TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

I'm breeding my remaining stock into the AP. Just wanted to publicly issue a huge thanks to the members of the Birthday Gifting Club for their incredible generosity this year. Thanks to being overrun by gifts of G2 holidaykin earlier in the month, I'm being able to breed FAR more perfect G3 checkers into the AP this year, rather than just as-pretty-as-I-can-manage evengens. Even though most of the pairings aren't ones I like enough to plan to keep eggs from to continue the line on my own scroll, I find it extremely satisfying to look at each new set of perfect checkers being born and imagining how happy they'll make other people. So thank you very much. smile.gif

Looks like I will have to kick my sister off from Chrome temporarily so that I can decorate my house, I cannot describe the glitches on Mozilla. sad.gif

Finally figured out what to do by the wiki. Can someone tell me where to find Reno and Ronin? Where do they live, what building?

They're in Nulhora, somewhere in the northwest if I recall correctly. In one of the wild areas there's an NPC who says something about a dragon who really likes cats, they're in that area.

Okay, I've done all the quests except for the glasses-in-maze one, I think. I still can't find that one. Going to look again!

They're in Nulhora, somewhere in the northwest if I recall correctly. In one of the wild areas there's an NPC who says something about a dragon who really likes cats, they're in that area.

Ah, okay, thanks! Also, I'm on the "other" side from the dragon, how do I get out of it?

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

Okay, I've done all the quests except for the glasses-in-maze one, I think. I still can't find that one. Going to look again!

In the tropical place keep going down and to the right

I completed the other four quests very fast but this hide and seek I have spent over twenty minutes and I have to admit is no longer fun like it is supposed to be. Does he stay in the town only or is it literally anywhere...he hides really well on mine.

I have the same question

Bord seems to stay sorta close to where you first saw him, but he hides well. Like, I went around the place three times before I found him and I only saw him because it's animated.

I have the same question

Not sure if his hiding place is the same in every game, but in mine, he was hiding very close to where we started out. I ran all over the map in search of him and then stumbled upon him by mistake when I went back and tried to walk behind a column. (hint, hint)

ETA: Big hole now! We should have a first hatchie any minute!

Edited by walkinslow

I have the same question

In my game he was in the same area. There is a building with two black poles with gold accents. He was cleverly hiding behind the pole on the right. But I have seen where some people found him behind the edge of a roof or other objects.

For me, Bord was hiding behind the columns here:

user posted image

There were 2 other areas people posted pictures of though -

Behind the orange plant near his original location:

user posted image

and behind the building here(his tail is sticking out from behind the roof):

user posted image

Based on what the wiki says and what else I've seen, Bord always hides in the same map chunk

Edited by Angelina Gienah

So can anyone tell me what to do to get off the dock/bridge/whatever in the tropical part? I just wanna get to the maze so I can be done with this. dry.gif

ETA: I'm trying to go south and I'm at the edge where one screen is supposed to change to the next, and it just.won.t move. But the water does.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Erm you shouldn't be on the docks? Start on the map where the building with the Teleporter is, and head straight down. Pass between the Inn and the Pub, and just keep going South. You should be able to cross that bridge into the grasslands.

(If you're on the docks, you'll need to move West first)

Edited by s0r0k4

I was stuck on this game at the fourth day. tbh, I'm dreading seeing this again since I couldn't complete it last year.

I'm already having problems too. No idea what to do after Bill? Moving furniture? Ugh!

Please don't have this again next year. I'd like something I can complete without all the frustration I had last year. I'm already having it. sad.gif

For me, Bord was hiding behind the columns here:

user posted image

There were 2 other areas people posted pictures of though -

Behind the orange plant near his original location:

user posted image

and behind the building here(his tail is sticking out from behind the roof):

user posted image

It was the second location, thank you!

Erm you shouldn't be on the docks? Start on the map where the building with the Teleporter is, and head straight down. Pass between the Inn and the Pub, and just keep going South. You should be able to cross that bridge into the grasslands.

(If you're on the docks, you'll need to move West first)

This is where I'm stuck, the little dude is frozen and won't move, I can't get it to do anything now:

user posted image

Oh WOW. Finally playing around on the game and it is beautiful. The coral and especially that big gem fountain? Wow. A lotta love went into this. <3

Still looking for one last quest, but I'm determined to do it without spoilers. xD

prpldrgnfr - Well, that's the right place!

Have you tried resetting your location?

(...then closing and reopening the tab with the game? Restarting browser, clearing cache etc.)

Sounds like it's glitching.

Edited by s0r0k4

It looks like the baby dragon might be mostly blue/white with a gold mane! I was really hoping for a blue and gold dragon this year, so I'm super happy so far xd.png