Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Same here; I've got two up-grades but all I've seen is a grand total of one Porygon silhouette.

My 5 km egg hatched into Poliwag just now. I was disappointed with it until I realised it gave me enough candies to unlock Poliwrath. So, I did just that before posting this. tongue.gif

Edited by obelisk_light

I unlocked a Rhydon today. I saw a Cyndaquil on radar but it didn't pop up sad.gif

I'm still disappointed with the fact that my eggs are just hatching into useless Pokemon I don't need

Edit: Okay, seriously. SERIOUSLY!? Out of all the eggs I literally just hatched, only one of them was an unlock which was a Magby mad.gif I'm getting fed up with these eggs.

I've already unlocked Nidoran and it gave me three in a row, it gave me two Woopers, a Bulbasaur, and a Scyther (though the Scyther was pretty awesome).

Quit giving me stuff I don't need and give me stuff I do

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Yay! Unlocked a Cleffa today and got 7 more Bulbasaur candies. Only 11 more to go for that perfect Venusaur.

I finally unlocked Butterfree today. It was a tad bit embarassing to be level 24 and without enough candy to unlock Butterfree, of all 'Mon. In my defence, Caterpie don't spawn nearly often enough for me.

Edited by obelisk_light

Well unlocked a Politoad finally and evolved a Meganium with better stats, I'm happy. biggrin.gif

^ Awesome! Sounds like a good day.

obelisk, why is that embarrassing? I think I must have been somewhere near the 20s when I got my first butterfree (and beedril) and have only evolved like two more since then. Not every "common" pokemon is common everywhere or the same level of common everywhere.

~

Caught another ditto yesterday, so add hoothoot to the list of pokemon you can get ditto from. /probably old news but it's my first

10k hatched into another dratini, so now I'm just 22 candies away from my first dragonite.

2k hatched into a machop, so I'm easing into halfway to my first machamp.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Just yesterday, I caught a wild Magmar. After catching the commons. I read that a rare Pokemon will appear, when you have captured all the commons. It has worked twice for me now, so it is a really useful tip.

As for the original games, I started with Pokemon Yellow because of the anime. I had been watching Ash journey into the Johto region, and after that, I stopped. Now thanks to Youtube (thank you to Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim), I have caught up with Ash's journey.

Even started with Pokemon Sun and Moon in the Japanese language as I could not wait.

Yesterday, I hatched a 10k egg into a Pineco. A Pineco in a 10k egg? I would've figured that Pineco would be in 5k at the most. Well, either way, it was an unlock and it's stats are great, so I can't complain too much even though I was hoping for a Lapras or a Dratini.

Just yesterday, I caught a wild Magmar. After catching the commons. I read that a rare Pokemon will appear, when you have captured all the commons. It has worked twice for me now, so it is a really useful tip.

This sounds like a rumor. Do you have a link where you read this? I'd be interested in reading for myself!

Like, I'm not even sure completely what it means. I've walked around the same area for 1 - 3 hours depending on the day, and I've definitely never noticed anything like this. I really think it's random and you found a good spawn location or locations. Because for the amount of time I've spent catching commons,, I definitely haven't been regularly or even semi-regularly catching rares. o.o

In any case, congrats on your awesome catches. ^^

~

I've got like seven lure modules built up. Was thinking about deleting them, but I'm up on pokeballs so decided to go ahead and use one. Some guy had a lure up at a stop the other day and I caught an onyx. So I used a lure at the stop where I've gotten two mareep (unlock), a flaafy (unlock), a milktank (unlock), several kabuto, and several tentacool. All I got where a bunch of paras and a couple of pidgey. =_=

I evolved a natu and got a xatu, which was an unlock for me. Three 5k eggs hatched, and I got a porygon (new), a natu, and a wooper. I got a third ditto from a thing I caught. I think yesterday I got an ursaring, which was new.

Just evolved an eevee into an umbreon as well!

Edited by Peachycupcake525

I've got like seven lure modules built up. Was thinking about deleting them, but I'm up on pokeballs so decided to go ahead and use one. Some guy had a lure up at a stop the other day and I caught an onyx. So I used a lure at the stop where I've gotten two mareep (unlock), a flaafy (unlock), a milktank (unlock), several kabuto, and several tentacool. All I got where a bunch of paras and a couple of pidgey. =_=

A friend told me it depends on your level. The higher the level if the person who dropped it the better chances there is of a rare appearing.

I don't know if it's a proven fact or not.

I'm going to be doing some walking tomorrow and I'll probably drop a lure myself. I've got 14 if them and I'll reach level 26 tomorrow for sure, so I'll let you know what my lure pulls in.

A friend told me it depends on your level. The higher the level if the person who dropped it the better chances there is of a rare appearing.

I don't know if it's a proven fact or not.

I'm going to be doing some walking tomorrow and I'll probably drop a lure myself. I've got 14 if them and I'll reach level 26 tomorrow for sure, so I'll let you know what my lure pulls in.

I'm level 30, so I'm interested in the results of this test! I'm leaning towards it's just random, but the level theory is an interesting one.

I recognized the username of the person who dropped the lures the other night, and I know I've seen them in a gym before. I'm pretty sure they're a lower level than me, but I'd have to see them in a gym again to be sure. xP

(Also good luck! Hope you get something or two really good/that you want/need.)

~

Eh. Hatched another geodude and gastly today, so not too exciting. Did catch an exeggcute and poliwag today, though, so that was nice. And I'm getting close to being able to evolve a second typholosion from a better cyndaquil than last time.

And I have to go home on Saturday, so I'll be back to no stops, no gyms, and no fun. </3

I am 400000/500000, so 4/5 of the way to 31, which is very cool.

I'm currently on level 25, and I've unlocked 119 of Kanto Pokedex and 53 of Johto Pokedex! The thing that annoys me the most is the fact that my mom is sooo much further ahead in the game, she visits tons of stops every day and always texts me pictures of her catches. But in a way, it's still super nice she is so into the game and she takes me to all her favorite PokeStops when I visit her!

I've been having the worst luck with the evolve-items from 7 day streaks, I would need King's rock to evolve my Slowpoke and Poliwhirl, but noo, I keep getting Up-Grades (haven't ever even seen Polygon) and Sunstones (not nearly enough Oddish or Sunkern candy). But I am getting closer to getting my Gyarados, can't wait!

I'm level 30, so I'm interested in the results of this test! I'm leaning towards it's just random, but the level theory is an interesting one.

I recognized the username of the person who dropped the lures the other night, and I know I've seen them in a gym before. I'm pretty sure they're a lower level than me, but I'd have to see them in a gym again to be sure. xP

(Also good luck! Hope you get something or two really good/that you want/need.)

~

Eh. Hatched another geodude and gastly today, so not too exciting. Did catch an exeggcute and poliwag today, though, so that was nice. And I'm getting close to being able to evolve a second typholosion from a better cyndaquil than last time.

And I have to go home on Saturday, so I'll be back to no stops, no gyms, and no fun. </3

I am 400000/500000, so 4/5 of the way to 31, which is very cool.

I dropped 2 lures and the only somewhat rares that popped up was a Noctowl with 573CP and a Heracross at over 1200CP.

Im really happy though. My last 2K easter egg hatched into a charmander. So that brings me closer to my first Charizard. I still have a ways to go, but I can't wait. I think I'll walk my charmeleon after I get the candies I need to evolve my Dragonair into my first Dragonite.

Edited by Syiren

I dropped 2 lures and the only somewhat rares that popped up was a Noctowl with 573CP and a Heracross at over 1200CP.

Im really happy though. My last 2K easter egg hatched into a charmander. So that brings me closer to my first Charizard. I still have a ways to go, but I can't wait. I think I'll walk my charmeleon after I get the candies I need to evolve my Dragonair into my first Dragonite.

It must just be luck of the draw, I guess? Maybe a little impacted by time of day, level, and possibly location.

I tried out two in a location with several stops that I spend time walking to build up pokeballs and got an electabuzz and cyndaquil both from the same stop. At least that was better than yesterday. I would have taken a heracross, though. Still haven't unlocked one. =p

Congrats on the charmander!

My 5k today turned out to be a... paras. =_= Why can we even hatch super commons? I don't particularly enjoy hatching geodudes but at least I don't catch dozens of them a day.

I managed to catch a Pineco yesterday, but the two eggs I hatched turned out to be a Psyduck and a Diglett sleep.gif

Why is natu in 5km eggs? And sandshrew? I've been hatching just 2km eggs for a while so it was great to get 5km ones finally. But natu??

Why is natu in 5km eggs? And sandshrew? I've been hatching just 2km eggs for a while so it was great to get 5km ones finally. But natu??

Are Sandshrews common where you are? I've never, not once seen a Sandshrew even in nearby, and I've only gotten one out of a 5km egg! Wish they were more common, I'd love to finally get a Sandslash.

Same here, I don't see sandslash, diglett, heracross, pinsir, psyduck, any of the starters, rarely a poliwag either.

the commons I have around here that show up all the time are murkrow, natu, ladyba, venonat, sentret, pidey, spinarak and rattata. I get weedle, jigglypuff, shellder, and krabby uncommonly. The shellder and krabby are new, they weren't as common before.

I actually haven't seen a tauros around in a while, they suddenly stopped showing up.

Caught a wild sandshrew for the first time ever. I had hatched only one before, but one popping up in my backyard was awesome. Also hatched my first igglybuff. Not a bad day, even tho three chikoritas and a totodile ran from me.

Caught a wild sandshrew for the first time ever. I had hatched only one before, but one popping up in my backyard was awesome. Also hatched my first igglybuff. Not a bad day, even tho three chikoritas and a totodile ran from me.

It's okay, I had a Charmander run from me today.

I am, however, less than 40 candies away from a Meganium and 3 candies away from a Raichu!

I unlocked a Pineco the other day and I just unlocked a Jumpfluff today!

I evolved a jolteon today, and I think that might have been all. I'm pretty close to being able to evolve a few things, though,

Yay! 10k hatched into dratini, which gave me just enough candy to finally evolve my first dragonite. When I do my lucky egg evolve spree, I plan on a few unlocks by evolving: wartortle, dragonair, totodile, hoppip, sunkern, weepinbell, and maybe vileplume.

I'm so excited. Only 40k more until I hit level 31. o3o

I caught two Zubats a couple of days ago. Funnily enough, both of them turned out to be Dittos in disguise. biggrin.gif So that's another unlock for me.

I reached level 25 yesterday and I hatched an Eevee. With some luck and Pinap berries, I hope to unlock Jolteon in a couple of days.

Sandshrew are pretty common in my area. Drowzee and Abra, on the other hand, are so rare that they're always exciting to see on my nearby.

Edited by obelisk_light

The really common pokemon in my area are ratatta, spinarak, murkrow, natu, sentret, and occasionally weedle or caterpie. Recently we got four meowths (three on the same day), so I guess those are becoming more common. I've gotten a tauros near my house, and one a bit farther away, but I haven't seen one lately. I've also kind of been seeing zubats and their evolutions, and some magikarp too.