The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE

Thank you Dragoness,, Donators,, and Participants for such a fun event.

Thank you The Dragoness and donators, and congrats everyone!

Especially thanks to purplehaze for my little Striped River - I've wanted to start a lineage like this for a long time, and it's a very welcome addition.

Oh yay, I got one! ohmy.gif I will pick it up as soon as one of my eggs hatches tomorrow afternoon. <3

Grats to everyone else who won, there were such lovely offerings in the pool! And thanks again to Dragoness and the donators (and also Aurae! What a cute story. smile.gif )

Lovely raffle, and I adore the short story.

Thanks to everyone who made this possible smile.gif

Thank you, Dragoness, for another great raffle & Aleoleo and Tecca for my pretty prizes. wub.gif

Also, Aurae, loved the story! biggrin.gif

Ah! Thank you Tabs for my lovely stormy babe o3o

Congrats to the other winners, and thanks donators and Dragoness as well; even though I was out of town and couldn't donate, I hope everybody had a great time.

Gratz to all the winners, always glad to see this lotto and everyone participating!

Congrats everyone!

And thank you ewi for my prize and The Dragoness for hosting!

I wasn't able to win anything this time, but it doesn't shock me, so many beautiful prizes, no wonder they were popular smile.gif Maybe next time you guys will leave something for me tongue.gif

Congratulations everyone!!!

Congratulations everyone! And thank you BanBan for the lovely egg wub.gif

Aww didn't win anything this time, but nevertheless I hope the winner appreciates my donation happy.gif

Better luck next time ☺

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to Dragoness and all those who were able to donate for another great raffle (even though I didn't win xd.png). Also, I'm happy you liked the story! smile.gif

Next week's raffle might be a little different. For some reason, there were nearly a dozen entries that didn't even show up in the spreadsheet despite being submitted to the form. This only seems to happen with the form requiring google sign in. I'm not sure what's going on, but I'll come up witha solution sometime before Thursday.

To those who didn't win, please try again next week!

Edited by The Dragoness

Thank you, Dragoness, for hosting another great raffle. Thanks to WoLfgIrLyS for my Prize and to all the others who donated eggs.

Congratulations to all winners!

Thank you Dragoness (for hosting the raffle), Aurae (for the story), and donators (especially Gealach for my prize) wub.gif

Congratulations to all winners!

Congratulations, winners, and thank you to TheDragoness and donators!

Congrats to all winners! I'm glad my eggie was appreciated.

And as always, thanks Dragoness for holding this. <3

Thanks to everyone who helped the raffle happen! Thanks especially to Aurae for a beautiful little story. smile.gif

Now Accepting Donations!

Our theme for this raffle is not May Flowers as originally planned, but Priceless Treasures (there weren't very many flower-y dragons to fit the previous theme)! Instead*, breed your precious gem/metal-inspired dragons. Prizes might include:

Coppers

Diamondwings

Fire Gems

Gemshards

Golds

Golden Wyverns

Moonstones

Pyralspites

Sapphires

Silvers

*Following the theme is entirely optional. You can donate absolutely anything you wish!

I have a couple things I'd like to donate, but I can't seem to find the Google form? The one on the first page says it's still closed, I could just be blind and missing where the new form is though. rolleyes.gif