purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Finally caught my second CB gold to pair with my first! Was hunting for something completely different, but I’m excited to have stumbled across even better luck!

I caught two CB Chronos in the Forest that just sat there in the first and second slot

I just finally caught my first CB Gaia!!!! I have been sitting in the Jungle for days!! Suddenly it appeared in the middle and I thought for sure that I had missed it, but no, I got it!!! It is literally the first one I have ever seen in the Cave, they must be pretty rare.

Edited by Dubious

Got a totally unintentional and unintended alt Black from an AP egg, my second since returning to DC a couple of months ago.

Whoa...didn't expect that coming. Quite a messy lineage, but it has spriter alts and a Thuwed pair, so definitely keeping it.

Edited by camea42123

Yay, first 3g alternating Floret!

image.png.b682ee9b89d2c405ec4f27af12525ae7.png

Edit: And another success!

image.png.f9d6c98f4f9caf7deadab649dfa133ca.png

Edited by lovecats99

her for him 

And directly afterwards him for her onward to her so their offspring can have a mate (5th gen here I come)

Seems to be a good time for Red Dorsals :D

Congrats, me, for doing your first trade over the Trading Hub. (yes this is a massive achievement, ok?)

Got three birthday kins from 1 Leodon, and 2 Laculas while massbreeding them. Sent almost 150 Leodon/Lacula eggs to the AP.

bfdd8ead07.png57a1c6a828.png125d96d25d.png

They were auto aped, but I'm excited to see them finally producing the other breed. Can't wait to make checkers with them eventually. :) 

Edited by Naraku

Hit my scroll-goal with Ices *and* blue Zyumorphs today! Getting close with Albinos too.

editing so I don't double-post:

Just had my fastest trade ever, posted it to the Trading Hub, got two (good) offers, accepted one, all in less then five minutes! On that note, I have now gotten *five* messy Prizes from trading in the last three days!

Edited by HeatherMarie

I had one free space for an egg and I thought of hunting for incuhatchable eggs in the AP first and tossing the hatchlings back (or sending them away in the Departures Thread) before I lock myself with a new release egg. And then I picked up https://dragcave.net/lineage/WiFEk!!! https://dragcave.net/lineage/HUbBy waited two years for this!!! (I have always wanted an egg with a "wifey" code but this "wife + k" code will do. xD )

1 hour ago, Natevaelle said:

I had one free space for an egg and I thought of hunting for incuhatchable eggs in the AP first and tossing the hatchlings back (or sending them away in the Departures Thread) before I lock myself with a new release egg. And then I picked up https://dragcave.net/lineage/WiFEk!!! https://dragcave.net/lineage/HUbBy waited two years for this!!! (I have always wanted an egg with a "wifey" code but this "wife + k" code will do. xD )

What a perfect couple! XD

I found a musky egg in the coast. I think they'll look nice with Green Coppers, so I want a pair from that biome. Just one more to go!

Both of my light Lumina x Garland pairs finally gave me a light Lumina egg today and I feel glad. :) The other one has a funny code too so it's doubly pleasant.

Oh my goodness, I just caught my first-ever CB Silver!! Was actually hunting for a common, saw the description and totally didn't even recognize what it was but clicked it anyways... Wow! 

As I searched for another musky to add to my collection, I was chilling at the Alpine (pun not intended) when the eggs were being reset on the dot. I immediately read an egg description I haven't seen in a long time, like close to seven years to be exact. Despite my hesitation to snatch it I was still fast, thus nabbing my fourth chicken.

I was just watching the AP a bit and suddenly a Nebula came up, so I got it. Turns out it was CB, too. This is my third Nebula, which is nice, because they're one of my favourite breeds.

Update on my last post: Traded that CB Silver for a green Dino *and* a chicken! Glad I asked what it would be worth before trying to trade it, I totally would've let it go for less.