TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

i was lucky -- caught a second green just now, last time they dropped for the hour. now just have red left.

Ahh, I don't know what to do! I have three reds, one green, and I'm about to get a blue.

I'm going to abandon one of the reds when I can, should I go for a second blue or green?

I also have a faint.

Edited by kittyrules2003

Can anyone fill me in?

Also, the crystal ones seem to be rarer than the faint marking ones, is that true?

For the colours of the crystals in the volcano (Credit to Jazeki):

12am cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

12pm cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

And idk if they're rarer, but they seem to go faster. Maybe because they're only in one/two biomes (I heard they may be in the Alpine as well)

Edited by kittyrules2003

they're certainly going faster. can't really judge rarity right now since it's still the main release. though user-driven rarity might be a viable factor here. 3 variations means everyone's trying to grab theirs more quickly.

Came late to the party on this one. I've got one coast egg, two blues, and two greens, so I just need red ones now. I like the looks of the hatchlings, so I'm hopeful that I'll like the adults too.

Still trying to get a blue crystal. These little critters are hard to catch - the drop only lasts about 3 seconds. unsure.gif

EDIT: And now, at 4.11pm, I finally have a blue crystal. Beautiful! biggrin.gifwub.gif

Edited by Frodo

3 different colors right, red, green, and blue? In the volcano they are disappearing very quickly, not sure about alpine.

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

3 different colors right, red, green, and blue? In the volcano they are disappearing very quickly, not sure about alpine.

Yeah.

What does everyone prefer? I need to choose between a second green or a second blue xd.png

What does everyone prefer? I need to choose between a second green or a second blue xd.png

Well, blues are dropping right now, so... go for a second blue? smile.gif

Nooooooo!

Misclicked on an egg and now I'm stuck with a royal blue dragon sleep.gif

Goodbye dreams of a second blue ;-;

( this is off-topic, but when will we see the Snow dragon Spriter's Alts? It's been like, 3 months. The witchlights were alted by November...)

Edited by arjunvohra

20 Minutes of staking out the biomes...one blue egg. They drop for only a few seconds.

To top it off, I just missed the five minute release because I was on forums. However, the crystal eggs look quite beautiful. Has anyone seen any in alpine?

I'm trying like heck to catch a blue - it's the only one I don't have but so far, no chance!

I dropped by the main site, saw empty caves and then the faint marking eggs and grabbed 7 before coming to the forums and finding out about the other new dragon.

Um... Drat.

Edited by Cygnis

At last, my scroll is complete. It's only taken me 7 1/2 hours!

I was trying to fill out my encyclopedia, so needless to say I was egg locked. I ended up abandoning the few eggs I didn't need.

Those crystal eggs are going fast, though. I've only been able to catch one green one. Oh well.

New page color drop for crystal eggs in volcano (and maybe alpine).

12am cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

12pm cave time-blue(you are in this color right now)

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

Hmm....the little faint-marking hatchie is quite a cute little thing, but looks like the coloured-vein one is another narcissistic type dragon? xd.png Still like how it looks, though.

Managed to get myself another two, the blue ones this time, and accidentally snagged another green which I'm gonna try trading for a red version.

Wow, these sure are hard to catch. :/

I usually have no problem getting new eggs after a few 5-minute-drops and 1 or 2 hourly drops.

These however?

1x green, 1x red so far. =_=

I was trying for a blue, but since old dragons are mixing with the new ones, I got a red egg.

*sigh*

That was my only open spot too.