TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

My internet's bad too, Snowy. Took me ages to manage to get a green crystal egg and now I'm locked, I'll have to try for the other colours in a few hours. xd.png

I miscalculated and got a green egg. Oh well... ._.

Just checked. All breeds show as biteable. No 2 heads.

That cleared that one up then thumbs_up.png

So here's today's color drop.

12am est-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green(this hour)

9-blue

10-red

11-green

12pm est-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

I noticed you made this list on EST time. The cave time has EDT. Is there a minus 1 hour difference at the moment? So to get the list for cave time EDT, I should look at the hour minus 1?

Thanks for the help!

Still need to catch one green one. Wondering if I have to wait another 2 hours (since I don't see any eggs now) or if they'll be there in a few minutes.

Dang it. Already old eggs are filtering in. Why cant they wait 24 hours? I almost misclicked.

Just caught my first two Veins on the hour and they were blue. So seeing the color drop chart it seems it's always a blue-red-green change on the hours? So I just wait an hour and should get red. Will see if it works xd.png

I noticed you made this list on EST time. The cave time has EDT. Is there a minus 1 hour difference at the moment? So to get the list for cave time EDT, I should look at the hour minus 1?

Thanks for the help!

Still need to catch one green one. Wondering if I have to wait another 2 hours (since I don't see any eggs now) or if they'll be there in a few minutes.

Oh nope. I'm on cave time. I'll change that. No need to subtract an hour.

It seems to work for me... Blue dropping now, between 9 and 10 cave time.

Damg these blues. Why they gotta be so popular?

Thanks for the timeline - there are currently no eggs, in which biome do they drop?

For me in Alpine and Volcano (the shimmering veins ). The "faint ones" in Coast and Jungle.

But are they dropping only a few seconds? Or my PC is definitly to slow...

The "faint marking ones" are stay longer in their biomes.

Edited by Laurelin

WOw 100+ people waiting in the Volcano biome ohmy.gif these blues sure are going out fast

I see actually 120 people waiting.

Usually no good chances for me and my grandpa PC. But for sure I will try. smile.gif

On the other side I´m a casual player. Perhaps it will be the first time since I arrived on DC that I will not have a new egg for every new species.

Edited by Laurelin

So here's today's color drop.

12am cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green(this hour)

9-blue

10-red

11-green

12pm cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

Timeline for new page.

@Laurelin- You can do it! I caught mine on my phone with the same amount of biome peeps earlier this morning.

@Jazeki

Thank you for your kind words. I´ll try, I promise. smile.gif

*edit*

Eggs are dropping for me for one minute. Over 200 people were in the biome. Wow. ohmy.gif

Edited by Laurelin

so i just saw this via FB and I got the one with stripes but the crystal looking ones are so evasive. Is there a trick to getting them? I also dont see all the colors dropping and I'm getting worried?

so i just saw this via FB and I got the one with stripes but the crystal looking ones are so evasive. Is there a trick to getting them? I also dont see all the colors dropping and I'm getting worried?

There's a different color per hour. This hour is blue.

Oh gosh, ok I managed to snag the blue one but I think I saw regular eggs with it. Think there's a chance to get all the colors or am I too late? xd.png

Thanks for the hourly tip.

WhooHoo! Finally got a pair! And in the same drop too. I only have one green, but I'm happy to have at least one of each. Thanl you spriters and Tj. I can't wait to see what these hatch into biggrin.gif

Alpine seems to have them, but they have a lot of other eggs mixed in. Volcano seems to be the biome where the overwhelming majority are the new eggs. That's why there's so many people there. Looks like I'm not going to get mine before work.

Boy, am I glad I saw this thread before I started grabbing! I would have loaded up on one color withouth knowing there was a pattern to the colors.

Thank you TJ, for prolonging the drop so long! I would not have had a chance at them otherwise. And thank you spriters; I can't wait to see our new dragons!

Just woke up to see a new release. I'm thrilled that the eggs are still dropping! Thanks, TJ.