TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

IT'S REAL!

One of my eggs hatched and it's BEAUTIFUL!!

Also has anyone played Terraria before? Does the hatchling look a little bit like those creatures you fight before the Moon Lord? The Celestial Beings or something?

I'm so excited to see these little guys grow up.

Personal opinion of the new dergs: I live that the female has such a dignified, regal pose. I love her heavy jaw line. I love that she wasn't "feminized"...she's a DRAGON. They're, to me, glorious. The female seems to me to be truly gazing at the stars, with her chin tilted out in a proud way. Much love!

This. LOVE these dragons! Fabulous Job Odeen!

I do really like the sprites, except for those chins! Not a fan of bulldog-chinned dragons - just looks too weird.

ETA: Pretty funny that practically everyone who whited out their text said almost the same things - over and over rolleyes.gif

Well that would be because it isn't supposed to be READ by anyone who doesn't want to read the speculations of others.

I s'pose.

I like their chins, it's what makes their heads looks like... let's see... a DRAGON?

I never expect cat chins or poodle chins in dragons.

I personally can't stop staring at TJ's dragons cause I personally love their sparkly silvery whitish light blue color. These guys looks so mystical and wonderful. Now I'm awfully torn as to whether I should name this new Celestial dragon after my moon-dragon goddess from my RP world, or continue with my plan to name a CB Lunar herald after her. ^-^

Has anyone a frozen S2 ? I want to see the noncorporeal sprite sad.gif

@PaintdGryphon:

Stage six: Someone points out that since the new dragons are SO GORGEOUS and ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, people should stop pointing out things they don't like about them. rolleyes.gif

Seriously, I find your comment highly disrespectful of people with different opinions. If you like heavy jawlines, fine. But please accept that tastes differ and that not everyone who isn't absolutely thrilled about those jaws has too many new drags and isn't interested anymore or follows some imaginary pattern of user behaviour.

user posted image

Aurelion Sol called. He wants his everything back.

Edited by chariset

Saddly i have to wait a bit for mine to hatch but it will be worth it. I have so many Dragons on here that are my fav and these beauties are one of them. biggrin.gif

Edited by Laryal

Where's the best place to find the new eggs? I can't find them anywhere!

@PaintdGryphon:

Stage six: Someone points out that since the new dragons are SO GORGEOUS and ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, people should stop pointing out things they don't like about them.  rolleyes.gif

Seriously, I find your comment highly disrespectful of people with different opinions. If you like heavy jawlines, fine. But please accept that tastes differ and that not everyone who isn't absolutely thrilled about those jaws has too many new drags and isn't interested anymore or follows some imaginary pattern of user behaviour.

I didn't see where she was bashing anyone. Just having a laugh at the progression every single new release goes through. And as she said, not just in this game. *shrug*

EDIT: Guardian, they are in all the biomes. They jut get grabbed quickly. The eggs change at the top of the hour and every 5 minutes after that (unless someone grabs one, in which case another egg replaces it). I hope that helps!

Edited by whoeverxwins

I have to admit I too am not a fan of the chin but I still love the concept of the dragons. Can't wait to see an adult in their corporal form.

Where's the best place to find the new eggs? I can't find them anywhere!

It's in any of the biomes, check every five-ten minutes, and click fast! Good luck!! biggrin.gif

Also, on topic, I don't honestly like the jaws of either since they jut out, but wanting the female's not to just because she's female would be kind of... a double standard? Like I'm not looking at this like it's some huge sexist issue but it does seem kind of petty to want a female dragon to look prettier than the male?

Of course, if that's not what you meant and you just dislike the jaws like I do, then whatever tongue.gif

I have to say though, as a space enthusiast, everything else is A+++ biggrin.gifD

I think these are beautiful, and I'm not sorry to say that over and over again so that (whatever anyone else thinks, which is fine and their business and everything) Odeen can know how much I love them.

Edited for stray comma

Edited by toyofubl

*insert mandatory joke about Deathwing's chin*

I was hoping they'd have a constellation theme. We so needed one of those. No time to do it myself.

Edited by Ashywolf

The design is reminding me of something. Very pretty. Odeen has some unique ideas. Well done!

Also, on topic, I don't honestly like the jaws of either since they jut out, but wanting the female's not to just because she's female would be kind of... a double standard? Like I'm not looking at this like it's some huge sexist issue but it does seem kind of petty to want a female dragon to look prettier than the male?

kind of ironic since in nature its the males that always seem super pretty while the females are always dull and ugly. so that males can kinda show off and all that for the girls. xd.png

I didn't see where she was bashing anyone. Just having a laugh at the progression every single new release goes through. And as she said, not just in this game. *shrug*

Indeed, it was a laugh, and an obvious (to me, anyway) over-dramatization. Quite frankly, I fall within several of the stages myself, especially impatience, whining (mostly to self), conspiracy-theorizing, and obsessive-compulsive collecting. :3

And not just on this game. LULZ

To me, the chins don't look like the stereotypical dragon. But since all creatures are different, I like the mixup in it.

Quite unique and intriguing. I wish I could catch some. I'm enjoying the lovely strengths and unusual presence of the Celestial eggs. Enjoy! wink.gif

I like their chins, mainly because they remind me of Batman's in the new Batman v. Superman movie. laugh.gif

I finally caught my sixth egg! Good luck to those still hunting!

I didn't see where she was bashing anyone.  Just having a laugh at the progression every single new release goes through.  And as she said, not just in this game.  *shrug*

No, not bashing anyone (I didn't say that), but I must admit that I didn't see it as laughing at people, either, more as a rebuke and a complaint. And I think such generalisations are usually unfair.

Back on topic: I just found that the names Celestial Jaws and Jaws from Outer Space were still available. laugh.gif