TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

My first batch hatched and I got my second batch now. I thought the frills would be a nightmare to get (based in the comments that I read here yesterday) but no, the biome was almost empty. I'm a happy camper. biggrin.gif

These crystal eggs make me want to be able to freeze eggs even more.

If a hatchie, as an adult, has a BSA, is that BSA available but greyed out until said hatchie reaches maturity?

If a hatchie, as an adult, has a BSA, is that BSA available but greyed out until said hatchie reaches maturity?

Nope - not that I have experienced.

I don't believe so. I remember looking at my normal pink hatchies and seeing no BSA option until they mature. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong guys.

Happy tenth birthday, DC! Congrats on making it to a full decade. In internet years I'm pretty sure that's at least seventy.

I've grabbed a pair of all our new breeds and long-lost friends, so I'm set. Can't wait to see what they all look like! From the hatchling sprites, I'm particularly excited for the red mottled ones and the blue drakes, but who knows what the favorites will be once they mature...

I'm egg-locked with new eggs, again! So many dragons to get!

Happy that the Frills are back. Love the "new" Arias as well! smile.gif

I think I have one of each now! biggrin.gif Now if only my last few Ers would hatch so I can get a complete set... *pokes impatiently*

I have a frill hatchie! That takes me back - a frill egg was one of my first four on the site, just before they were 'retired'.

I still can't believe it whenever I see Frill eggs in hatcheries xd.png

They were my favourite dragon breed for a looong time (and my first new release, a few weeks after I got my account <3)

Seeing them again is like seeing someone play with a 1989 Gameboy: It warms my heart... xd.png

Edited by Hermeline

Aahhhhhh my eggs are almost hatched!

Come on little babies, hatch! Hatch!

I am SO SO SO in love with the Frills, I thought that I would NEVER be able to get some! They are going to become my next hoard project <3

I still can't believe it whenever I see Frill eggs in hatcheries xd.png

They were my favourite dragon breed for a looong time (and my first new release, a few weeks after I got my account <3)

Seeing them again is like seeing someone play with a 1989 Gameboy: It warms my heart... xd.png

Wait, The Gameboy existed in 1989? blink.gif That's...pretty cool. I knew it was a good year. cool.gif <--(Don't mind me.)

So, when Frills first came out they were common, are they still common or has their rarity status changed?

Anyone else finding these eggs take a long time to hatch? I've got ones that are at 3 days 21 hours left now, that have what should be plenty of views, and they still stubbornly sit there being eggs.

Wait, The Gameboy existed in 1989?  blink.gif That's...pretty cool. I knew it was a good year. cool.gif <--(Don't mind me.)

So, when Frills first came out they were common, are they still common or has their rarity status changed?

I was curious about old vs new ratios as well. I'm guessing if it's the same though, since they haven't been around for years they'd be uuuuuuber common, trying to catch up right...

and all of mine hatched just fine on time:)

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

Anyone else finding these eggs take a long time to hatch? I've got ones that are at 3 days 21 hours left now, that have what should be plenty of views, and they still stubbornly sit there being eggs.

I didn't find that to be the case. Two of mine hatched okay.

I have a frill hatchie! That takes me back - a frill egg was one of my first four on the site, just before they were 'retired'.

One of my first four was also a Frill wub.gif

Edited by Flaviel

I was curious about old vs new ratios as well. I'm guessing if it's the same though, since they haven't been around for years they'd be uuuuuuber common, trying to catch up right...

and all of mine hatched just fine on time:)

That makes me feel relieved. I want to hoard these guys now that I finally can and I plan to catch any I can get my hands on, breed them and then gift the ones I don't use for projects. happy.gif

One of my first four was also a Frill wub.gif

I am so grateful to have a Frill. I have always admired them and thought I would never have one. This event is just wonderful.

Nooooo!

Hatchling locked!

*sigh*

I hope I don't have to wait much longer, most of the things I currently have I REALLY can't freeze....

Is there any way to switch lineage view back to the smaller, more precise one?

Unfortunately this is permanent. Though I agree it'd be nice if we could choose which of the lineage views we prefer to display on our scrolls. It would make it so the people with long names in their lineages can display the new one, or those who didn't mind and prefer the old version to use that instead. This new update is pretty much discouraging me from making any new lineages or collecting any other pretty lineages ever again as this new one just displays in a way that is unappealing to look at to me.

Meh, the new lineage view doesn't bother me. The shapes are still there, and it prevents weird stretching due to names.

Feel like it must get frustrating for TJ to get so many complaints and "change it back!"s every time he changes something.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm still snickering over catching Syrup the Frill over here.