TJ09

2016-09-25 - September Release

Info Summary for those late to the party: (feel free to quote & re-post)

"Diamond" egg:

BIOMES: Alpine & Volcano

DESCRIPTION: This egg shines like a diamond.

"Leaf Litter" egg:

BIOMES: Desert, Forest & Jungle

DESCRIPTION: This egg is buried in leaf litter.

More info at the wiki's Currently Being Released.

the "Leaf Litter" egg description reminds me of snakes and lizards.

(and part of the story of a book I don't remember the name of)

And I totally forgot that there could be any releases this month, so I'm pretty much egglocked for today.

I'm hoping that they'll stil be dropping tomorrow.

And I'm really hoping the diamond ones aren't too much of an hassle to catch.

So, the diamonds are placed in between Deep Sea and Dorsal. The Leaf Litters are placed in between misfit pygmies and moonstone dragons. I wasn't really expecting a release this month since Halloween was a month away blink.gif

i rage so much when getting new eggs because 99.999999999% of clicks on eggs is "sorry this egg is already taken by somebody else"

>.<

People who already have plenty of Diamonds should allow people who don't have a diamond yet, shod stop hoarding these dragons. I only took two cause I love to have pairs

Are five-minute drops occuring for everyone else? Because they aren't for me?

There are five-minute drops, but they're over REALLY REALLY quickly.

Yayyyy!!! New release!! I was away for both of the last two - so I'm so excited to actually be here when they are dropping for once xd.png I'm still trying to catch up on Aeons - but I'm definitely loading up on these guys in the meantime. Woooo!

^agreed

people who already have a pair of diamonds should get a message saying

"OI LEAVE SOME FOR OTHERS YOU GREEDY BUTT" >.>

What I did last month that I'll be doing again this month is giving one diamond egg to people who don't have them yet. I thought it was a brilliant solution because I noticed A LOT of people wanting a CB Aeon Egg when I was catching them left and right. So I devised a solution to hand one Aeon Egg to another person, saying, "Here, I noticed how much you wanted an Aeon Egg, so you can have this one." I know there's a cool down, but I like to help people who don't have a new egg that is rather hard to get

Edit: @Trickseh I do believe I caught a Diamond egg with YOUR name on it wink.gif

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I just caught two diamond and influenced them xd.png

So now I'll focus on getting another leafy one and influencing the two i'd have. happy.gif

People who already have plenty of Diamonds should allow people who don't have a diamond yet, shod stop hoarding these dragons. I only took two cause I love to have pairs

I think so too.

Like wow I only have like one Leaf Litter and zero Diamonds

I could catch another Leaf Litter but all of them we're took by somebody else already...

e// Can't wait until Halloween uwu

Edited by aisudesu

Why are you making these so hard to get??? The 5 minute drops pass too quickly with so few being dropped... I have been trying for over 2 hours to get a diamond one xd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Well, I'm done. I've caught one of each and influenced them

anyway, huge thanks to the artists/creators/TJ of course happy.gif

I can't wait to see what these look like when they've hatched!

And in other lucky news for me I used my current aeon to view the gender of my aeon egg and its going to gender right yay xd.png

Haha, here I am trying to generously give people new diamond eggs to people. There are going to be a lot of people complaining and I'm just one person dry.gif

Thanks spriters/creators and TJ wink.gif

I have two Leaf Litters and trying to catch two Diamonds.

I can't wait for the Halloween 2016~

Super excited about these guys! Thank you TJ and Spriters, I can not wait until they grow! smile.gif

Finally got 2 of each, having a brother who doesn't care about the leaf litter one helps a lot. I can't wait to see the adult sprites ohmy.gif

Thanks TJ and Spriters!

Edited by arjunvohra

New eggs! Thanks!

I've caught two of the diamond ones and one leaf litter one, which is about all I'll have time for today.

Still trying to get a second one to have pairs from two breeds in the last release, so I'm falling behind, which is unusual for me but life...