TJ09

2016-09-25 - September Release

I had some trouble catching the diamond eggs, but now I have some of each.

These look like they'll be pretty.

I was finally able to get the one diamond egg I had room for at the 1:00 drop, so I might as well go to bed now. Happy hunting everyone!

Maybe it's too early to say this, but from the number of eggs in the front page, I'm guessing the diamonds won't have dimorphism and the leaf litter will have dimorphism for the adults but not the hatchlings. xd.png

Managed to get one diamond before the Lagmonster swept in and ate all my connections. dry.gif Trying another browser. Come on, dragcave, baby, don't let me down now!

Maybe it's too early to say this, but from the number of eggs in the front page, I'm guessing the diamonds won't have dimorphism and the leaf litter will have dimorphism for the adults but not the hatchlings. xd.png

It's not, unless TJ changes the pattern he's used from the very beginning. And should he ever do so, it will be a shock to all. xd.png

Yay new eggs! That I'm much too tired to stay up and catch! lol. oh well, I'll get them later.

Caught two of each! Super excited because I haven't been present for a new release in a few years, thanks TJ!

It's not, unless TJ changes the pattern he's used from the very beginning. And should he ever do so, it will be a shock to all. xd.png

Yay new eggs! That I'm much too tired to stay up and catch! lol. oh well, I'll get them later.

Yup, it's pretty predictable. xd.png

Managed to get both genders for each egg, yay! I'm going to try getting to more diamonds, though. So shiny <3

Goodness me. I have good internet and still can't manage to grab more than 2 eggs. >_> It's going to be a long night lol

How is everyone getting them so quickly??

Holy unexpected egg release, batman! Good thing I was locked with stuff I intended to freeze, and my Paper hatched. Time to try and catch some of these guys...

So much for going to bed early tonight, lol.

Thanks for new cuties smile.gif I am so happy I managed to grab a pair of each, and to have all my pinkies on influence.

I am excited how they will turn out.

*carefully puts the eggs into a warm space*

Got mine and heading to bed. Interesting to see what these guys hatch into.

Totally forgot about my timezone change and got here an hour late. Still, awesome to have new dragons on my birthday. Thanks TJ and spriters~

Phew! Finally got 4 Diamonds and 3 Leafy ones biggrin.gif

Good luck to all who are still trying to catch them!

*carefully puts the eggs into a warm space*

^This is heartwarming (' ▽ ')/

I'm happily egglocked now: Two Diamonds from Alpine, male and female, two Leaf Litters from Forest, male and female, and two extra Diamonds from Volcano, male and female. I didn't even have to influence any of the diamonds!

I knew if I started doing some very-long-overdue sorting and breeding, I'd be locked just in time for a new release. TJ, dear man, we need to discuss your timing. xd.png

But thank you!

I so urgently need to catch up with autums seasonal breeding before Halloween.

To be honest, I was hoping there wouldn't be a release just now. Guess I'll have to trade for hatchies again.

Anyway, thanks TJ and spriters, new eggs are always exciting. 😃

I got two Diamonds from Alpine at the hourly drop. No luck with anything else yet. But at least two Diamonds. Yay.

Got 3 of each (Diamonds from Alpine & Leafs from Jungle)!

Now I can peacefully go to bed. laugh.gif

P.S. Good luck to all, who still hunting them! wink.gif

Yeah for the new eggs...now just to find them.

Edit: got 4 diamond and 3 leaf litter ones.

Now to wait and see what the TJ's hatchlings look like.

Edited by Jedi40

Have two of each: diamonds from the volcano and leaf eggs from the jungle. Now waiting on TJ's to hatch and grow.

Diamond egg breed-sorts between Desipis and Dorsal, so Diamond something is a pretty good guess.

Leaf Litter egg sorts between Misfit and Moonstone.

I can't wait to see the hatchies and adults! Thanks for the release, TJ and spriters.

Leaf Litter egg sorts between Misfit and Moonstone.

Monarch? Yes! I can finally hoard butterfly dragons! biggrin.gif

I'm so glad most of my eggs were incuhatachable, can't wait to pick some of these guys up! I love the idea of diamond and autumn themes, so excited to see what they look like when they hatch.

wow~

new eggs! let's go find them~

I got leaf eggs in desert

and try to find diamonds in Volcano or other place

thanks!

Edited by veci037