TJ09

2016-09-25 - September Release

Yay, new egg! So pretty too.

For people asking about biomes, here are the confirmed sightings (so far):

diamond - alpine, volcano

leaf - desert, forest, jungle

Oh hey, perfect timing, since my two eggs hatched.

I think I won't get a diamond egg any time soon, since alpine and volcano both have 40+ people on them. But I got a leaf litter.

Very recent edit: got it!

Edited by Mashabely

Oh hey, perfect timing, since my two eggs hatched.

I think I won't get a diamond egg any time soon, since alpine and volcano both have 40+ people on them. But I got a leaf litter.

I don't know how fast/slow your internet is, but I was able to get mine without any trouble. 40+ people isn't that terrible, and it seems to be not too laggy right now.

Edited by RagaDal

Was clicking on diamond egg in volcano when "Unavailable for maintenance" comes up...

mad.gif

I love the new eggs though!

Never mind I refreshed the page and got 2 of each! biggrin.gif

Edited by Rexsaurus

Sweet, I got three of each! (And a green Stripe I couldn't pass up in the AP, heh). Now I can go to bed...unless I spend too much time staring at these pretty new eggies xd.png

Was just going about my night until I had this feeling to check into DC- definitely not disappointed xd.png Loving the pretties so far and am happily locked. Can't wait to see them grow up!

And thanks to TJ and spriters for another lovely release~

No chance to get any of the diamonds wioth my dying computer und my slow internet connection.

I am feeling like an dumb idiot now.

Just woke up, and saw there was a release at 5am (UK time).

Lovely eggs - thankyou TJ & spriters! biggrin.gif

I got 2 leaf eggs and 1 diamond egg wub.gif

But why, oh why, 5am? blink.gif

For a while, TJ was making releases at 6pm, which seemed to be better for ALL time zones - why did that stop? ninja.gif

I'd LOVE to be able to nab me two of each but with an Exceedingly iffy net connection + Lag Deamons + old second hand iPad I'm finding it to be nigh Impossible which means,with my Luck,the new release will have completely passed me by by the time I'm able to get a lag and iffy Free moment or three for the snagging of eggs.Seriously MISSING the swiftness of my lap top before it croaked.

Oh, they look so pretty~

Somehow managed to catch two leaf eggs and four diamond eggs. Would like to have one more leaf, but I'm egglocked until a spirit ward egg hatches...

Nabbed 4 of each; so glad I checked when I did; don't have to worry about trying to get more atm. I'm super curious about how the diamonds will look :3

Amazing work on both egg sprites ~ ♥

Edited by Natakiro

finally managed 3 diamond eggs, and a couple of leafy ones.

those diamonds took ages for me, with a slow computer. i still need another alpine one. the diamond eggs are so pretty, i want to fill my scroll with them laugh.gif

Are these new beauties gonna be sticking around long term or are they only gonna be able to be gotten via breeding once the new release drops quit,well,dropping?

I had high hopes for this weekend and wasn't disappointed. biggrin.gif

Now off to catch some new treasures...