purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

@Sazandora I have a few Stripes like that, they are beautiful! 

Two things: I now have my scroll-goal of Alt-Vines, yay!! Also, after going through all my Cavebred dragons to sort out the ones with no children, I now have a group with 393 Caveborns-without-children that may eventually turn into zombie fodder (depends how hard it is to get messy replacements for the different breeds). 393 possible zombie fodders!! Given that I have a really hard time raising dragons specifically for fodder because I hate taking up slots for something like that, this is awesome.

This two-headed egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/TAiDp

This Gilded Bloodscale did not refuse her mate, and it isn't inbred AT ALL. I can't believe I finally made a non-inbred completely purebred 6G Gilded Bloodscale!

I am super pleased to be able to actively work on this checker idea without needing to pester veterans with Cave-biome Hellfires. I know most people will be saving up for CB rares, but I look forward to someday seeing fun Copper checkers that were never possible before. ^_^ 

I let an offer on a trade stand for well over a day and, just when I was about to cancel, the other egg popped up on my scroll. Finally, a response! But it was under 3 days. So I checked precog, fearing the worst...and it's going to be the correct gender! Waiting really paid off :D

13 hours ago, Tehya Faye said:

I am super pleased to be able to actively work on this checker idea without needing to pester veterans with Cave-biome Hellfires. I know most people will be saving up for CB rares, but I look forward to someday seeing fun Copper checkers that were never possible before. ^_^ 

Oooh so much yes!

I like the way you think :D  Got her from the Market hoping to go the same way haha. Now waiting to get enough shards for a second one.

Congrats on getting a Copper on the first try too! And we should bloodswap someday (I had to pester though lol)

3 hours ago, Yhme said:

Oooh so much yes!

I like the way you think :D  Got her from the Market hoping to go the same way haha. Now waiting to get enough shards for a second one.

Congrats on getting a Copper on the first try too! And we should bloodswap someday (I had to pester though lol)

Thanks! Best of luck with the Undine lineage, and I'll definitely bloodswap with you once mine's properly built up. 

6 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I would like to say the same but I bred a fogball instead XD https://dragcave.net/lineage/TKn76

:blink: Well what the... that does not look right.

Uhhh congrats on your new fog dragon? XD

Why the heck would an Undine pairing experience problems?! Wish mine bred a copper, but at least the undine eggs seem to be coming out looking fine haha

/plzfixitTJ

22 minutes ago, Yhme said:

Why the heck would an Undine pairing experience problems?!

Market-bought Undine ;) Should behave like a "cave"-born, but doesn't (yet), just like holiday-biome holidays at first didn't behave properly with Coppers.

@Yhme Look what was closed way too early: https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/182948-answeredcoppers-bred-from-market-biome-dragons-are-fogged/

Edited by Ruby Eyes

2 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Market-bought Undine ;) Should behave like a "cave"-born, but doesn't (yet), just like holiday-biome holidays at first didn't behave properly with Coppers.

[Obligatory yeah, but] @Tehya Faye 's Hellfire is also from the "Market" biome and is fine though XD 

Oh didn't know about the holidays - first time I hear about it. Hope this is fixed soon then!

Reached my scroll goal for another couple of breeds today - Water and Kingcrowne. :D 

Edited by StormWizard212

Had good finds in the AP earlier, All CB:

White

Razorcrest

Lacular

Melismor

Yellow Zyu. :D

Just caught two CB Blusangs in quick succession! Woo! Just gotta precog/influence, and that'll be two more gens on this lineage! (all from 5th gen onwards are mine :))

I tend to get mad at myself for missing a great biome egg before I actually check to see if I got it... I need to stop doing that. Saw a Dino, spazz-clicked right *next* to the egg multiple times before finally clicking it, started getting frustrated that I'd missed it before actually checking (I always middle-click eggs so it opens in a new tab). Tabbed over to close the tab that no doubt said the egg had already been taken... But I got it! 

Finally got around to making groups specifically for my Black frozen army, and my Vine frozens... Not quite a Vine army with only 23 frozens, but I found out I have 72 frozen Black hatchies! Excited about that!

Gold (I believe) Shimmerscale showed up in the AP, was on tablet and took me several tries to click the tiny egg icon at the bottom of the page. By then, I'd already lost hope of getting it since it had shown up for around 5 seconds before I clicked it. But I got it :D https://dragcave.net/lineage/wBPCz nice lineage too that I can possibly continue in the future.

24 minutes ago, camea42123 said:

Gold (I believe) Shimmerscale showed up in the AP, was on tablet and took me several tries to click the tiny egg icon at the bottom of the page. By then, I'd already lost hope of getting it since it had shown up for around 5 seconds before I clicked it. But I got it :D https://dragcave.net/lineage/wBPCz nice lineage too that I can possibly continue in the future.

Bronze ;) Congrats, that's a pretty line :)

I hit my scroll-goal with Golds! Only a few years ago I never would've dreamed I'd have 20 Golds.

My second summon in a row was successful! Must have tried 20 times when the option was released but it seems it's gotten easier since my hiatus^^

More than two years after beginning to try for this pairing, today was my lucky day to breed a 2G Silver as a mate for her. 😮 I didn't think this Tidal would ever get an EG mate.

Edited by obelisk_light