TJ09

2016-09-25 - September Release

Yess! Caught 3! Have space for 4 more! smile.gif Edit: Egg Locked! tongue.gif

Diamond ones drop in Alpine and Volcano, Leaf ones in the rest.

Edited by dejaentndu

Boy, there isn't even a crack in TJ's eggs yet. Maybe the diamonds really are harder to hatch in reference to the hardness of real diamonds?

I was wondering if a September release was on the way and when...

I LOVE the diamond eggs !

Got 4 diamonds and 2 leaf litters - now egglocked until my GON egg hatches in 9 hrs. biggrin.gifcool.gif

That's it, I've been trying for over an hour to get a single diamond egg with no luck... time to take a break. Thanks for the new release, I'm looking forward to seeing the adults.

Caught two Diamonds; more will have to wait until I have some free eggslots. Looking forward to seeing what these are. smile.gif

Info Summary for those late to the party: (feel free to quote & re-post)

"Diamond" egg:

BIOMES: Alpine & Volcano

DESCRIPTION: This egg shines like a diamond.

"Leaf Litter" egg:

BIOMES: Desert, Forest & Jungle

DESCRIPTION: This egg is buried in leaf litter.

More info at the wiki's Currently Being Released.

HOLY DRAG UNS

I HAVEN'T EXPECTED A SEPTEMBER RELEASE RIGHT TODAY HOLY HALLOWEEN DRAGONS

edit// THEY BEAUTIFUL

THEY

I NEED THEM RN.

Edited by aisudesu

Funny, I confused the August release news with this one, and then I went to the cave and wondered "Where are all of the eggs? And why is the AP so slow?"

Good job, brain. Time to go hunt some new eggs! biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ and the artists! Caught 2 of each. Good for now.

The look very interesting and pretty! Of course I'm locked when new eggs come out. x'D

I'll need to wait but I wish "happy hunting" to everyone else!^^

Thanks to TJ and the spriters!

Oh! New eggs!

Edit: YES! Managed to swindle a diamond egg on my scroll wink.gif and a leaf egg as well. Now to get a diamond from the Alpine o.o

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I really wished the lag on the hour would finally be fixed, having this for years and years is just SO annoying.

other than that - thanks for the new release, love the diamond eggs!

Yessssss! Managed to snag a beautiful diamond egg from the Alpine! Now I am egg locked until one of my eggs hatch. smile.gif Thanks TJ and the people who made these. I don't know your names, but if I did, I'd give a proper thanks.

Thanks TJ and staff cool.gif

They are hard to catch... blink.gif

I will get some.... unsure.gif Keep trying... xd.png

I'm fully full... tongue.gif

THANKS for the EGGY!

Edited by HEEDLESS

Thanks TJ and our wonderful spriters behind this! biggrin.gif Wasn't expecting this but I'm glad I wasn't doing very much before so I was totally free for this release <3

It was a bit tricky to get the diamonds but I'm so glad I was able to get my fill this round biggrin.gif Got two leafs and they have an odd eye-like butterfly wing patter on them or is that just me? I egglocked myself with 5 diamonds -x- the 5th might be going to a friend who is having trouble getting diamonds. :3

Managed to get a solid three diamonds in the hour mark, then two leafs and a diamond on the 5 minute mark, then two more diamonds in the next 5 minute marks. biggrin.gif Awesome hunting! <3

So far I have nothing but anticipatiooooooooooon for how these beauts are gonna look in adulthood >u>~~~

But for now, sleep! xd.png

Yayyy eggies.

And I only just got my second CB Aeon (and that was only thanks to the selflessness of my Fiance xd.png) from the last release...

Maybe by next month I may have a breedable pair of these new dragons happy.gif

I managed to get two leaf litter eggs and after hovering around the Volcano for twenty minutes, finally got a diamond one too. They're super difficult to catch O___O

Thank you TJ & artists!

I wonder if these eggs are seasonal or year round?

They'll be year-round smile.gif Only holiday dragons are seasonal aka Valentine's Day, Halloween and Christmas.

Thank you TJ and artists! biggrin.gif

I got two leaf litters from the Forest like I wanted, but oh dear, the diamons are hard to catch... blink.gif got one after two hours though.