TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

Got at least of 2 of everything except Frills now! Just need to convince the two eggs I forgot to incubate on the first day to hatch and I can set about catching those as well!!

Every time I go to the Alpine or Volcano there's nothing there! Ugh! I have two of each new egg EXCEPT the dense crystal egg. *face plants* I'll try more when my eggs hatch I guess...

Apparently, I'm late to the release.. I'm also having a hard time finding any of the crystalline eggs. =(

Edited by WingedWhiteTiger

I love the hatching day, so many hatchies. But because we don't know what the adults look like I can't name them until we do, feels weird having unnamed dragons on my scroll.

Ayyy happy big one-oh DC! If only egg limits didn't exist right now because I'm liking all of these new ones. And I'm pumped for the Frills and Arias since I wasn't part of DC when they were initially released. I've got two Frills, a web, a mottled red, the green one, an aria, and a *dense crystalline egg. Excite!

Edit: yay for autocorrect xd.png

Edited by QueenSky_Wolf

I just realized something. Now all of the 2G babies I have from frills are open for perfect checker breeding! AND two rare dragons I have that I thought I couldn't continue I now can! I just got excited all over again. >w<

The only dragon I haven't caught yet are the new two-headed pinks. I bet they'll end up being rare and near impossible to get, but I got my Bright Pinks and my Frills. I'm happy no matter what. cool.gif

Hooray, I have my first two hatchies! And I just grabbed another web-pattern egg so now I have two each of the new ones.

2 of each except for the unstable 2-Headed biggrin.gif

Still frilled thrilled.

I got one of each of the new releases.

Just gotta wait until a couple hatch so I can get a Frill & Aria. This is gonna be COOL!

I finally have two of each of the new ones, also two Frills and two old Pinks. So I'm happy. Got one misclick which is now a vampire egg to be tossed to the AP when its new-egg smell wears off.

I can't wait to see what the adults of the new dragons look like. The blue drakes are especially cute as hatchlings, so I suspect I'll love them, but I think all the newbies have potential. poptartFINALTINY.gif

25 hours until my first hatches, I'm just hoping and praying the flood will last until then.

Nearly filled up with the ones I couldn't get the first time around: 1 more frill, two arias, 1 more of each drake. biggrin.gif

I cannot WAIT to see the blue drakes to see if they go well with glaucus. I love seeing more of the non-traditional species being released! The more we get, the more we will start seeing pretty checkers. wub.gif

DAMN - hunting in the Alpine for the Unstables and misclicked a Blood Moon - bit it, it turned and stayed on my Scroll. Guess I'll hafta wait the five hours to dump it and the blue drake extra to the AP.

Anyone got a sneaking suspicion the new blue drakes will look good with Glaucus Drakes?

I now have two CBs of each breed including Frills and Old Pinks, yay! Now I just have to get raising.

Edited by attackfish

Ugh! My new eggs are going to hatch any time now! I've never been so impatient for eggs to hatch! blink.gif

Just grabbed two of the Arias and two Frills. I think it's so cool that we can influence Arias to be male now.

I am loving this birthday/anniversary celebration.

Three more eggs caught and influenced to round out my numbers of two each! Happy to soon have a male frill and Arias to accompany the females I've had since ancient times.

And half my dragons have hatched! Can't wait to see the adults!

Ugh... these were so hardcore to collect, more than 110 people thirsting for eggs at single page I saw for the first time ever. All biomes having eggs for 25 seconds max., that was really hard and for having big luck.

Every release it gets harder and harder to get new eggs. wacko.gif

But having those two oldies back, that is blessing. Thanks.

Edited by Morell

I have a pair of each now and i'm very happy to have the Frills and Arias on my scroll too! biggrin.gif

Thanks, that was a really great Birthday release!! biggrin.gif

And the updates are all very appreciated!

A big thank to TJ and all that were working on this surprises!

I bet nothing that the unstable eggs will have neutron in their name, or some variation of that word.