TJ09

2017-04-16 - Festival of Eggs

i wish the timer was 5 minutes...i got quite a few to catch.

i feel like mine have all been more than 10 minutes.

Same here, I have 29 more to go. The last one I grabbed there was about a 12 minute gap before I got it.

Edited by Queen Firebreath

...work...makes...egg...hunting...so...hard...but...finally...caught...number...56!

Thank you devs & TJ for another great event! biggrin.gifwub.gif

Love these eggs. Fun to admire the beauties from past years again too. I'm still mesmerised by the evolution egg last year.

Aww, I might not make it! But I love all the eggs that I have managed to get. They're all so pretty!

Got them all! biggrin.gif As usual, the eggs are terrific, but my favorite is the little cockatiel egg. So adorable happy.gif

How much time is letft? one hour?

Almost 2!

Thanks to TJ and all the artists for another great FoE event! I always love seeing the creative ideas. I don't get most of the references, but I still enjoy the eggs just for themselves.

I think my favorite this year was Phioxse's with the poppies. But there were so many beautiful ones that it was hard to pick!

Odeen's message about her Loki brought tears to my eyes. Odeen, I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved kitty! What a beautiful tribute to one whose days were far too few.

Edited by purplehaze

~an hour and a half left in the event and I have 15 to go, so I don't think I'm quite going to make it to 56 but thank you spriters and TJ for another fantastic FoE! Excitedly awaiting the credits post to find out how many references went *woosh* over my head. lol

Thanks TJ and spriters for another fabulous Festival of Eggs! They are all so beautiful <3

Odeen, my condolences on Loki's passing. We never have enough time with our beloved pets, and this egg is a lovely memorial.

I know I won't get them all by the end (12 minutes let WHOOPS) but if I could just get ONE more my rows would be evn, hwaaaah... ;w;

Aw, Odeen, I just read what you posted. So sorry to hear that! I have a black cat named Loki too. Lovable little guy and lives by his stomach. Makes that egg all the more special now. <3

AHH

I was busy all of Sunday

and then I had a big event at work yesterday which ran through the night

so I still have uh....

14 more to go, oh nooooe!!

Even if it drops at 5 minute intervals now don't think I'll get all of them sad.gif

Still keeping my fingers crossed

the eggs are all beautiful! Thank you as always to all the artists for such beautiful eggs !

I need 8 more. If they keep dropping at 10-12 minutes like they are for me right now, that isn't enough time.

Edited by Ashywolf

4 eggs to go. If I keep on top of it and don't let time get away from me, I should be able to make it.

I have 42; not getting all of them, but I got several of the ones I wanted, including Thundercracker (completing my Trine set!) Amazing job, spriters! I love them all!

It would be so much easier to get them all, if they appeared in every 5 minutes instead of every 15. sad.gif

Agreed. I've been so busy with work lately that I haven't evem been able to catch half of them.