TJ09

2016-09-25 - September Release

Woohoo! I grabbed 3 diamonds and 2 leaf litters - along with my other two eggs from yesterday that's all I have room for happy.gif

Thanks TJ and spriters!

Edited by polaristar

Am I the only one excited for the adult sprites?

I'm pretty sure the diamonds will be my favorite, or the Leaf Litters...

Am I the only one excited for the adult sprites?

I'm pretty sure the diamonds will be my favorite, or the Leaf Litters...

The Leaf Litters are placed in-between misfit pygmies and moonstone dragons. Which implies the permanent name isn't going to be Leaf Litters. It has to be misg-mon

The Leaf Litters are placed in-between misfit pygmies and moonstone dragons. Which implies the permanent name isn't going to be Leaf Litters. It has to be misg-mon

Hmmmm, we'll live and see.

----

The Diamond egg will hatch soon aaaah

People who already have plenty of Diamonds should allow people who don't have a diamond yet, shod stop hoarding these dragons. I only took two cause I love to have pairs

there is no such thing as hoarding in this game

i can keep a bazillion of these if I want to smile.gif

I can't be the only one who had the lyrics "Shine bright like a diamond" come to mind when I saw the new eggs. I'm happy to say I had a relatively easy time catching the diamond eggs. As for the other release, I need one more leaf. I also hope these breeds are dimorphic. Thank you TJ and the spriters for the new eggs.

I can't be the only one who had the lyrics "Shine bright like a diamond" come to mind when I saw the new eggs. I'm happy to say I had a relatively easy time catching the diamond eggs. As for the other release, I need one more leaf. I also hope these breeds are dimorphic. Thank you TJ and the spriters for the new eggs.

No you're not biggrin.gif

I'm so glad somebody thought this too!

I guess that I'll be naming one of these dragons after Rihanna tongue.gif

Monarch? Yes! I can finally hoard butterfly dragons! biggrin.gif

Oh sweet merciful... I'm very curious about the diamonds too, but if the Leafies are in fact based on Monarch butterflies I'll be over the moon for them! <3

I can't be the only one who had the lyrics "Shine bright like a diamond" come to mind when I saw the new eggs.

Yuk. I *loathe* that whiney teenage girl voice so much and now you've stuck that stupid earworm into my ears. dry.gif Gotta go hear some radio now to try and get rid of that. Maybe there'll be "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" xd.png

So I finally managed to hatch an egg and went hunting at the :25 drop. Clicked 6 diamond eggs and would have managed to get 3 of them if I had the space - but at least I have one new release egg now smile.gif

Aaaand, we have the first diamond hatchling!

It looks like a tiny pink dinosaur. xd.png More than your average dragon, I mean.

Aaaand, we have the first diamond hatchling!

It looks like a tiny pink dinosaur. xd.png More than your average dragon, I mean.

I love it <3

Happily locked with 3 Diamonds and 4 Leaf Litters. Thank you, TJ and spriters!

Wow, I didn't expect the diamond hatchie to be pink! It's cute.

Oh. That colour is not... what I had been expecting. xd.png;

I imagine it'll get some diamond-like characteristics as it matures, though.

+forgot to mention: I love the hatchling description <3

Edited by SkyWolf25

I guess the diamond one will grow some diamonds or something, similar to how pillows are naked when first hatching, then they grow lots of fur. And they have no dimorphic sprite, while autumns do.

laugh.gif

"Diamonds are the girls best friends" laugh.gif

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!

Ooooh the first leaf litter egg is close to hatching! *clicks on it rapidly*

Majenta?

Not the color I was expecting xd.png

Now I'm REALLY curious to see the adults

Edited by arjunvohra

Magenta is the only color I didn't expect

white and blue anyone?

^Yes. xd.png

A tiny, pink T-Rex! Aww.

Edit: the diamond egg does have pink highlighting on it.

Edited by Jazeki

The eggs are nice! The one little hatchie up there is cute, too! Reminds me of a little dinosaur. wub.gif

Thank you TJ and Spriters for the September release!

And now we have the leafy hatchling!

And I am intrigued. Given it's chubby, dark appearance and voracious appetite, I don't think we can completely discard the butterfly idea.