purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Finally got around to making groups specifically for my Black frozen army, and my Vine frozens... Not quite a Vine army with only 23 frozens, but I found out I have 72 frozen Black hatchies! Excited about that!

Gold (I believe) Shimmerscale showed up in the AP, was on tablet and took me several tries to click the tiny egg icon at the bottom of the page. By then, I'd already lost hope of getting it since it had shown up for around 5 seconds before I clicked it. But I got it :D https://dragcave.net/lineage/wBPCz nice lineage too that I can possibly continue in the future.

24 minutes ago, camea42123 said:

Gold (I believe) Shimmerscale showed up in the AP, was on tablet and took me several tries to click the tiny egg icon at the bottom of the page. By then, I'd already lost hope of getting it since it had shown up for around 5 seconds before I clicked it. But I got it :D https://dragcave.net/lineage/wBPCz nice lineage too that I can possibly continue in the future.

Bronze ;) Congrats, that's a pretty line :)

I hit my scroll-goal with Golds! Only a few years ago I never would've dreamed I'd have 20 Golds.

My second summon in a row was successful! Must have tried 20 times when the option was released but it seems it's gotten easier since my hiatus^^

More than two years after beginning to try for this pairing, today was my lucky day to breed a 2G Silver as a mate for her. 😮 I didn't think this Tidal would ever get an EG mate.

Edited by obelisk_light

Finally caught my second CB gold to pair with my first! Was hunting for something completely different, but I’m excited to have stumbled across even better luck!

I caught two CB Chronos in the Forest that just sat there in the first and second slot

I just finally caught my first CB Gaia!!!! I have been sitting in the Jungle for days!! Suddenly it appeared in the middle and I thought for sure that I had missed it, but no, I got it!!! It is literally the first one I have ever seen in the Cave, they must be pretty rare.

Edited by Dubious

Got a totally unintentional and unintended alt Black from an AP egg, my second since returning to DC a couple of months ago.

Whoa...didn't expect that coming. Quite a messy lineage, but it has spriter alts and a Thuwed pair, so definitely keeping it.

Edited by camea42123

Yay, first 3g alternating Floret!

image.png.b682ee9b89d2c405ec4f27af12525ae7.png

Edit: And another success!

image.png.f9d6c98f4f9caf7deadab649dfa133ca.png

Edited by lovecats99

her for him 

And directly afterwards him for her onward to her so their offspring can have a mate (5th gen here I come)

Seems to be a good time for Red Dorsals :D

Congrats, me, for doing your first trade over the Trading Hub. (yes this is a massive achievement, ok?)

Got three birthday kins from 1 Leodon, and 2 Laculas while massbreeding them. Sent almost 150 Leodon/Lacula eggs to the AP.

bfdd8ead07.png57a1c6a828.png125d96d25d.png

They were auto aped, but I'm excited to see them finally producing the other breed. Can't wait to make checkers with them eventually. :) 

Edited by Naraku

Hit my scroll-goal with Ices *and* blue Zyumorphs today! Getting close with Albinos too.

editing so I don't double-post:

Just had my fastest trade ever, posted it to the Trading Hub, got two (good) offers, accepted one, all in less then five minutes! On that note, I have now gotten *five* messy Prizes from trading in the last three days!

Edited by HeatherMarie