TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Was looking on some click sites and there seem to be a lot of them with pretty big holes in them. I'm thinking we are going to see hatchlings soon. wink.gif

Was looking on some click sites and there seem to be a lot of them with pretty big holes in them.  I'm thinking we are going to see hatchlings soon. wink.gif

Anyone who caught them straight away will be hatching in just under one and a half hrs if they incubated them

Edited by Paige201208

Were these only grabbable on April First? D: D: D:

no they are still dropping just going really fast.

no they are still dropping just going really fast.

Oh, thank god! I thought I had missed them! ;u; Gonna go get egglocked now, I guess

I can't believe it. I just missed a pink pyralspite and a copper because I was egg locked with these new releases! I'm very tempted to try and hatch them all with my green dragon. Does anyone think I should?

That is fairly risky. If it doesn't work out, you'll lose those egg spaces for 24 hours, so tread carefully. wink.gif

@Eos I did it and only one died. I abandoned one and got a silver lunar herald! So I'm happy with my actions. But I highly doubt I'll ever do it again...

My eggs are-

Egg Actions 1,233 300 1 ---- egg sequence 1 at 5d 2hr

Egg Actions 1,349 306 1 ---- egg sequence 2, at 4d 2hr

and some others with lower views n higher times, no cracks yet.

It would be fun if no one guessed it yet, for sure!

HOOO goodmorning all, Just checked my scroll and all of my eggs are hatching! They are all at stage 5 at the moment which is awesome, can't wait to see what happens to my hatchies.

I'll be sure to keep everyone well informed about color changes.

Eggs should be hatching now. (Mine would've been, but the first one I bit and turned into a Vampire out of fear they may disappear tongue.gif ).

Basic questions to solve: Is there a "Release" option available on the hatchling's Actions screen?

What color are your S1's?

Anything else unusual?

I somehow get the feeling that these are going to end up as really weird or ugly dragons. After all, they look so cool as eggs and hatchlings - and they were released on April Fool's Day.

I don't think the adult sprite is gonna look anything close to what the hatchlings look like.

Got a hatchling! Dark in color, has an abandon option like a normal hatchling. I don't want to freeze it to see if it's got a release option too, though.

I somehow get the feeling that these are going to end up as really weird or ugly dragons. After all, they look so cool as eggs and hatchlings - and they were released on April Fool's Day.

I don't think the adult sprite is gonna look anything close to what the hatchlings look like.

*whispers ominously* Roosters... ugly roosters...

I don't know why one of my eggs change to another colour.

They have a custom hatching sequence. o3o

They have a custom hatching sequence. o3o

They do have a custom hatching sequence but the egg should never become opaque during any point of it.

The best punchline takes a while to set up.

I have concerns

They do have a custom hatching sequence but the egg should never become opaque during any point of it.

Oh. There was a mixup, we got space chicken eggs instead. Carry on.

I've got three different colors of egg right now. The ones with the fewest clicks are light, and have a vague outline of the dragon fetus. In the middle are darker ones. The ones with the most clicks are light again, and with what appears to be a clearer outline of the fetus, but no obvious cracks (unless the outline is composed partly of cracks).