purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

13 minutes ago, Predat0rs said:

I finally have a 2nd Gen Prize from Anagallis!!! I've been wanting one FOREVERRRR!!!

Congrats! The difficulty is why I haven't even tried breeding one.

I really like codes that start with x, and in the last couple of days I scored three low-time, CB X's from the AP, a beautifully lineaged X Aria, also from the AP, and traded for my first chicken.... woot!

Then, to top all that off, I was hunting around the AP waiting for my little peeper to hatch, saw a vampire egg and thinking I was still egglocked, clicked it just to check its lineage, but I got it - my chickie had just hatched...!  I was gonna toss it back, as vampires aren't a huge priority for me, but at the last moment I noticed.... wait for it.... it's an X!  Woot woot!!

Traded 2 CB Ice hatchies for a CB Gaia hatchie. The person kindly added a CB Red Zyu (one of my favorites) to the trade. That was a very nice gesture. Thank you, whoever did that. 

Also, traded with Mayapooh for a Cheese! She (he?) kindly let me have the Cheese in exchange for a CB Alamandine. Both of these are hard to get for me, but I was lucky and caught a lot of Alamandines when they weren't as rare.

My gorgeous 2G Silver from Holly finally produce an heir. Lady Brenda and Mitchell finally hit it off and I got this pretty little lady (pre-cog'd female): https://dragcave.net/lineage/0AiWm

Just finished the useless Dragon Encyclopedia that's been updated to this point. (Still missing Truffles, Pyrovar, and newest releases obviously)

Please,  I need validation for my worthless act. Just spent hours clicking each dragon on other people's scrolls for this. :(

19 minutes ago, Looti said:

Just finished the useless Dragon Encyclopedia that's been updated to this point. (Still missing Truffles, Pyrovar, and newest releases obviously)

Please,  I need validation for my worthless act. Just spent hours clicking each dragon on other people's scrolls for this. :(

That's definitely a huge task, congrats! I remember when I first went through trying to get all of the older breeds unlocked it took me a good 3-4 months because I kept getting annoyed with it.

Found an ER-timed beautifully messy Blacktip in the AP! Only had 1 eggslot open so I couldn't grab the other Blacktip right beside it to see if that one was messy too, but I love this one!

traded for a dragon with a code that starts with Z and ends with Z.

He accepted, yay!

I saw a Gold in the biome omg!!! Of course I didn't get it, but given that I've seen less then 5 Golds in the biomes ever, this is a happy thing! I figure the more I see them the more chance there is that I might actually catch one, lol!

While my 4 new 2G Shiny babies didn't throw the correct egg, none of them refused their mates and all threw an egg. Yes, I used Fertility, but I was worried.

Hatched a 2nd gen purebred alt vine plus a few needed CBs and a few pretty lineages from the low time AP. Caught a 2nd round of the new releases quite easily, and one of them has a nice code: Loot. Happily almost completely locked up for the first time in a long time. ❤️

I did something I haven't done in a long time: Caught my own CB eggs, which I will raise to Adulthood. Lately I've been catching rare-ish CBs to trade for Hatchlings I need. But today, I caught my own common CBs! xD

After five years intermittently on this site and seven years of lurking, I am an hour away from acquiring my gold trophy at last! :D

My dragons successfully for the first time and so I'm finally making progress with my lineage project 😊

Finally got a green nebula! Doesn't seem like much, but it's the last alt I was missing. Now just missing ones that require time & planning...and many a dead subjects.

Just saw my mass breed raffle eggs reach the AP, it was beautiful! So many razorcrests and lacula! Kinda cool to actually get to see them and pick one up as a keepsake.

And a while back I redid a deadline checker I messed up,  It came out quite nice this time. Well worth redoing!

Edited by blockEdragon

After posting in the 'stupid things' thread about forgetting that you can't Influence eggs under 3 days, my purple Siyats both gendered correctly! Well, according to Precog, they will. So relieved!

I'm really happy that a z-code Siyat I was waiting to hatch turned out purple. Waiting 'til 2 days left was worth it, imo.

Not sure if this should go on the stupid-things thread because I can't believe I've had this dragon for almost three full years and never noticed it's code, but.... While going through old dragons I found a Royal Blue with a code that has the initials of my very very favorite fictional character. I was way too excited about that and promptly renamed her. .... Now I need to find a code to go with her...

edit to add: Just traded a purple Siyat hatchie for a wonderfully messy Vine! I'm hoping it will alt, but if it doesn't it will join my frozen army.

Edited by HeatherMarie

Found a CB Glaucus Drake hatchie that insta-grew into an adult when I grabbed it of the AP.

I really like these drakes so this is a great find for me!

1 hour ago, polaristar said:

I finished my Buzzfeed Unsolved quotes lineage!

(I wanted to kinda go with a more chaotic look for the lineage which is why none of the starting breeds are the same)

I love this so much.

I met my scroll goals for Siyats! I got really lucky with trading for more release day eggs, so I have 4 of each color.