scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

I really should be asleep or actually in bed, but I'm on the floor in my room writing this and watching Naruto

I should be getting ready for the week since it's Sunday afternoon, but instead I'm watching TV. :P I'll figure out my schedule a little later. 

I should be preparing myself for writing history essays but instead i'm listening to extinct animals (boop) and procrastinating on reddit.

10 hours ago, lovecats99 said:

I should be preparing myself for writing history essays but instead i'm listening to extinct animals (boop) and procrastinating on reddit.

Oh wow, that bird's song is beautiful and sad at the same time.

I should be editing again (I did reach 100 words the other day!). And making a grocery list from the ads that expire in two days. And finish the picture organizing that turned out to be way more complicated and involved then I'd expected.

I have an encyclopedia of extinct animals, I'll have to see if that bird is there. That is so haunting. 

I should be cleaning up and getting ready for work tomorrow. Can't imagine why I'm putting that off. :dry:

5 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

I have an encyclopedia of extinct animals, I'll have to see if that bird is there. That is so haunting. 

I should be cleaning up and getting ready for work tomorrow. Can't imagine why I'm putting that off. :dry:

I'm putting off the exact same thing. :P I can't imagine why, either! I have a particularly early start tomorrow morning, too, so I really should get sorted tonight or I'm going to regret it in the morning. 

Sleeping. Should be sleeping. It's 12:30am and despite not having to work in the morning I do have an appt at 10am, I need at least an hour to properly wake up beforehand, so yeah I should be sleeping.

Sleeping, haha. But no, I'm distracted by Red Dead Redemption as usual.

I should be marking essays. I did half of them at school before I left and I told myself I'd do the other half when I got home. So far, though, I've just been relaxing and taking it easy. I'll do them tomorrow, I guess. :P 

I should be finishing my picture-organizing project (so close!). Or getting some more editing done (I met my goal of 300 minutes this month but don't want to lose the momentum!). Or making a grocery list for tomorrow. Or figuring out what I'm going to have for dinner tonight. Instead I'm drowning in nostalgia with old country songs.

Anything but what I am doing currently, as in being on the computer and lazing around.

Sleeping...  I've been up all night and should have gone to bed last night, but was awake and never felt tired...

I should be marking essays, but I'm going to worry about that tomorrow. :P I did most of them today so I'm going to leave the rest until the weekend and finish them off then. 

Read an exam book and study some CSS-stuff.

I should be sleeping, I'm really tired, but I'm not the kind of tired where you can fall asleep easily if that makes any sense. :unsure:

I have 15 tabs open at the moment checking lineages in order to name some of my 100+ unnamed dragons, so I should probably actually do that..... For non-DC stuff I need to edit. Have literally done 10 minutes of editing today, definitely not enough. Also need to finish making a grocery list for tomorrow's shopping trip, which includes figure out exactly what coupons I have. And I need to decide if I'm going with mom to her doctor's funeral tomorrow... She's not expecting me to go because the turnout is expected to be upwards of 600 people and she knows I don't do well in crowds, but I'm very overprotective of her and feel like I should be there for her.

Getting an email written to the people I am interning with to meet with them before my internship but uhhhh, stress, lol!

Doing my final study session in the 9-month-long research study I'm participating in.... I keep putting it off because it's been so much fun I don't want it to end.

I will have to be getting ready to head off to bed, but for now I at least want to look in the next few five minute drops for Celestials.