TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

They're permanent; you can try again.

Royal Blue ? So they ARE in the Alpine too, then ? (My misclick was a volcano Guardian mad.gif)

I was trying for a blue, but since old dragons are mixing with the new ones, I got a red egg.

*sigh*

That was my only open spot too.

Spaz clicking eh? Almost happened to me...thank god I read the description. Catching the blues has been so hard, I've been at every 5 minute drop from 12 and have caught only 2. Wonder how long this'll take.

They're permanent; you can try again.

Royal Blue ? So they ARE in the Alpine too, then ? (My misclick was a volcano Guardian mad.gif)

Permanent? Huh? I finally caught a second blue so now I can stop for this hour...oh wait there is only 5 minutes left. Now to go red hunting...

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

*sighs* there's too many people trying to nab the eggs in volcano. Are the crystals dropping in the alpine as well? I really want a blue sad.gif

They will be in the cave for ever, not just today or even just tomorrow.

OMG!!!new eggs!!!

but I only get the one kind in Coast~

I thought it only one kind,then I find that others are so quickly been taken~

maybe try later~Volcano are so many people

thanks!!

Edited by veci037

Out of sheer luck, i've managed to get a red and a blue one out from the volcano. laugh.gif

Now I just need a green and then i'll be done for the day.

YAS i got a red!

phew, now i need these eggs to gender as opposite of eachother and i'll have a faint markingsxcrystalline veins pair. :>

They will be in the cave for ever, not just today or even just tomorrow.

Yes, but a lot of us want breeding pairs with today's date, lol, except after all that, a lot of us won't end up breeding our first day breeding pairs very often.

I still need a green and 2 blues and another of the faint eggs. Hopefully, a lot of them will be tossed back into the AP after the 5 hour wait, and they will be up for grabs in a couple of days.

I have actually only managed to get 1 faint egg on my own, and traded for 2 reds and a green.

Edited by PrincessLucy

New page color drop for crystal eggs in volcano (and maybe alpine).

12am cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

12pm cave time-blue

1-red - currently here

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

Crystal eggs are now red!

I need a blue crystal, that's the only color I don't have.

I loooove the hatchlings! Especially the blue faint markings one, it's so adorable!

Edited by Marie19R

Got one red and one brimstone. Oops xd.png

Edit: Bit the brimstone, hoping for a repulse, and it died. Drat. Now I'm stuck until tomorrow.

Edited by Amberfly

*sighs* another red stupid egg! >_< guess I'm trading

Came back from a weekend away to a new release! Thank you, TJ and spriters.

Got two faint markings eggs and a red and a blue crystal egg. Next I have to try for a green...

Just saw the quoted color drop times... Blue won't be dropping again before I have to leave on my trip. *sadface* I don't know if I'll have internet access while I'm away. Dagnabit.

Shoot, I grabbed three of the reds! I just needed two... /sigh. I guess I'll just wait for things to cool down, but it's unfortunate. I was hoping to get some greens next hour.

Caught a 2nd red crystal. wub.gif

Now I'm scroll locked, so I have to wait a few days to get a 2nd green crystal.

Thankyou TJ and spriters, for the lovely new eggs.

*hugs her eggs* biggrin.gif

I grabbed a fourth blue faint markings instead of saving the spot in case I could get a blue crystal. Oh well, I really like the faint markings.

Anyone worried about picking up more than two of each crystal colour, just breed some dragons on your scroll to fill you up to within how many you need. I just filled myself up to 5, so I could spam click to pick up two reds. Now I'm dropping two of my bred eggs so I can spam click for green in an hour. ETC.

100 plus people waiting in the empty volcano page xd.png Thirsty!

Way too thirsty to my eyes. I keep picking up the darn red crystals when I want/need the other two and it's impossible because I'm on mobile and no one wants red

Way too thirsty to my eyes. I keep picking up the darn red crystals when I want/need the other two and it's impossible because I'm on mobile and no one wants red

It's dependent on time!

It's dependent on time!

*sighs* I know. I got to wait another half hour for the greens and another hour after that for the blues to come back. But i cant nab them because people are being greedy