TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Okay, I am now egglocked with 2 faint markings, 2 red, 2 green, and 1 blue. Can't wait to see these grow up.

Edited by inlaterdays

what is the description for these eggs? i missed the release drop :c

]This rough egg has shimmering veins of red crystal running across its surface.

(or green, or blue depending on the time caught)

(Volcano)

and

This egg has faint markings.

Coast and Jungle

The crystal ones are MUCH harder to catch.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I ended up with one blue alpine egg, one blue crystal egg, five green crystal eggs, and no red crystal eggs. I am not happy with this.

Now I have to wait five hours before I can abandon some of the green eggs.

I think the crystals are definitely undistinguishable. I read posts earlier about the colour of their eyes - I can't even see the eyes! ( And yeah, okay - my own eyes leave a heck of a lot to be desired!)

I ended up with one blue alpine egg, one blue crystal egg, five green crystal eggs, and no red crystal eggs. I am not happy with this.

Now I have to wait five hours before I can abandon some of the green eggs.

Instead of abandoning them, you could probably trade the green eggs for other colours; I think there are a lot of people who picked up more than they want of one colour and not enough of the others.

quinney, I had to zoom in pretty far to see their eyes, they're tiny!

Those Crystal ones are a pain in the butt to catch. The faint markings ones look quite pretty, got my pair fairly easily. The sprite for the Crystal ones, however is one I'm not a fan of. Very blurry indeed and not much detail. Hope they look better as adults.

Yeah, minute! I envy those who can see them clearly!

Okay, this is interesting!

Just abondoned my blue eggs except two and now I'll go for green and red! biggrin.gif

Well I've given up on getting a Volcano baby for a bit, with 130+ people in there my odds are tiny. xd.png Can't wait to see what these grow up to look like though!

edit: people are so kind, I started to tear up, thank you! You know who you are!

Edited by dragontamer44722

Just a tip for hunting, the St. Patrick Site Skin loads faster with biomes. I got every egg I wanted at almost every drop I went to. Also, spamming CTRL + R to refresh and CTRL + LEFT CLICK (opens the egg in a NEW TAB) on the eggs gives me more chances on collecting eggs. Just hope you don't click a normal egg haha

Anyways, what's the cave time / egg drop right now?

Edited by kittyrules2003

Instead of abandoning them, you could probably trade the green eggs for other colours; I think there are a lot of people who picked up more than they want of one colour and not enough of the others.

I just wish I didn't have to put up with this five hour "can't abandon/teleport" new egg period.

Anyways, what's the cave time / egg drop right now?

Crystal vein eggs are blue right now, if that's what you're asking.

*refrains from calling crystal eggs walnut eggs to avoid confusing people*

Done - got a pair each of blue, green and red crystal eggs and a single faint markings egg. But I really wish we had an 8th egg slot...

Crystal vein eggs are blue right now, if that's what you're asking.

*refrains from calling crystal eggs walnut eggs to avoid confusing people*

Thanks, grabbed my last blue haha.

I honestly feel bad for those who say they have no chance getting eggs, I genuinely find it really easy to snag new releases with one new release per biome.

Color drop times for crystal eggs in volcano (and maybe alpine).

12am cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

12pm cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

Edit: We are halfway through blue drops.

Edited by Jazeki

And I hate hate hate that I'm going to be gone and miss all the conversation here and all the fun that always happens in these New Release threads. I'm off, now! Have fun hunting, everyone!

Personally I am shocked it happened this weekend, as I was planning on being away the next one, and it ALWAYS seems to be a release on the few weekends I am not around on.

This is a really fun release!

Thanks TJ and spriters biggrin.gif

Aw, other eggs are cycling back in and I haven't gotten any of the volcanoes yet D: I click through like 20 per drop and haven't managed to nab one.

user posted image

I wasn't expecting the new releases until maybe next week, so I didn't stay up late like I usually do to grab them. :/

They're both very pretty, though ^^ Can't wait to see the adults.

Edited by Natakiro

Alright, now I've locked myself with two faint ones, two red crystals and two blue crystals as well as one Gilded Bloodscale. I have to try for the green ones later on laugh.gif

Happy hunting everyone!

Welp, it took 3 hours, but I now have my two of each color and the one that looks like a speedo dragon. xd.png

Now to influence! Woot. I am sooooo glad I kept all my slots open just in case, LOL

Yay, a release! Freed up a couple spots and got two faint markings and two red crystals! Will have to wait a couple days to get the rest. Thanks, TJ and spriter(s)! wub.gif

lol I have to give up for now so hope they will be around and easy to catch as I need 1 red and 1 blue crystal but with so many in there I have no chance. Love the new releases though