TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

I just went onto the trading thread and was like blink.gif when I saw all the trading posts about eggs I'd never seen before. I definitely wasn't expecting a release this weekend!

Anyways, I'm locked currently so I'll grab the crystal ones later but I'm very grateful to everyone who figured out the hourly rotation so I won't grab too many of one color. Also, thanks to TJ and the spriters for this fun release! The hatchie sprites of the "faint markings" ones are lovely. Happy hunting everyone!

It's when we have releases like this that I desperately wish we could have eight egg slots. I'm locked and will have get another green crystal later so I can have a pair of each. All the same, a great release. I love the hatchlings and can't wait to see the adults!

Ugh, I accidentally grabbed a Magma while catching the crystalline ones. I'll gift it later once it's off cooldown in the departures thread tongue.gif I did get a red one in my attempt, however!

Managed to trade off the extra blues I grabbed this morning for reds and greens; now have a pair of all 3 + one lonely blue egg, wish I could grab a mate for it :<

Can't wait to see the hatchies~

Edited by Daypaw

Ugh, I give up on those volcanoes; have had a tough day and I just need to pass out in my bed; not enough time to search fruitlessly like I have for the past few hours. Hope these are still available later on tonight and hopefully early tomorrow; that would be nice ^^

EDIT: Spaz-clicked around and managed to get 3, so I'm locked. Not the color I wanted, but I'm not gonna be picky! xd.png Maybe I'll try to trade for the other two later on to get one of each.

Edited by Natakiro

I think the crystals are definitely undistinguishable. I read posts earlier about the colour of their eyes - I can't even see the eyes! ( And yeah, okay - my own eyes leave a heck of a lot to be desired!)

The crystals? I can't see their eyes either, but the whole body is clearly distinct colors.

I do criticize how pixelated and blurry they look as babies, but maybe that's intentional. I hope the adults are a little more fleshed out, though.

oh, great....new release.

would be nice if there were actually eggs in the volcano, at least for the first day.

oh, great....new release.

would be nice if there were actually eggs in the volcano, at least for the first day.

Remember that eggs are generated on the five minute marks. During new releases, the biomes will clear out more quickly, but I just peeked in the volcano and saw two new eggs out of the first three I looked out. ;3

Ugh, I give up on those volcanoes; have had a tough day and I just need to pass out in my bed; not enough time to search fruitlessly like I have for the past few hours. Hope these are still available later on tonight and hopefully early tomorrow; that would be nice ^^

they will be available...they are a permanent addition to the cave.

Sweet, got two each of every crystal color. I'll have to pick up some of the other kind later, haha...

I'm excited to see these guys grow, heh.

*waves* My hotel has wifi! I'm happy. Although I mis-clicked a guardian and now have to wait five hours. Stupid guardian. I have no blue crystals. Humph.

Yesss!! New eggs and i had no eggs for once biggrin.gif

Just a question, though, the volcano eggs are of a random color? Because I got three and the three came out blue...

Edit: never mind, I found Jazeki's post in the previous page! Will have to trade a blue egg out later :'c

Edited by okura

Wish they stayed for a few days when there were so many to catch...sigh....rant over :/

Wish they stayed for a few days when there were so many to catch...sigh....rant over :/

I assume you're talking about the crystal vein eggs? Just saw three in the Volcano. ?

I assume you're talking about the crystal vein eggs? Just saw three in the Volcano. ?

Yes I was, sorry should have been more specific. They're not showing up for me. Maybe my connection is too slow sad.gif

Yes I was, sorry should have been more specific. They're not showing up for me. Maybe my connection is too slow sad.gif

Remember that eggs are generated on every five minute mark. Biomes empty out quicker when there is a new release, so you'll need to better time when you look in the biomes, unlike when there's no release and biomes rarely ever empty. Good luck! ^^

I got seven eggs of the same color before I found out there were different colors to catch. Darn.

I got seven eggs of the same color before I found out there were different colors to catch. Darn.

Good news is, there's a lot of people asking for color swaps in the Trading section, so you can either trade for different colors or wait for the color hour you need. ^^

Wait, I just realized TJ's eggs have hatched...

Are the crystal hatchlings blind or something?

edit:

Yes I was, sorry should have been more specific.  They're not showing up for me.  Maybe my connection is too slow sad.gif

if you're still having trouble catching eggs, the St. Patrick's skin loads the fastest. Plus disabling images + javascript helps a lot. And also catch things when it's top of the hour -- the 5-minute drops empty out way too fast at the moment.

Edited by MisaTange

Are the crystal hatchlings blind or something?

They have leetle eyes. I find the eyes on the red hatchie stand out more, but you can zoom in to see them better on all the sprites.

They have leetle eyes. I find the eyes on the red hatchie stand out more, but you can zoom in to see them better on all the sprites.

Oh yeah, I see em now.

They're cute af.