Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

^ Sending you Chansey vibes!

~

Hatched an igglyboo and pichu today (and a 5k I have absolutely forgotten). Was hoping for a togepi, magby, or elekid (unlocks for me), but I could use the candy for jigglypuff and pikachu. I can now evolve one of my special hat pikachus. I have a Santa hat with great stats, so I'll probably go with it. o3o

Almost at enough candies for a slowbrow. Just need to figure out what I want to buddy next! I'm close to evolving sunkern but I'm feeling like it's pretty good chance I'll catch another one or two, so maybe ledyba? I'm not super close with it, but I see them every now and then, and I'm not really close to evolving anything else that I recall.

Thanks Sock.

I didn't catch a chansey, but I did get a rhyhorn that was at a stop with a lure. And unlocked an electabuzz. I'm also close to getting a Feraligatr.

Easter event starts today, 3pm central. Double XP you guys.

Edited by Kaini

Really? I'll be alert, thanks! biggrin.gif

Well the event here kicked off with a bang. Only a little over an hour in and I've caught a Pikachu an Ivysaur and an Octillery. Plus I got to level 25. Does anyone know how long the event will last?

Edited by Syiren

It's odd that you don't see ladyba that much, they're as common as pidgey and rattata here.

I'd be more surprised if I hadn't also seen people on this thread struggling to unlock rapidash and golem, when ponyta and geodude were extremely common where I was at and I fully evolved several. xP

We should talk and compare commons, though! I'm interested in how much it varies.

Definitely most common for me is paras and spinarak, along with pidgey and nidoran (funny since it took me forever to unlock them, but now I see them all the time). I've seen rattata less since gen 2 came out - a shame. Spinarak is fun to shake things up with, but I'm still working on my gold rattata badge.

I have moved around, from WY to NM to CO. Geodude and ponyta with rattata and pidgey were super common in WY (which I left before gen 2). NM seems about the same as CO, but it's hard to tell because I really only have access to one stop in NM where I live, and I don't go to town much because it's an hour trip.

Snubbull, rattata, and murkrow are all common but not so common they pop up at every single stop like the ones above.

Yesss, thanks for the notice! Maybe I will get to 30 before I have to leave here, then. =o *crosses fingers in hope* That means I'll have to get my mom to walk with me though, lol.

I'm headed out now! Very excited. I better check how much data I have left, though!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Does anyone know how long the event will last?

April 13th to April 20th, 1pm PDT to 1PM PDT.

The 20th? =o Oh my, I'm so hyped!

~

Spent 3 hours (an extra hour from my usual here) out today to get 140k XP and make it to level 30!!! WHOOT

Finally have some more lucky eggs and incubators, plus now have max revives! Only bad news is I'm 78 items over my bag and not close to buying more space yet. Hrm. =x

10k egg was pineco, which is an unlock for me! More than halfway to evolving.

Also hatched (from 2ks) diglett, slowpoke, and bulbasaur. The diglett is less than exciting and the slowpoke comes a little too late, as I just made enough candy for slowbro the other day, lol. But the bulbasaur is welcome! I'm still very far away from venasaur.

Caught a ledian and donphan today, unlocking them!

Evolved cloyster, slowbro, and hitmontop for new unlocks as well. I have enough candy to evolve hoppip and typhlosion but have decided to try and wait for ones with the best stats that are excellent battlers. So I'm still walking cyndaquil (between walking and catching with pinap berries, I got 25 candies today!) so I can fully evolve up from another cyndaquil, should a good one come along. And decided that when it is time, I'm going to walk squirtle next, as I'm at 80 candies for them and need to unlock blastoise. Or I'll walk sunkern really quick because I'm only two candies away from that evolution.

Will be spending the weekend with my family, so less PoGo time for me, but I already hit my goal (leveling up), and the event will extend past their stay, so nothing but excitement here. =D

Hope you all are having as much fun/luck as I am!

Although I didn't plan it, I ended up evolving one of my Larvitars to a Pupitar, and thanks to the double XP that pokedex entry gave me around 2300 XP so I'm pleased. Walking my Porygon, 21km to go before I can evolve it to a Porygon 2, hopefully I'll get it done before the event ends. And also I hatched a Scyther from a 2km egg (yep, you read well). This event, apart from the double XP, gives you a wider variety of pokemon hatching from 2km eggs, and also more candy per hatch. biggrin.gif

I've been working 8 hrs for the past few days, haven't really had time to take advantage of the event. I'm less than 50k away from level 30, though, so I'll definitely hit it before the event ends.

I don't know if it was because of the event or what but I just caught a wild venusaur. Which also unlocked it I had to go a little bit farther than normal but it was so worth it biggrin.gif

^ Nice!

~

Yesss, 2k gave me a scyther and now I finally have it unlocked! Also hatched a cyndaquil but it's also not amazing (although it is great). Not sure how much longer to hold out for an amazing one. xP

I haven't been able to play much during the last week, but I did unlock Kingdra and Nidoking.

I'm three candies away from unlocking Venusaur (the last Gen 1 starter that I need to unlock); hopefully I can do that before the event ends. smile.gif

For my 7-day streak I got TWO evolution items :OOO A metal coat and a dragon scale. ooooo

^ Niiiiiiiice!

Congrats on the unlocks, obelisk_light!

~

Whoo! Hatched a magby and a togepi, finally unlocking both! Also walking another 10k egg. 8D

Have enough to evolve sunkern... but no sunstone yet. =x

Caught like half a dozen cyndaquils today. o_O Still no amazing one, so I think I'll just go with my great one and switch to walking squirtle.

Is it true you cam hatch 2nd gen starters now? I need more cyndaquil. I've had five wild quils run from me and the only one I do have has terrible IVs. But I still love her anyway.

And congrats on the double item drop Kaini! Thats some epic luck! I managed to unlock a Sunflora today. Sadly I haven't been able to really get out and walk to hatch what I have to make room for these easter eggs. I'm either working or too tired from working, which really sucks that I might end up missing the best part of the event.

I did get to level 25 though the other day which is a win.

Is it true you cam hatch 2nd gen starters now? I need more cyndaquil. I've had five wild quils run from me and the only one I do have has terrible IVs. But I still love her anyway.

And congrats on the double item drop Kaini! Thats some epic luck! I managed to unlock a Sunflora today. Sadly I haven't been able to really get out and walk to hatch what I have to make room for these easter eggs. I'm either working or too tired from working, which really sucks that I might end up missing the best part of the event.

I did get to level 25 though the other day which is a win.

I hatched a cyndaquil two days ago!

Hope you can get some eggs, but congrats on the leveling up!

I hatched a cyndaquil two days ago!

Hope you can get some eggs, but congrats on the leveling up!

Eggsellent! I so punny xd.png

Thanks Sock. It definitely felt good to hit that milestone. My next best chance to walk would be Wednesday, unless I still have energy when I get off work later today. But who knows? smile.gif

I hit level 30!!!!!!

Also Sock, you're going to hurt me, but I hatched a miltank out of my 2k egg.

I hit level 30!!!!!!

Also Sock, you're going to hurt me, but I hatched a miltank out of my 2k egg.

I may be jealous, but I'd never hurt you! <3

Congrats on leveling up and the hatch!

I've been trying to walk a lot so I can fill up on 2ks, but I got a 10k and a few 5ks yesterday. >.> I do still have like five 2ks, but amongst my unlocks I've also hatched growlithe, sandshrew, and diglett - all things I've evolved at least a handful of times. >.>

Well, I did something I thought I'd never do. Spend real money in Go. But I had to in order to get more incubators and more room for Pokemon. I also bought a few more lures too. It was only $10 worth, but still. I'm so close to hatching one of my 5K's and another is about half way. I'd love to do some walking and might do a little of it tomorrow in the morning since I don't have to go to work until 5.

I caught an amazing Eevee with over 650CP in my backyard and evolved it right away. I was expecting Jolteon, but it surprised me when it became a Vaporeon and jumped right up to my second strongest. Now it's right behind my other awesome Vaporeon. I need to power up my team some more thought before I can start taking on gyms again.

AAAAAHHHHH got a lapras from a 2k! Finally unlocked it. Most exciting moment of the Easter event, hands down.

My 10k was a snorlax with hyper beam, of which I've only caught one okay one, so that was also very exciting! Immediately powered it up and stuck it in a gym, lol. Plus got another 10k. =o

Got my silver ice and dark badge, too!

Evolved a very nice typhlosion and unlocked it. Have enough candy to evolve hippop and lavitar now, but still waiting on good stats for both of those before my next unlocks. Hoping they come before Easter ends. =x

Did a bit more evolving today, too. I'm up to 160k out of 500k to level up. My goal is to get as close to 250k as I can, but I don't actually think that's too accurate, lol.

Syrien - nice! I need to do some more powering up, too, but I'm waiting until after the Easter event, since evolving with double XP goes a long way. xP

I caught a wild Mareep yesterday! wub.gif My second in total and my first wild specimen since I hatched the first one a while ago, so my first Mareep got evolved to Flaafy and that gave me a new pokedex entry! Nothing since then when it comes to unlocks, but I had some solid 2km hatches, and I think that my 5km egg resulted in a Chikorita, giving me quite a lot of candy to power up my two breathtaking Meganiums. I hope tomorrow's gonna be a nice day for me to go out for a walk and hatch some more eggs and catch some more Pokemon. biggrin.gif

By the way, congrats everyone on their accomplishments, I'm so glad for you all! wub.gif

I really need to go hang out with you guys. I've been wanting to walk and hatch things but by the time I get home and (try to) do everything I need to, it's too late.

My 10k egg hatched into a dratini sad.gif got some more candy for it and it is a breathtaking one, but reeeeallly wanted a mareep. Oh well, maybe I'll find one like you did.

Went out to the flea market on sunday, caught some more mankey, so halfway to a primeape. Evolved my chinchou and teddiursa finally so those are done. walking with my growlithe, still a long way to go to arcanine. I'm going to transfer two hopip so I can get my jumpluff today.

I've been fighting to keep my pokemon in the gym on my street but there seems to be these newbies for the yellow team going out in the middle of the night and taking it back. I took it this morning on the ride to work so at least I have 10 more coins. I don't know if I want to buy an item upgrade or a pokemon one, or wait and see if it goes on sale for 100 coins again, then I'll get one of each.