Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

I got a 10k egg during this event. I pray its an areodactyl.

I also had a good haul. Only missing steelix from the catchable rock types in my area.

Got a kingdra, dunsparse, snubbull and enough for a clefable and dewgong but hoping for better. One oddish away from bellossom.

I got a 10k egg as well hoping for a mareep. Was hoping to walk my growlithe but only got about five candies to put me over the halfway mark. Oh well. Maybe next event.

Got booted out of both my gyms and mine is full so can't put anything in it. But am now at 300 coins. Hoping the upgrades and incubators go on sale at some point. Actually just looked and it's level nine so may stop before I head to work.

And apple really needs to put Pokémon names in their dictionary. The auto corrects for them are awful.

I got a 10k egg during this event. I pray its an areodactyl.

I got a 10k egg as well hoping for a mareep.

Good luck! Hope you both get what you need.

~

It seems I don't get 10k eggs in NM. I got one like every day in CO. It really seems like a weird coincidence that I was getting none while in NM, went to CO and got a good dozen or so, came back to NM and haven't seen one since...

I used to love hatching eggs, but as you level up, it honestly gets kinda boring? Not only are chances low it'll be something I actually need (such as an unlock or something I need candies for to evolve for an unlock), it's lower stats than wild pokemon I'm catching...

With that, I could have sworn I got a few incubators from stops a few months ago, but I haven't seen any since? Hatching eggs would be a little more exciting if I wasn't just hatching one uber common at a time. >.>

On the good side of things, I caught up on some evolving today and got like 25k XP, so working my way nicely through level 31. Saved up some common evolves to evolve with my lucky-egg-unlocks, plus left the nidorans alone while I debate how many I should fully evolve and how many to just power evolve for XP.

As a side note, I wish leveling up would allow you to unlock the ability to walk more than one buddy at a time. As you level up, that should prove you can handle training pokemon and don't need to dedicate time to just one.

I finally hatched a Pichu! Pokedex completion has being going weirdly fast lately; with the help of the Adventure Week event, I evolved a Kabutops. I also hatched another Togepi, and now I have a Togetic. I caught a Mareep (apparently they are rarer than Dratini but still more common than Unown) The event also meant that I powered my buddy Blissey up like four times. With every power up it become more and more OP

I finally hatched a Pichu! Pokedex completion has being going weirdly fast lately; with the help of the Adventure Week event, I evolved a Kabutops. I also hatched another Togepi, and now I have a Togetic. I caught a Mareep (apparently they are rarer than Dratini but still more common than Unown) The event also meant that I powered my buddy Blissey up like four times. With every power up it become more and more OP

Congrats! That's a lot of awesome.

I think the dratini/mareep thing might vary by area/chance. I've caught a couple mareep, a flaafy, and had an ampharos appear (but run way) on me, but I have not seen one wild dratini form. =o

~

Complaining works! I hatched a koffing, so now I'm up to 36/50 candies to another unlock! wub.gif

+50 chansey candies! Now should I walk togepi (and maybe scyther?) for unlocks or do my lucky-egg unlocks now? Hmm...

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

With that, I could have sworn I got a few incubators from stops a few months ago, but I haven't seen any since? Hatching eggs would be a little more exciting if I wasn't just hatching one uber common at a time. >.>

That was for an event. Stops do not give out incubators, you have to buy them.

As a side note, I wish leveling up would allow you to unlock the ability to walk more than one buddy at a time. As you level up, that should prove you can handle training pokemon and don't need to dedicate time to just one.

Ugh this is such a good suggestion and I think a writer on Forbes suggested the same thing a while back. I just wish the game didn't try to milk you for microtransactions constantly.

I've been nostalgic lately for those first few weeks when the game came out, when everyone was out playing and it seemed to have changed the world for a bit there.

Edited by Kaini

I was away this weekend, and although it was kind of far away from everything, it was still good for stuff! A few eggs hatched, although it was mostly stuff I didn't need. Yesterday I got into a gym, and today it was still in, and that was one of the first few times that I've stayed in for more than a few hours. I got into two more today, so I have three in gyms. My stuff is really weak compared to what everyone else has, so I don't get into gyms often.

Walked aroumd the mall a bit before the movie started and hatched strong ponyta and unlocked a magnamite with amazing stats before hatching another one. My first 10k is less than 2k away from hatching and I got two more today. I can't wait to see what they hatch into. :3

Walked aroumd the mall a bit before the movie started and hatched strong ponyta and unlocked a magnamite with amazing stats before hatching another one. My first 10k is less than 2k away from hatching and I got two more today. I can't wait to see what they hatch into. :3

Cool! There's an electric/steel biome where I live (literally the only thing that spawns is Voltorb and Magnemite.) I use Magneton (I named it Megatron haha and my friend named hers Magneto) as my Gyarados prestiger because I like exploiting quadruple weaknesses.

I have gotten a few 10k eggs, but they all hatch Pineco, Pinsir and Mantine. (Someday, Lapras. Someday. Maybe when trading is released I'll trade my four Gyarados for a Lapras. Or probably five, by then because I have well over 600 candies but I'm waiting for a shiny Magikarp)

Cool! There's an electric/steel biome where I live (literally the only thing that spawns is Voltorb and Magnemite.) I use Magneton (I named it Megatron haha and my friend named hers Magneto) as my Gyarados prestiger because I like exploiting quadruple weaknesses.

I have gotten a few 10k eggs, but they all hatch Pineco, Pinsir and Mantine. (Someday, Lapras. Someday. Maybe when trading is released I'll trade my four Gyarados for a Lapras. Or probably five, by then because I have well over 600 candies but I'm waiting for a shiny Magikarp)

I have 4 Lapras, so I wouldn't mind trading one off. The only one off limits would be my strongest one, Storm since he was my first and very helpful in gyms. biggrin.gif

GUYS!!!!!!!!! LEGENDARIES ARE CONFIRMED TO RELEASE THIS SUMMER!!!!!!!

They're also doing something with the gym or battle system, but Legendaries are coming!!!!! *flails arms*

Really? Legendaries? How will you get them?

Really? Legendaries? How will you get them?

There is no information and no ETA. The info is from a comment the CEO made to a newspaper saying Legendaries are coming 'this summer'.

The interview was also translated so I wouldn't get too excited yet, it's still a bunch of rumor.

Legendary rumors? Not sure how I feel about this. Some pokes are hard enough to catch as is, if legendaries are released, would they actually be catchable? xP

Legendary rumors? Not sure how I feel about this. Some pokes are hard enough to catch as is, if legendaries are released, would they actually be catchable? xP

I'm thinking they'll be given out via events in sponsored stores or something. I doubt they'll just be out in the wild to catch.

It's been solid rumors for months, I'm not getting excited yet.

I'm thinking they'll be given out via events in sponsored stores or something. I doubt they'll just be out in the wild to catch.

It's been solid rumors for months, I'm not getting excited yet.

I hope they don't do it that way. They gave Sprint a promo code to give out, but then Sprint forced Go players to sign up with a dumb plan just to get the code. If it were GameStop they'd just hand out the codes like they do with event pokemon.

As for why I said it was confirmed, that was because a youtuber named Mystic7 who has over 1 million subs said it was confirmed, so I figured the source was confirmed. *shrugs*

I almost wonder if they will do it as kind of a global event. Maybe the Pokemon shows up and you have to do something and those that participate will receive one if a set number is reached.

Or it could show up randomly while your training at a gym and it has to take so much damage from everyone to "win it."

I hope they don't do it that way. They gave Sprint a promo code to give out, but then Sprint forced Go players to sign up with a dumb plan just to get the code. If it were GameStop they'd just hand out the codes like they do with event pokemon.

What 'dumb plan'? Like an actual phone plan, or sprint trainer rewards?

Cuz the sprint trainer rewards thing is actually pretty awesome, it's free and you earn amazon gift cards. I've earned like 50 bucks.

What 'dumb plan'? Like an actual phone plan, or sprint trainer rewards?

Cuz the sprint trainer rewards thing is actually pretty awesome, it's free and you earn amazon gift cards. I've earned like 50 bucks.

I'm not really sure. The guy I asked was a jerk and an idiot and didn't really give a crap. I kept trying to ask him to explain, but he just kept repeating himself and looked at me like I was stupid. I asked to see a manager and he said he was the manager and I left. It might have been the second one, but I wasn't going to have that dingbat explain (or try to) how to sign up. Plus I've been burned by Sprint in the past.

Edited by Syiren

How do you claim the sprint rewards? Do you have to screenie? (Because last time I tried to replace my phone screen, my volume buttons didn't get put in place correctly, so I can't screenie, and I just haven't fixed it yet.)

Like I saw one was "reach level 5" and another was "catch a pokemon at a boost stop". I clicked on the levels one and there was room for an attachment, so I assume a screenie? Is there a better way to sync your rewards with the app?

~

Got my first 10km egg in this state! Was hoping for a dratini (thinking I should wait for 25 more candies so I can fully evolve a newer one, but that's a lot of walking and the chances of me getting another 10km seem low...). I got a larvitar instead, which brings me 3/4 of the way to unlocking tyranitar! So that was just as happy.

Also got invited to join a battler group, so I might be able to battle more and take some more gyms. Although all the errors I'm getting while battling may dampen my excitement a little...

Evolved my first ever Dragonite today. She's at 2338cp and knows two dragon moves including outrage. I'm going to walk my charmeleon a bit, but the next time they speed up the buddy candies I'm gonna get Star (dragonite) more candy.

How do you claim the sprint rewards? Do you have to screenie? (Because last time I tried to replace my phone screen, my volume buttons didn't get put in place correctly, so I can't screenie, and I just haven't fixed it yet.)

Like I saw one was "reach level 5" and another was "catch a pokemon at a boost stop". I clicked on the levels one and there was room for an attachment, so I assume a screenie? Is there a better way to sync your rewards with the app?

Yea you have to screenie. It can't actually interface with the game. You used to just be able to upload literally anything but now they're moderating them so don't do that.

Honestly I never do the ones that require screenies. I've earned all my gift cards just watching the videos and doing the 'visit sprint's facebook page' and etc daily. You can just open the page and immediately close it. I just run through all of those advertising tasks they have daily and I earn gift cards $$$ woo

Yea you have to screenie. It can't actually interface with the game. You used to just be able to upload literally anything but now they're moderating them so don't do that.

Honestly I never do the ones that require screenies. I've earned all my gift cards just watching the videos and doing the 'visit sprint's facebook page' and etc daily. You can just open the page and immediately close it. I just run through all of those advertising tasks they have daily and I earn gift cards $$$ woo

The first few needed screenies, so I didn't even notice the other stuff. XD Thanks!

I don't mind some of the screenie stuff, but I borked my volume button trying to fix my screen and never got around to fixing it (although I've since broken this phone going through with fixing the screen >.> ), so I haven't been able to screenie for a while, lol.

Working on earning some points now, though. o3o

I also got invited to an instinct battling group for my area so I can be notified of raids! I gotta send 'em a screenie as proof, though. Which I guess I'll be able to do with a new phone. rolleyes.gif

Double post because announcement from PoGo. =o

We’re celebrating two amazing milestones—Pokémon GO’s one-year anniversary and 750 million global downloads—and you’re invited to join in on the fun! Over the next few months, we’re hosting real-world and in-game events planned alongside some very exciting new features that will get you outside exploring the world with family and friends. Get ready for an action-packed couple of months!

To kick things off, we will be hosting the Solstice Event starting on June 13, 2017. This in-game event will feature Fire-type and Ice-type Pokémon, huge XP bonuses for throwing Poké Balls accurately, and discounted Lucky Eggs in the in-game shop. Soon thereafter, you can look forward to a new update focused on collaborative group gameplay features that will get you playing Pokémon GO in fun new ways. In preparation for these exciting features, we’ll be temporarily disabling Gyms for a short period of time.

Fire and ice type pokes. Bet I have some of those I need unlocked. =o (I wish they'd given specific dates for disabling gyms. Also, if people have pokemon in gyms, will they still be able to collect? That seems just a tad unfair.)