TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

btw, if anyone is curious what the new crystals are being released, its reds atm. the cycles seem to follow the breeds listed in order in the OP, so the next crystals that are gonna be produced in the next hour are green crystals

Edited by MisaTange

I love the crystal ones and I can't wait for my eggs to hatch so I can get the other color ones.

so how do the colors work? just caught 5 and they are all greens (which i dont mind i want 5 of each) but ye must know

so how do the colors work? just caught 5 and they are all greens (which i dont mind i want 5 of each) but ye must know

The colors change every hour.

Color drop times for crystal eggs in volcano (and maybe alpine).

12am cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

12pm cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

Bump! We just started green.

The colors change every hour.

oh thank you! thought it would be based on something else but i guess that's easy enough ^^

I just got back to try again for some more now that some other eggs hatched. I spaz clicked and got a Diamondwing, but somehow got a green new release, too, that I never got the code page for. Just went to my scroll after the hour drop and there it was. huh.gif I have one more space and will probably wait another hour to try to catch a blue. I got two of the reds earlier today before I went out. I really, really wish we could have up to 8 egg slots -- pretty please, TJ?

It's hard to see much detail on the hatchies, but they are so small! Hopefully the adults will show more detail.

Thank you spriters, looking forward to seeing the adults, especially of the crystal dragon biggrin.gif

Just a note for others, I've done extensive searching into the Alpine rumours and can say with 95% certainty that the crystal eggs are not dropping there. This includes checking the scrolls of users who have made claims they got eggs from the Alpine... Anyone is welcome to post a screenshot proving me wrong but at this stage, I think it was just a rumour that got passed around for whatever reasons.

How odd that one of my eggs has zero clicks even though I keep touching it so many times. LOL Why is that? Must be a glitch. My other eggs have click views. blink.gif

The crystal female hatchie is pretty. She looks like she has a desipis-like tail going on.

Oh, how cute! The second gen is breathing fire. biggrin.gif

First of the crystal s2s! I just love that intense blue. I am looking forward to the greens.

I kind of wish frozen hatchlings s2'd now. The s2 hatchlings are cool af.

Got all of the colors btw! FINALLY

Color drop times for crystal eggs in volcano.

12am cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

12pm cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

We have entered blue. So far no one has proven if these are actually in the alpine or not.

I bet a lineage with all the colors of the volcano babies and gemshards would look really cool. Hopefully they'll have similar breeding dynamics.