TJ09

2016-09-25 - September Release

*sends some leaf nabbing luck vibes*All I'm needing is one more diamond.

Haha, thank you. Got my leaf, hope you got your diamond.

Are these new beauties gonna be sticking around long term or are they only gonna be able to be gotten via breeding once the new release drops quit,well,dropping?

These are a regular release, so you'll be able to breed and catch them in the cave. It's not holiday time yet. xd.png

Haha, thank you. Got my leaf, hope you got your diamond.

Just did and nearly RIGHT after I finished reading your reply to my luck sending and even have the word Sun in the code. biggrin.gif Absolutely BEAUTIFUL egg designs btw can't wait to watch them grow up.

Ah...don't like the time of release. We are all preparing for HW madness. But it is superb, only two new dragons, so thank you.

Ah...don't like the time of release. We are all preparing for HW madness. But it is superb, only two new dragons, so thank you.

What's HW madness?

What's HW madness?

That would be the Halloween madness, I guess. wink.gif

Wow, this hourly drop gave me one egg from first row and can't manage a single reload ever since. Four minutes and counting. That's a hell of a lag...

And.....with that....I'm now at my egg limit with four diamonds and three leaf. cool.gif *sends out TONS of Good Luck Vibes to all those who've yet to nab their new pretties*

OMG, that lag was HELL!

Got myself filled up with one leaf and five Diamonds now. (7th eggslot is in use for a lineage project egg.)

Aaw they are so pretty wub.gif

3 diamonds and 4 leafs for me, I hope the last one will be a sort of butterfly biggrin.gif

Good luck everyone, and thanks to TJ and spriters wink.gif

It took quite a while today but I got three leaf and four diamond eggs in the end and I'm sooo happy!

They're beautiful, thank you spriters!

I was hoping these would hatch earlier than the August releases, but it doesn't look like it's going to be the case.

I cannot get not a single egg. Only once from all clicking gave the eggs in Alpine, but they were "already taken".

??? sad.gif

I cannot get not a single egg. Only once from all clicking gave the eggs in Alpine, but they were "already taken".

??? sad.gif

Keep refreshing and keep clicking. And don't worry because they are a permanent release. :3

This diamond egg speaks to me!!! It's so similar in concept to the custom egg I designed with Maple for my Sig years ago - they complement each other lol ❤ ❤ ❤

Edited by Pryanka

I actually woke up in time for this release, got my 4 Diamonds and 3 Leaves without troble, succesfully made my first eastern Zombie...

Well, I can't be happier! ^^

Good luck to those who are still hunting and thanks TJ for the beautiful new eggies!

*hides in a dark cave waiting for the Halloween Madness*

I got plenty of brown ones, now off to try and catch some diamonds - I've been stalking the Alpine and Volcano biomes, but they're a slippery bunch. tongue.gif

How long do just the new ends drop before they mix in with the existing eggs? Trying to figure out whether I can sleep for a few hours or if I'll miss the window before the other eggs come back.

Got my first diamond yay! Now to wait until some eggs hatch so I can obtain a second diamond and a pair of these leaf litter ones.

So, taking bets on how long this hourly drop lag will last.. I'm going for optimistic 3 minutes. wink.gif

Wow, no lag, what do you know... not that it helped me catch any diamonds with my slow laptop... *sobs* well, there's always the 5-min drops... not a very fun release so far...

Edited by stagazer_7

Wasn't expecting it to be that easy, overstocked on diamonds to max, have to pick up some leaf litters later!

which biomes please?

The Diamonds are in the Alpine and Volcano.

The Leaf Litters are in Desert, Forest and Jungle.

Edit: Guess you don't need the biomes anymore, then. Congrats ! wink.gif

@stagazer:

Well three minutes was optimistic. laugh.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus