!!! All 56 and I can't pick a favorite...

Thanks All!!!

Who sprited the cockatiel egg? I have a pet cockatiel so I have to like that one. Would the spriter mind if I put it in my signature?

xDragonia.

It's usually okay to stick stuff "released" in cave in your sig, but as these eggs are rather personal, I would PM xDragonia to ask rather than hoping they see your post in the thread.

Btw, the credits post is found in the second post of the thread for reference. ;3

Finally got all 56, and I love them so much wub.gif Thank you again TJ and all the spriters for this event ^0^

It would be so much easier to get them all, if they appeared in every 5 minutes instead of every 15. sad.gif

I now have 55 eggs and of course the one I want the most is last (the cat one).

Edit: I have got all the eggs now!!!

Edited by Rexsaurus

I finally got them all! They're so beautiful wub.gif

user posted image Ooh, Slytherin! I hope we get the other four houses next year haha!

#ProudToBeAGryffindor

So upset I was away during this event ;-;

Down to my last 5, and of course one of them is one I really want xd.png I just know it's going to be the very last one xd.png

Edit; Has drop rate sped up? >.> Grabbed one 5 min ago and another just popped up, when before they were at least 15 min apart.

Edit 2: Never mind xd.png 10 min and no new ones yet

Edited by CharonDusk

47 eggs, I am really not sure if I am able to collect all of them this easter.

@odeen... My heart breaks for you.

Time is never an issue when it comes to the heart. A day, a week, a year...sometimes its just one look and your hearts are bonded together.

Thank you for that lovely egg. I'll treasure that one in homage to my beloved 'Cuda; she was with me 19yrs.

To all the spriters... WELL DONE!

Edited by a_god_s

Of course the moment I post this they start showing up again...

Edited by Deki

41.. Is it over? They stopped showing up for me ; ~ ;

shouldn't be over yet I don't think.

you have... 5.5 hours still, I believe?

Edited by irrelevantindigo

I made those three eggs:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image and none of them have references this year. I just wanted to make some pretty eggs. (Oh the last egg is transparent laugh.gif )

I hope you all had a nice easter!

Edited by Shajana