TJ09

2017-04-16 - Festival of Eggs

Ooops, forgot it's only 3 days. Have to try to get them all now, only have around 20 so far and it's already evening here...

"Please cherish every moment you have with your pets. They are truly priceless" - Odeen.

Never a more true word spoken, Odeen. So sorry for your loss, Loki sounded a remarkable little being.

So i confused the last egg (when you have collected all 56 eggs) to be a turret from Portal... The colours are not right... i should habe known... sleep.gif

To have two wolf school medallions in my basket is great.

A sad reason why that specific cat is now the only cat related egg in our basket this year. But something would be missing and wrong without a cat as an Easter egg in our baskets. I do like tradtitions and i hope there will always be at least one cat for trick-or-treat and the Festival of Eggs to be found.

May we look back at all the wonderful moment that we have with our pets. I will always remember the canaries with joy and will regret the mistakes that i made. (Yes, i am only human and nobody can told me, that she or he ever has done everything right. Even for a beloved pet that you treat in the right way.) Remember the mistakes that you parents/ leagal guardians made? Not all of us live or are raised by their own parents and sadly sometimes that is necessary and the better option.

Personally i am raised by my parents and we all know we love each other and are a great family.

As someone who is surrounded and is also vaguely familiar with H. P. Lovecraft and his work i adore that cute Cthulhu. Although that ancient evil cannot be cute, or i am a cultist without knowing that? I do played that useless flute last Valentine constantly... shades.png

Edited by Tigerkralle

Only 5 more to go... whew, I recognize Waldo and a couple of Panda eggs, but that's it...

Thank you, Spriter's and TJ for this years offering

Before the event ends I want memorial Loki cat egg because i'm a cat lover and its my way of saying sorry for your loss. =^.x.^=

My family used to have 9 cats before we moved houses.

you got the full set of Seekers then.

I know, I meant I hope to collect all the eggs before the event ends.

Love the Pyukumuku egg.

I got them all. I want to thank the spriters and TJ for their work.

Odeen, you gave Loki the best life you could for the time he had. He was lucky to have you and it sounds like he knew it.

I love the eggs this year! I saw the green one with the snake and went 'Oh boy! Hogwarts eggs!' buuuuut...no such xd.png I LOVE the Carmen Sandiego one!! I loved watching that show and cartoon!! I miss it!

56 eggs to collect, currently got 38 of them. Probably won't get them all and there's some I really want, but I got the Chibithulhu at least, so I'm happy! happy.gif

Edited by CharonDusk

Man I'm really struggling getting these last eggs.

I missed the festival sad.gif

There is still time to collect as many as you can.

Got them all at last! What beautiful eggs this year, spriters. Thanks to everyone who helped in making this event.

I have a kind of love-hate relationship with this event. The eggs are all lovely, but I usually don't have much collecting time! But I have 4 left to get and want to go to bed in 40 minutes or so. So maybe I'll get lucky this year.

How often do they pop back up? Five minutes?

I think it's every 15.

Normally I can get all of mine within the first two days, but I have been so busy this year....>.>