TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

Do you know how long this event will go for?

No idea, unfortunately xd.png

I haven't been around DC long enough to know how long birthday events tend to last. As for gauging for it by how long the average new release lasts, I wouldn't know either. When it comes to new releases, I typically just gorge myself on eggs, shove them into incubators, and proceed to forget they exist until they're well into the s2 stages.

But the eggs will still be around, so there's always just hunting them the old fashion way when the event ends. biggrin.gif Hopefully the ones you're hoping for aren't super rare.

EDIT:

And everything silver_chan and Dragonlady86 has said ^___^ when an event "ends" is pretty subjective, depending on users and how they play/follow the game.

Edited by noxlyx

I guess people have too many "unstable" eggs — at the last 5 minute drop, I only saw two eggs in the Volcano for the whole drop, and got both of them, despite being real slow on the second one. Which is good, since I only got one of them on release day.

Just caught my second pair of mottled eggs. So happy. Trying to get my scroll goal of those before I go for more of the drakes and the two heads, but the frills keep calling my name.

Just moved all 120+ of my zombies to the first page of my scroll so if you guys are still looking for zombie sprites, maybe I have them.

Just moved all 120+ of my zombies to the first page of my scroll so if you guys are still looking for zombie sprites, maybe I have them.

w00t, thanks!

Just went through them. Don't see any that we're missing, but I could have skipped over a hatchling.

Two of my eggs hatched and I grabbed an Aria and another Frilled. I think next I'm going to go for another unstable egg; I'm very interested in what the adult sprites for those will look like.

I guess people have too many "unstable" eggs — at the last 5 minute drop, I only saw two eggs in the Volcano for the whole drop, and got both of them, despite being real slow on the second one. Which is good, since I only got one of them on release day.

Whaaa...? I spent 2 hours earlier trying to catch at least one, and failed miserably. Am I some kind of unstable-egg-repellent?? blink.gif

Anyway. I gave up and gorged myself on Frills instead, so I'm happy anyway. biggrin.gif Congrats on your catch! ^^

ohmy.gif A TWO HEADED RARE MAYBE?!

ohh gosh I hope so

i'm so excited about this event! I got one of each and two Frills, I've always loved them and was so sad that they were discontinued (I'd watch my friend play on her account waaaay back in the 8th grade in 2009 haha and she had frills and pinks, but when I got my own account they were already discontinued. I may have squealed when I saw that they were dropping again tongue.gif).

Edited by Silvaerie

ohmy.gif A TWO HEADED RARE MAYBE?!

ohh gosh I hope so

I hope they aren't because their breeding pool is so small. I don't need the trouble of trying to catch a rare for a very small breeding pool. I'd rather just be able to breed with them. D:

I hope they aren't because their breeding pool is so small. I don't need the trouble of trying to catch a rare for a very small breeding pool. I'd rather just be able to breed with them. D:

Yea but this means more two headeds would be encouraged to be made to look good with them,slightly more two headeds would be picked up slightly more often because they need mates for their new rare

more lineages would be made for the same reason golds, silver, and holly lines are so popular

the trade market hasn't been shaken enough lately anyway

rare checkers

more two headeds in the idea section

Edited by blockEdragon

I've been catching them with ease, I dont think they'll be rare as i see plenty drop, but wouldnt mind if they were.

Caught two dense, crystaline eggs and influenced them properly. Also got my first babies, can't wait for Arias to hatch. wub.gif

Late to the event, what's dropping where?

And yay, frills and pinks are back finally!

Had CBs of both before this, so not bothered haha.

Yea but this means more two headeds would be encouraged to be made to look good with them,slightly more two headeds would be picked up slightly more often because they need mates for their new rare

more lineages would be made for the same reason golds, silver, and holly lines are so popular

the trade market hasn't been shaken enough lately anyway

rare checkers

more two headeds in the idea section

I think this is... very optimistic, lol. =p

Aria/Bright Pink - Jungle => "This bright egg has a warm shell."

Frill - Jungle => "This egg has strange markings on it."

Unstable Pink (2-heads) - Alpine, Volcano => "This dense, crystalline egg seems dangerously unstable."

Mottled Red - Coast, Jungle => "This mottled red egg almost glows from within."

Web Drake - Desert => "A delicate web-like pattern decorates this egg’s shell."

Blue Drake - Jungle => "A few bright markings decorate this egg’s shell."

Bump for latecomers.

Late to the event, what's dropping where?

And yay, frills and pinks are back finally!

Had CBs of both before this, so not bothered haha.

Crystal eggs are in the alpine and volcano, mottled eggs can be found in the coast and the jungle (true, I've seen them in the coast), small green eggs are in the desert and small blue ones are in the jungle. Frills and arias (bright pinks with an update) are also in the jungle. smile.gif

I just got my hands on two frills, a mottled, another aria and two crystal eggs, which now leaves me with two of each. wub.gif Got the frills and the extra aria through trade so they should hatch pretty soon. smile.gif

Happy Birthday and thank you for the new Dragons and the new look wub.gif

Well, I'm happy smile.gif Got a CB pair of each dragon, now just waiting for my Aria pair to hatch so I can go low time egg hunting tongue.gif Happy Hunting, everyone!

Just got to wait 10 more hours for them to hatch then I can catch more.... if they are still dropping easily enough that is.

Got five lovely hatchies, and something I never thought I'd say - I have three bright pink eggs on my scroll!!

The other two don't hatch for a few hours so I'll decide what to stock up on then! biggrin.gif