TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

So ...how do you PLACE items?

I click the pen. I click the drawer icon. I select an item using the up and down arrow keys - and now? How do I place the item I selected? None of the usual suspect keys (enter, space, tab, escape, back, left and right arrows) seems to do that.

Hitting enter works for me, for placing items. W,A,S, and D work for me to move items. But when I leave the house, everything goes back into the inventory. It won't stay placed.

I also can't find the guy who I'm supposed to deliver the package to, and it's been long enough now that I can't remember his name. Bill, maybe? Can't find the teleporter either. I heard it was just north of my own house, but I looked there and couldn't interact with anything.

I did gather all the cats and did the sledding, though. smile.gif

Is there a guide, or a help thread? I looked a little while ago and didn't find either.

Can someone PM me the instructions for today? I'm really short on time this year.

Ok so events I've done are:

- Kitties

- Maze

- Hide and Seek

- Sledding

Can anyone point me towards the last event?

okay so now all you have to do is deliver a package to either bill ot perl

Post office is missing from your list. You can find it on the map posted above your list.

So, I finally decorated my house last night, and I woke up this morning and all my furniture had been put back in the bin. :-(

So I got to the little person that says, "Careful where your going, you almost stepped on my yarn. " I haven't done anything yet, what do I do next. *confused*

What Maze means ?

It's a labyrinth. smile.gif

ETA: To everyone looking for directions: The dragcave wiki already has a lot of information, including a map of Nulhoa and details on all quests.

Edited by walkinslow

So I got to the little person that says, "Careful where your going, you almost stepped on my yarn. " I haven't done anything yet, what do I do next. *confused*

You can't go past the pillow dragon ATM, so look elsewhere in town for things to do.

Thanks for the guidance friends biggrin.gif

You can't go past the pillow dragon ATM, so look elsewhere in town for things to do.

Thanks for the guidance friends biggrin.gif

What do you mean by, things to do? I'm just aimlessly running around.

Then I have done everything, but I can not finish the first day sad.gif

Edited by Hasekerstin

Then I have done everything, but I can not finish the first day sad.gif

There is no "day finished" message this year, it seems.

Oh, the music those nostalgia. wub.gif I love it and the improvements. *gonna call my friends to tell them*

But i want to choose the colour of my clothes again. sad.gif No lovely green this year.

Loving the game - but I wish there was an indicator of when we've completed the day. The varying things we get are confusing, too...

What do you mean by, things to do? I'm just aimlessly running around.

There are five quests to complete today. Talk to every being you meet, go into every building, take the teleport and do the same things there.

*thwaps TJ's eggs* Isn't this unusual? Aren't TJ's eggs usually hatched by now?

The GAME OMG. *hates* *so much hate* It's very, very slow for me, no matter how many times I restart/refresh/etc. I figured out how to run, which helps a minuscule amount. I really, really don't like RPG games in the first place, I cried multiple times last year getting stuck in the stupid quests, and now we have it again this year?! I was hoping it would be something different this year.