TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

Actually, I'm finding the Frills really easy to get! With 20 people sitting in the Jungle, the same Frills just sat there until the next 5 min shuffle. Hopefully it won't be a problem for you smile.gif

I hope so, once the misclick is gone I'll only have 1 spot open so the odds of getting a Frill first-click would be interesting rolleyes.gif I'm excited that the BP's (well, Arias now hehe) and Frills are back! biggrin.gif Such an awesome way to celebrate DC's brthday, IMO! :3

Aria/Bright Pink - Jungle => "This bright egg has a warm shell."

Frill - Jungle => "This egg has strange markings on it."

Unstable Pink (2-heads) - Alpine, Volcano => "This dense, crystalline egg seems dangerously unstable."

Mottled Red - Coast, Jungle => "This mottled red egg almost glows from within."

Web Drake - Desert => "A delicate web-like pattern decorates this egg’s shell."

Blue Drake - Jungle => "A few bright markings decorate this egg’s shell."

Bump for latecomers.

This was the best release ever - for me that is:)

I loved the size of the release (4+2), the length of the exclusive flood was fine and the overall mass drop length is awesome! At least the latecomers have a good chance of getting the new eggs:)

Haha, one of my new dragons has the code 'ewauu', all uncaps, which sounds like its caterwauling. And with its description of sleeping throughout most of the day, I'm wondering if it's not just a cat in disguise.

Haha, one of my new dragons has the code 'ewauu', all uncaps, which sounds like its caterwauling. And with its description of sleeping throughout most of the day, I'm wondering if it's not just a cat in disguise.

My Aria is "ooopa." tongue.gif

And I want to say thank you very much to the people who AP'd eggs! I might be able to get some hatchlings before I go to bed now.

Meh, the new lineage view doesn't bother me. The shapes are still there, and it prevents weird stretching due to names.

Feel like it must get frustrating for TJ to get so many complaints and "change it back!"s every time he changes something.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm still snickering over catching Syrup the Frill over here.

Ahhh Im so jealous! Syrup is my nickname ^^

Ugh Im so excited for adults

Yay, my first Frill hatched!

Can't wait to see the adults of the new breeds

Edited by WaterDroplet

Finally have two of everything but frill, mostly because I got an extra blue egg on accident. It doesn't matter too much though, since I already have some from before, and they look like they will be easy to catch.

Do people not like the blue drakes? There seem to be a lot of those in the AP.

I think it might not be a question of whether we like them, but how many we have room for. At least, that's my problem. smile.gif

Edited by tiny_5nake

Agreed. The combination between the fact that they're drakes (and so less desirable for lineage projects) and the fact that they seem to be pretty common (so people are confident they can get them later) means that people are probably going to be trying to use their limited slots for other things. The blue ones are the ones that are appearing with lots of other new eggs, which means they're going to be misclicks and then dumped in favor of one of the others.

So far, they are my favorites of the new releases(blue is one of my favorite colors), but I also want to keep my numbers fairly even for the moment. I haven't abandoned any though.

Edited by Nectaris

I also don't think it's "dislike" I think it is the fact we are all trying to get fairly even clutches of each dragon and there are so many on this release. Not only that, but I think those dragons are actually particuarly common compared to the others. I've noticed those are available almost always, while some of the others like the crystals only release for a very short burst. So I think it's a hint on rarity.

Yes, I meant liking the blue ones in comparison to the other breeds. I've seen more of the blue drakes (and some of the teal and gold ones as well) in the AP than all of the others. They must be fairly common. At least for right now.

No issue for me, incuhatchable CBs in the AP just make my life easier

I think it's probably because there are four breeds in the Jungle. Also their description is pretty close to that of Frills if you're unfamiliar with it. So people probably misclick the blue drakes.

Seriously, putting four out of the six in one biome was a bit much.

I'm afraid I must sleep. The dragons will be waiting when I wake up. wink.gif