TJ09

2017-04-16 - Festival of Eggs

Agreed. I've been so busy with work lately that I haven't evem been able to catch half of them.

Yeah, I haven't had much time for the computer the past few days because of the holiday. But that's how life rolls sometimes. rolleyes.gif

I don't think any eggs have actually taken 15 minutes. Almost all have been 10 minutes at max, maybe a little over.

Mine have all taken 10-12 minutes, which isn't too bad. I'm in my last semester of college, though, so I've also been super busy lately. But I'm not too disappointed because I did get the cockatiel egg, which is super precious! It's so fat and cute. :3

I have 19 left, so I don't think I'm going to make it. I really want the cockatiel egg though so hopefully I'll get it!

Edited by Queen Firebreath

Before the event ends, let me just say thank you TJ and all the other artists involved in the event. It was fun!

Thank you TJ and spriters for these eggs. I'm only sorry I wasn't able to get them all. Especially that chocobo and Odeens precious tribute to her sweet kitty.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my dog around the same time and it hurts so much. *hugs*

Edited by Syiren

Thank you TJ and spriters! I managed to get all 56/56 this year, something I don't believe I've accomplished the past two smile.gif

Can confirm that it is possible for eggs to take at least 12 minutes. One right on the dot. Not really something I needed when I have 3 eggs to go, and only 30 minutes left.

Still missing 11 eggs. Think this will be the first time I don't get them all... have been so busy...

This will be the first year I don't get them all, alas... had a death in the family, so I've only managed to get 33 so far.

That last one took 15 minutes. If another one takes that long then I won't make it. I have all the ones I wanted most but I still want them all.

I've got 9 left but the time interval is like 15 minutes so there's no way for me to get even close to that number....... first time in a couple years I won't be able to get all the eggs but what can you do when you work all the time i guess

thank you for the amazing eggs, spriters!! they're really beautiful this year!

Well, due to RL events and the holiday, I haven't had a chance to do much hunting. But, I managed to complete three rows at least.

18 eggs!

Got the last one with 7 mins to go!! Whew! Been busy.

It was the egg riding the bunny, which is one of my favorites of them all!!!

I just had one drop in less than 10 minutes! 6 minutes had gone by then I randomly refreshed and there was another eggu! <3

whoops. I kept forgetting to collect them, so I guess I won't be getting all the ones I wanted. ; (

farewell Witcher, Pyumuku & dropping whale and bowl of petunias

Crikey... Out of the 56 the only one I miss is the Pyukumuku, one of the ones I want most. OTL

got one last egg 2 minutes before the cut off! still missing about 6, but at least I caught a cheese in the volcano while I was looking for easter eggs to spawn tongue.gif