TJ09

2017-04-16 - Festival of Eggs

I`m sorry for your loss Odeen, but i bet Loki is rocking in the Valhalla alongside of Odin. Now i`m really proud that that was the first egg i got this year and will always remember it.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

The Egg Credits and Current References

Thanks for grabbing all the references together like that. Much appreciated. thumbs_up.png

And thanks to all the spriters for their lovely eggs. biggrin.gif

Odeen, I'm so sorry for your loss. sad.gif

Edited by Frodo

I believe I have only 7 more to go! Yay! So sorry about your cat! I've never had a pet, so I wouldn't know what it feels like, but I can imagine that it must be horrible. i'm really glad that I've already gotten that egg for my collection. I wouldn't want to miss it!

Edited by Peachycupcake525

user posted image - This was for my youngest cat, Loki.

Loki was born with an enlarged heart. He was given to me by his breeder free of charge - because this particular defect never goes away, is very expensive to monitor/treat, and can kill its victims without warning long before their time. He also happened to be the sweetest, gentlest, most loving little poodle cat in the universe, and every person who met him wanted to steal him. He knew how to sit, shake hands, and fetch, loved to shove his head into your hand for pets, and would purr so hard he'd almost start whistling. He loved sleeping under the covers right against my side with his head on my arm, and most of my time in front of the computer was spent with him curled up in my lap. On March 18, four days before Loki's 3rd birthday, his heart condition claimed his life.

Please cherish every moment you have with your pets. They are truly priceless.

Words can't express how much I wish I could reach through the computer and give you a hug. I have always lived with multiple pets and it is always agonizing to lose one - even if you know it's coming sooner than later. I actually shed a few tears after reading this, since I've been there many times before and expect to be there a few times in the next few years.

The memorial egg is absolutely beautiful- more so knowing the story and more about the cat it was made for.

Alright, fess up, who did the FFXIV job crystals. It took me a good hour to figure out why they were so familiar, lol.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Odeen. You have my prayers and condolences.

You gave your kitty such a pretty memorial.

Is if alright if I add your comments to the compilation post?

Alright, fess up, who did the FFXIV job crystals. It took me a good hour to figure out why they were so familiar, lol.

>.> <3

I'm so sorry for your loss, Odeen. You have my prayers and condolences.

You gave your kitty such a pretty memorial.

Is if alright if I add your comments to the compilation post?

Sure

Finally finished collecting all the eggs, had fun and I love the creative works all the artists gave us.

Many hugs and much love for you, Odeen. I'm so sorry about your loss. I can't imagine how hard it must be. ): -hugs- Thanks to you, and everyone else, for such lovely easter eggs! They're all gorgeous!! My first easter on DC was a great one <3

>.> <3

Adrak, can I steal that BLM crystal for my signature?

I need it for..... reasons.

I have 41 eggs and it's time for bed. The rest can wait until tomorrow. I love this event!

I was so scared it was going to end TONIGHT, but then I refreshed the page and an egg was there! Yay!

It's never easy to lose a beloved pet, Odeen. You gave him the best life he could have had, and it is obvious you were his human. The egg you made for him is lovely.

There are so many pretty ones I cannot pick a favorite. Thanks to TJ and the amazingly talented people who put their time and effort into this.

56 eggs is the max this year right?

Just hit 56 and gotta say thank you to everyone to made an egg. There are lots of really nice ones this year! happy.gif

Adrak, can I steal that BLM crystal for my signature?

I need it for..... reasons.

Yes, of course you can~ If you click the image in my signature, it takes you to an imgur album of them all seperated I set up for people to pull them for use in signatures. biggrin.gif