Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

My Mareep randomly appeared in the wilderness while I was on a bus, so I wish you the best of luck getting one yourself! I know how rare they are. sad.gif

I caught a Bulbasaur today, which gave me enough candies to unlock THE GREAT VENUSAUR, wub.gif So that's 3/3 Kanto starters for me. biggrin.gif

I reached level 24 yesterday. smile.gif

Edited by obelisk_light

Congrats, obelisk_light! That's awesome.

~

Made it way further in XP than I thought I would. Only 25k left until I'm halfway through level 30, so I'm definitely going to make my goal!

No new hatching unlocks for me, but I did unlock a nice larvitar from my 10k that I evolved for an unlock. Also hatched another scyther, so I'm halfway to scizor. Plus, hatched another lapras and this one is amazing. Going to need to walk it to power it up some more, though, lol. Aaaand hatched a totodile, giving me enough candy to evolve for an unlock. Going to wait and see if I hatch a better one (although the one I hatched isn't bad) tomorrow before I evolve.

Still no sign of a good hoppip, though. But I did catch a great sunkern... at 39 CP. I doubt it's going to be a good battler, though, so I suppose I don't really mind. Still need a sun stone, though!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Want the Sunkern I just caught a work yesterday at 186CP Sock? I'd happily give/trade it if they'd just make it happen already.

Sadly, I don't think they will, because then people wouldn't get out and walk to catch them if they can just trade for them.

I'm definitely going to do some walking today. I'm incubating 6 eggs and have some lures to drop at a fountain in the park that's known for awesome pokemon spawns. I caught a wartortle, lapras, and several drarini there in the past. smile.gif

Oh my goodness, I JUST hatched my very first Licktung from a 2K egg. It's a breathtaking one. wub.gifwub.gif

I also unlocked Ariados today because I couldn't resist anymore. xd.png I'm also just 7 candies away from unlocking Meganium (my first fully evolved Johto starter); I hope I can catch a couple of Chikorita or Bayleef for the candies before the event ends.

Thanks, sock! And congrats on your unlocks, as well. smile.gif

Edited by obelisk_light

After all this time, seeing people get one after another and using them to dominate gyms, I finally have caught a Snorlax! Granted, it's stats are terrible, but it's still a Snorlax. I'm so happy that I finally have one. Now if I can only catch a Lapras, Dratini or Larvitar.

I tried the whole "walk with Eevee for 10km" to get it to evolve into an Espeon/Umbreon and-- it didn't work >=o

Unless it's supposed to be exactly 10km and not a tick more, in which case... that's dumb. I'm drowning in Vaporeons and none of these Eevee want to play nice. Bah.

Edited by Nine

I tried the whole "walk with Eevee for 10km" to get it to evolve into an Espeon/Umbreon and-- it didn't work >=o

Unless it's supposed to be exactly 10km and not a tick more, in which case... that's censorkip.gif. I'm drowning in Vaporeons and none of these Eevee want to play nice. Bah.

That sucks. D:

Was Eevee still your buddy when you evolved it or did you un-buddy it first? A site I was reading said you needed to keep eevee as your buddy for evolving espeon/umbreon.

That may be the reason =P I assumed you couldn't evolve a poke while it was your buddy, similar to ones in gyms. At least that's means it wasn't because of random chance, so I'm gonna give it another shot. Who knew Eevee held such strong grudges?

That may be the reason =P I assumed you couldn't evolve a poke while it was your buddy, similar to ones in gyms. At least that's means it wasn't because of random chance, so I'm gonna give it another shot. Who knew Eevee held such strong grudges?

I was curious, so I tried evolving a buddy once. It resets your candy progress (so if you were 0.7 km away from another candy, you lose that =_= ). But apparently you can't get around that if you want umbreon/espeon, lol.

Hope your next attempt works better!

~

AAAHHH finally! Caught a miltank and unlocked it. The way they shake their udder at you while you're trying to catch them is, quite frankly, hilarious. I would have sat there just laughing at it a while if there weren't also a mareep at the stop I wanted to catch next.

Also, props to niantec for finally fixing how far away full evolutions appear so you can actually reach them with a pokeball now. They're a little close to the screen, so I feel like it might be a bug or will get changed again, but for now, not complaining. Actually caught a rapidash rather than wasting a dozen pokeballs trying to reach it. rolleyes.gif

i did my lucky egg spree tonight and my 10km egg... was my first lapras....... and i got some good evolutions :')

user posted imageuser posted image

i am LIVING

ruby didnt get the best moveset but her brother got a pretty good one

edit: i named lapras Sapphire and she and Ruby are in love.

Edited by Switch

Congrats, Switch!

I also had an awesome PoGo day. I caught a totally random wild Scyther and unlocked it. It's "not likely to make much headway in battle," but eh, whatever. I unlocked Scyther. wub.gif Maybe someday I'll hatch a breathtaking one that I can evolve.

I unlocked MEGANIUM and FERALIGATR by evolution today evening. wub.gifwub.gif Totally worth the grind of waiting for only Chikorita/Totodile to spawn. xd.png

Unless it's supposed to be exactly 10km and not a tick more, in which case... that's dumb. I'm drowning in Vaporeons and none of these Eevee want to play nice. Bah.

Yea you can't un-buddy it first, it has to STILL be your buddy when you evolve it. Otherwise it resets.

It seems like everyone's having a great day. I still had some energy after work so I decided to walk around the lake I bought some more incubators and decided to work on my 2k eggs and I unlocked 4 new Pokemon. I unlocked an Onix, a Sneazel, a Magby and a Togepi! biggrin.gif

I evolved a Gyarados, but it's attacks aren't that good. The Pichu and Squirtle I also hatched made up for it though. biggrin.gif

I thought the event was supposed to end at 4 o'clock Eastern time but it's still going strong. I guess it's having a glitch right now but I'm not complaining I'm almost to level 26 less than 23000 points away. Today has been an awesome day. The only thing that would make it perfect is if I hatched a Chansey or a Mareep but I'm still not going to complain with what I got. happy.gif

It seems like everyone's having a great day. I still had some energy after work so I decided to walk around the lake I bought some more incubators and decided to work on my 2k eggs and I unlocked 4 new Pokemon. I unlocked an Onix, a Sneazel, a Magby and a Togepi! biggrin.gif

I evolved a Gyarados, but it's attacks aren't that good. The Pichu and Squirtle I also hatched made up for it though. biggrin.gif

I thought the event was supposed to end at 4 o'clock Eastern time but it's still going strong. I guess it's having a glitch right now but I'm not complaining I'm almost to level 26 less than 23000 points away. Today has been an awesome day. The only thing that would make it perfect is if I hatched a Chansey or a Mareep but I'm still not going to complain with what I got. happy.gif

o: Oh, I hadn't bothered going out yet because I didn't even wake up until after the event was supposed to be over. I hope it's still going for me when I do get out. xP

All those hatches sound awesome!

EDIT: Nope, no double XP for me today. But! I won't complain even though I only hatched three woopers today, which is much less exciting than usual since we just had a water poke event because this event/during the event gave me:

• Somewhere 350k - 390k XP!? Like holy wow.
  • XP to not only reach level 30 but also get me halfway to 31 (now 3/5 of the way).
  • Lapras and scyther unlocks through 2k eggs, both with amazing stats.
  • Pineco unlock.
  • Hatching/catching enough cyndaquil to evolve my first typholosion.
  • Hatching an amazing cyndaquil to work on evolving.
  • Hatched a good larvitar and got enough candy to unlock pupitar.
  • Unlocked magby and togepi (of which I hatched three and am halfway to togetic).
  • A snorlax with amazing stats I can actually use in gyms.
  • A totodile hatch which gives me enough candies to unlock croconaw.
  • Miltank unlock.
  • Another mareep to inch closer to ampharos.

Plus, I still have six 2k eggs from this event to hatch. Hoping to unlock elekid, wouldn't mind another togepi, and would love to hatch and unlock grimer. (Now I've said it and probably jinxed it, lol. *knocks on wood*)

I'm close enough to togetic, scizor, and steelix that I wouldn't mind walking those pokemon for a while.

I've caught a good amount of bellsprout and oddish here, so I'm about 3/4 of the way to finally evolving my weepinbell, which has been waiting forever to be a victreebell and about 1/2 to evolving one of my great glooms into my first vileplume.

All in all, great things happening over here. Getting close to finally getting my silver johto badge, too, lol.

The event didn't do much for me, mostly because I had to work through 90% of it.

I hatched the Miltank and got just barely to 30, that's about it. I'm still salty I didn't get a shiny magikarp and the game is kinda just depressing me lately. What do I do now that I'm on 30? There's no hope of ever getting to 40 (it would take close to 7 years...) so. Niantic that's pointless.

Well, I've noticed I'm catching higher stats Pokemon (an 830 CP eevee showed up and it has amazing stats/attack!)/Pokemon that can be powered up to higher stats at level 30, so you can catch some pokemon that can be powered up to higher stats to be able to better compete in gyms and have better defenders.

:<

I still have 4 2k eggs from the event to hatch. One I hatched earlier was a Lickitung. Yet another unlock. I haven't had this many new unlocks since I was at level 10! xd.png

( o_o)/ High fives on the unlocks, obelisk and Syrien!

~

Hatched my 4th tyrogue of the event and my 5th wooper, along with a gastly (which would be cooler if I hadn't evolved several gengars in the event) and my second smoochum. Only one egg left from the event. Not looking good for an elekid or the elusive grimer. D:

Got several 2ks today, so maybe I'll get an elekid from one of them!

Caught a skiploom and unlocked it, so now I can afford to wait for a good hoppip, =p

Plus, caught a chansey and an onyx today! Onyx I now only have a few candies to a steelix.

Have a few pokes I can walk to evolve for unlocks, so thinking of doing that and saving up my evolves for a lucky egg.

So I finally unlocked a Vulpix and a Houndour the other day. And I just unlocked a Sunflowa

However I don't think I'll be unlocking anything new for the next month (maybe a Jumpfluff if I'm lucky) but because of the fact that the eggs haven't given me anything good recently is kind of really stressful.

( o_o)/ High fives on the unlocks, obelisk and Syrien!

Right back 'atcha. \(^w^ )

I didn't hatch any other eggs today, since I was working all afternoon, but I did get a 10K from a stop on my way home.

and who says playing pokemon go in a moving vehicle is a waste of time? pfft. laugh.gif

Wow, Raptor, that's a lot of unlocks. =o Nice!

~

Yesssss, my last Easter egg hatched into an elekid! I do believe that's all the babby pokes hatched and unlocked. o3o

Also hatched a bulbasaur and caught an ivysaur, at least letting me make progress towards my first venusaur, though I still have a long way to go. =o

So I got an up-grade for my 7-day bonus this week, but I don't have enough porygon candies lol. I'm still grinding to get enough scyther candies to evolve that, so...

I've gotten three power-ups but still not one porygon, lmao.

~

Eh. Eggs today were geodude, goldeen, and igglybuff. Walking an 10k now. Wish I hadn't gone through my incubators so fast because of Easter, lol.