Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Well the good news is, Niantic confirmed that shiny karps are still out there despite the event ending, so. There is hope for us yet!

You just have to find a place karps normally spawn to hunt... I think tonight I'll drive 45 minutes to hang out in the park by the river. They always spawn there.

Plus I want dinner in town. tongue.gif

No shiny Magikarp for me, and I hope that they are a permanent, just not a common addition to the game so that I can use a day off to go near the river, lure it up and catch an entire school of those. biggrin.gif

Then again, I had enough candy to evolve to a third Gyarados and still be halfway to a fourth one (I have 200+ Magikarp candy left), considering that I pinap berried most Magikarp I encountered in the wild.

And I also got one more 10km egg. If it hatches into a Dratini or Pineco (like this last one) I'm seriously gonna lose it. Please, give me a Lapras or a Mareep, that would be nice. I haven't seen a Mareep literally since gen2 was released.

Well the good news is, Niantic confirmed that shiny karps are still out there despite the event ending, so. There is hope for us yet!

You just have to find a place karps normally spawn to hunt... I think tonight I'll drive 45 minutes to hang out in the park by the river. They always spawn there.

Plus I want dinner in town. tongue.gif

Excellent. I live within walking distance of a lake so finding karps should be easy...when it's not overrun by psyducks and slowpoke that is. But slowpoke just mean more candy fodder for my Slowking, so I'll welcome those. biggrin.gif

I might head out for a bit tonight. I just got off work and my feet hurt. xd.png

Edited by Syiren

Unlocked skarmory today. =o Gave me a start just hovering over the river - glad I didn't miss it looking around my pokemon for some more to transfer for room!

10k hatched into mantine, which I've caught half a dozen of during this event. >.> But also got another one! Out of incubators, though, so either need to save up for one or use my infinity space. =x

Got just 7k away from leveling up today, walking around and catching, but figured a lucky egg would get me a good head start to level 30. So lucky egg evolved a bunch of unlocks and my saved up evolves. Now 40k into level 29. =) Sad news is, I'll be leaving for back home soon. Gaining XP is so much easier here when there are stops and so I'm motivated to walk and do stuff. </3

Funny enough, while I was evolving things, I saw a sneasel in my pokemon and was like 'huh, I don't remember catching one of those yet'. When I exited the pokemon screen, turns out my 5k was ready to hatch... into the sneasel I saw. xD So also unlocked sneasel today - and it's a nice one!

I got super excited when I saw a Sudowoodo silhouette on the bus back from work today; and fortunately for me, it was near one of the Pokestops on the route. It took me three ultra balls, but I caught it. wub.gif So that's my new unlock. Funnily enough, my 10K also hatched into a Sudowoodo (and a breathtaking one at that), so I transferred the caught Sudowoodo for some candy. laugh.gif

Lol, congrats, obelisk!

~

I'm going. To scream. There was a miltank at the stop when I pulled up but disappeared right before I could click on it. Plus my phone died without me even hatching an egg, and I didn't get to battle any gyms. Thought it was just the cold but even in the warm car, my battery didn't come back. D:

I walked around in the snow and everything.

Lol, congrats, obelisk!

~

I'm going. To scream. There was a miltank at the stop when I pulled up but disappeared right before I could click on it. Plus my phone died without me even hatching an egg, and I didn't get to battle any gyms. Thought it was just the cold but even in the warm car, my battery didn't come back. D:

I walked around in the snow and everything.

Sorry that happened Sock. That happened to me when I was trying to unlock my first Scyther.

Didnt go walking that much today, but I hatched a great elekid, my second one, still missing magby, cleffa, igglybuff and Togepi.

Edited by Syiren

But you did finally unlock scyther? =o

~

So, anyone think we'll get an event/joke today?

No shiny fish for me still sad.gif((

I doubt we'll get an april fools thing. They're probably going to do Easter next (eggs? eggs).

But you did finally unlock scyther? =o

~

So, anyone think we'll get an event/joke today?

Yep, I hatched one and then one appeared in my backyard, both on the same day. laugh.gif but I heard from anpther player that there was a Scyther nest downtown right before that which would explain a few things.

I hope we don't get an april fool's joke with this. I'll be too busy to enjoy it, but if I had to guess I'd say it'd make sense if more Ditto appeared.

"Oh wow I just caught the rare dragonair that just spawned! Oh wait, it's really a ditto?"

Ditto: "April fools!"

I hope we don't get an april fool's joke with this. I'll be too busy to enjoy it, but if I had to guess I'd say it'd make sense if more Ditto appeared.

"Oh wow I just caught the rare dragonair that just spawned! Oh wait, it's really a ditto?"

Ditto: "April fools!"

That is what I would have guessed, too, but I didn't run into any ditto (or pokemon pranks) today. =o

~

I did unlock a flaaffy! Popped up at a stop. o3o

I want that flaafy!!!

I hung out in the park in the city this weekend. Caught some houndour, so added that unlock. Also caught an onix, which I had never seen before. I probably looked like a wierdo trying to chase the onix down. Caught some jynx too. I had one already from Colorado but the extra candy was nice. still working on my 10k egg that I finally got! I'm halfway there and desperately hoping it hatches into a mareep. I can't remember if i unlocked anything else.

Putting my pokemon in the gym also got me 40 coins, but then someone put a stronger pokemon in which kicked mine out. The gym got taken over sometime over the weekend, I'll have to go take it back. When I can walk again lol.

I'm running out of space...I've saved up my evolution pokemon in hopes easter has some event maybe longer lucky egg or double xp? I have high hopes. laugh.gif

I have enough candy now to evolve my Onix and a Seel for new unlocks! Close to getting Porygon too still have a bit of walking to do though.

There wasn't a April fools event was there? Was half asleep and missed that thanks Sock ^ ^

Edited by tishavara

We were just talking about that right above your post. =p No, there wasn't.

~

Dang 10k gave me another mantine. =_= *pokes 5k* Pls at least don't be paras or ponyta or something. D:

Crossing my fingers for a mareep for you, water_angel!

I'm seven candies away from a Kabutops!

Whoo! My egg listened this time: hatched a shuckle and unlocked it. Wow, they are not good for battling, are they? xP

And finally unlocked hoppip. <3

I doubt we'll get an april fools thing. They're probably going to do Easter next (eggs? eggs).

Yessss, I hope so!

Pinap berried a Cyndaquil that randomly popped up in the wild, so it gave me enough candy to... finally unlock a Typhlosion. Ember and overheat as attacks, no less! wub.gif

You know, it's ironic that I mention a dragonair popping up and then 2 days later it happens, only I can't get it because I'm on my way to work, oh and a dratini was there too. dry.gif

I'll be off tomorrow and Wednesday tho so maybe something will pop up for me then.

Walked my shellder for 36 km and was just five candies away from cloyster - then hatched one! So now I can unlock cloyster with some candy to spare. Walking my slowpoke now. =)

I caught my first Hoppip today on the bus back from work, and at the same Pokestop where I first caught Sudowoodo. And yeah, I saw it on my nearby first ... just like Sudowoodo. laugh.gif If only I could unlock Scyther or Lapras like that. (Yeah, I'll probably hatch them from eggs ... next year. xd.png)

Continuing my string of boring 5K egg hatches, my latest 5K hatched into a Paras. It wasn't a complete waste because I got enough candies to unlock Parasect. cool.gif

I now have amassed enough candies to unlock Slowking - all I need is a King's Rock from my seven day streak tomorrow.

Congrats, everyone, on the new unlocks!

Edited by obelisk_light

Praise the lord and his miracles, as I finally unlocked Lapras. wub.gif And not only does he have blizzard as his attack, he is also breathtaking with good HP and defense (if I remember well). He hatched from a 10km egg that I got while the water event was still happening. smile.gif

Praise the lord and his miracles, as I finally unlocked Lapras. wub.gif And not only does he have blizzard as his attack, he is also breathtaking with good HP and defense (if I remember well). He hatched from a 10km egg that I got while the water event was still happening. smile.gif

Congrats!

I caught my first Hoppip today on the bus back from work, and at the same Pokestop where I first caught Sudowoodo. And yeah, I saw it on my nearby first ... just like Sudowoodo.  laugh.gif  If only I could unlock Scyther or Lapras like that. (Yeah, I'll probably hatch them from eggs ... next year. xd.png)

Continuing my string of boring 5K egg hatches, my latest 5K hatched into a Paras. It wasn't a complete waste because I got enough candies to unlock Parasect.  cool.gif

Congrats! And good luck on that King's Rock. o3o

I catch Scythers like crazy. The seven day pokestop held a metal coat for dry.gif not much good that is as I only have a couple Scythers and one Onix

For my 7-day pokestop bonus I got a THIRD sun stone which annoyed me, doesn't help me at all. :/ Boo :/

I feel ya'll. I have three metal coats (still haven't unlocked scyther, although I am halfway to evolving an onyx... although I'd have to double check and make sure I didn't abandon all my onyx's back before gen 2 when I thought they were useless because they had no evolution and I really needed space), a dragon scale (nowhere close to evolving my seadra), and an upgrade (can I even get a polygon here lmao???). I could use another king's rock for politoad (although not super close to it) and would eventually like a sun stone for sunkern (like halfway there?).

For being so annoyed at never getting evolution items, now I suddenly find they're just taking up inventory room. xP