Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Only Rocket Grunt that is hard  is the Snorlax one I fought with Snorlax - Dragonite - Dragonite and Snorlax cp was  8k and there were no CP numbers on the Dragonites. Not to mention Dragonites use Steelwing as if they are using dragon breath so they do insane damage on rock and Ice types. 

I did a little shopping today and decided to get some new outfits for my avatar. :) I bought the Blanche jacket, over the knee grey boots with blue soles and the top and pants from the Mewtwo collection, so I can change them whenever I get bored. :D 

Ended up hatching a shiny Alolan Vulpix today!  My favorite Alolan mon.  Whoever here visited/lives in England, thank you! 

56 minutes ago, Nectaris said:

Ended up hatching a shiny Alolan Vulpix today!  My favorite Alolan mon.  Whoever here visited/lives in England, thank you! 

That may be me, unless we have any others from England who post in here lol

I had a streak of luck yesterday - caught a shiny Ekans and a shiny Pidgey, and I also got a shadow Zubat that turned into a 100% when purified. :lol: 

3 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

I had a streak of luck yesterday - caught a shiny Ekans and a shiny Pidgey, and I also got a shadow Zubat that turned into a 100% when purified. :lol: 

I got two 100IV Bulbasaurs after purifying them and I was pleasantly surprised! Still no luck with shiny Ekans or Koffing, though.

I want the shiny rayquaza, I didnt have luck with ekans or koffing. However a friend caught two shiny koffings today and might give me one to me. :D ((but honesty I prefer to catch them myself, it's feel better))

Some of the new Team Rocket grunts are really difficult, one of them defeated me immediately. XD But I enjoy the challenge!

Also, I caught a shiny Zigzagoon today :wub: 

So I've had some rubbish luck today, first I spent my free raid pass of the day to fight a T2 Mawile at one of the gyms I pass walking my dog then as I passed the 2nd gym a group of people that were hanging there asked me if Im playing PoGo and if I wanted to join them in a Rayquaza that was about to spawn...and I was just like really!?

Then next thing was a gym I'm in near where I work ( I can sometimes see it from my house when the gps zooms me places) me and one other person was kicked out of it but it remained yellow so I was confused for a bit then it was quickly filled with 5 new people with very similar names and the 1 dude/dudette that was in there with me....so someone used an alt to kick me out so he could shove his other alts into a gym :/

I actually managed to win a T3 Aerodactly yesterday! And it was very easy, took me only two dead pokemon lol.

Now I got a terrible cold and don't know whether or not I should go out for CD later. Meh.

Ralts community day and my 1st spawn was a shiny :D, hope I can get enough candy to get a Gardevoir or Gallade lol

Community day hasn't even started yet, but I found a shiny houndour while grocery shopping this morning!

Well community day is done (at least for me? its 7pm here as I'm typing) got 1 shiny, got a Gardevoir and got a male Kirlia(no Sinnoh stone ;/) and a spare for my living dex plus 30 candies. Not bad since I missed an hour as it started at 4pm and me being me thought it started at 5pm :p

9 hours ago, Gluria said:

Now I got a terrible cold and don't know whether or not I should go out for CD later. Meh.

Even though I was (and am) feeling terrible I went to the park for an hour. Got two shinies and enough candy for the Sinnoh evolution (already have a Guardevoir). Now all I need is the Sinnoh stone. Well 🙄

54 minutes ago, smokeytripod said:

Well community day is done (at least for me? its 7pm here as I'm typing) got 1 shiny, got a Gardevoir and got a male Kirlia(no Sinnoh stone ;/) and a spare for my living dex plus 30 candies. Not bad since I missed an hour as it started at 4pm and me being me thought it started at 5pm 😛 

That is the advantage of being in Europe.  Still about two hours until it starts over here.

16 minutes ago, Nectaris said:

That is the advantage of being in Europe.  Still about two hours until it starts over here.

2 hours? I thought Europe was like 1 hour behind us in England lol...unless its daylight savings and all the other nonsense that messes with clocks :p

4 minutes ago, smokeytripod said:

2 hours? I thought Europe was like 1 hour behind us in England lol...unless its daylight savings and all the other nonsense that messes with clocks 😛

I meant you being in Europe.  I am in Texas here.

I ended up catching four shiny ralts, one was three star.  All but one were male, so I I definitely got my gallade.  PoGo really made me work for these shinies this time.  I spent most of the community day actually hunting.

Also, I hatched a 100iv feebas today.

Despite working for an hour during community day I caught four shinies! Yess!

Evolved Gardevoir and Gallade!

Zero shiny Ralts for me! Pretty disappointed, that's already two CD shinies missed for me : / I could only go for a 30 min walk, but I kept checking the spawns in our apartment too, but nothing. Got enough candy to evolve Gallade though, so that's something. I still haven't encountered tough Rcoket grunts, they're all been pretty easy to beat! Managed to get a shadow Cubone off of them yesterday.

edit. accidentally double-posted

Edited by hedy

And I hatched another shiny Alolan Vulpix! 

I am a little disappointed that EVERY SINGLE 10k egg I had yesterday turned out to have a ralts in it.  I understand that it was the community day, but I was excited to have the incubation bonus and so many 10ks, hoping that I would finally get a gibble, only to have none of them hatch ANYTHING but ralts.  It made the incubation bonus a little pointless to me,

I am hoping that with turtwig being next(if it follows the pattern), that gen 5 won't wait too long to be released.  I know they teased it during the anniversary banner(they showed tepig), but I kind of hope that it is sooner, rather than later.  Especially as this gen will be catch only, not evolution add-ons, like so many of gen4's.

Edited by Nectaris

Another community day I missed and completely forgot about. No Ralts shinies for me. xD

I'm hoping 1 day we can get a Feebas community day....I've only ever seen 2 of them and only caught 1. I'd just really like to get a Milotic at some point in my life lol.

6 minutes ago, smokeytripod said:

I'm hoping 1 day we can get a Feebas community day....I've only ever seen 2 of them and only caught 1. I'd just really like to get a Milotic at some point in my life lol.

I'dtake that one too lol.