TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Wow I wasn't expecting a new breed this quickly I sure hope they are still dropping anyone know if they are and what bio domes them are dropping in  because I've just got to catch some of these cuties smile.gif

They are still dropping (I just saw one). They drop in all biomes and the description is "This translucent egg shines like starlight"

They are still dropping (I just saw one). They drop in all biomes and the description is "This translucent egg shines like starlight"

Oh thank goodness and thank you for letting me know what a relief laugh.gif

Wow I wasn't expecting a new breed this quickly I sure hope they are still dropping anyone know if they are and what bio domes them are dropping in because I've just got to catch some of these cuties smile.gif

Yes, I have absolutely seen them--try at the 5 min drops, people have had good luck grabbing them then. And they drop in all biomes, you'd probably have the best luck camping out in whichever biome has the fewest people.

The description is 'This translucent egg shines like starlight.' Good luck!

Anyone else notice the layout of the view pages for their dragons having changed? Does this have anything to do with this?

eta: Screenshot

As for theories: I like the idea of them reproducing in a special way. The infection thing sounds pretty reasonable what with not breeding like others and not being able to get rid of them (release them). biggrin.gif

Couldn't see your screenshot, having trouble opening certain things at the moment but the scroll change is completely seperate see this link if you are interested

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=9164852

Yes, I have absolutely seen them--try at the 5 min drops, people have had good luck grabbing them then. And they drop in all biomes, you'd probably have the best luck camping out in whichever biome has the fewest people.

The description is 'This translucent egg shines like starlight.' Good luck!

Thank you smile.gif

Well I wasn't able to catch one. Congrats to everyone that did.

Keep trying. I just caught 2 in the last 20 minutes or so. smile.gif

Edited by Fig

The best punchline takes a while to set up.

I shall now refer to you as Odeevil. I really think it is going to be something no one has guessed at yet.

Edited by ainisarie

Ok these eggs are just acting weird laugh.gif

When I went to bed all my egg were able to see dragon inside, when I got up one had solidified and now another one has too so I have 2 solid and 2 Translucent hmmm.

Great work Odeen wub.gif

Wait, it has! I thought the dark one was just the clear one on a dark background, what's this?

Wait, it has! I thought the dark one was just the clear one on a dark background, what's this?

TJ's did this last night--after it started cracking it was briefly solid in appearance, then it went back to being translucent.

The nontranslucent one is just the normal Stage 2 hatch sequence.

I'm so pleased with the Banner and Drop Eggs that I caught and the Easter Eggs that I found, again Thank You all Spriters and TJ biggrin.gif

At the stage 1 crack my egg has solidified and now you cant see the dragon inside... interesting....

My eggs are also cracking and becoming solid/transparent. I just can't wait to see what these dragons really are.

I can't find this egg...

Wait... DID I SERIOUSLY MISS 3 RELEASES/EVENTS IN A ROW?!

AAAAAAARGH

well time to find it if i can

Kind of remind me of a tardis. And the fact that people have commented on time being ADDED to their eggs/hatchies, makes me wonder if they are some kind of time-traveling dragon.

Kind of remind me of a tardis. And the fact that people have commented on time being ADDED to their eggs/hatchies, makes me wonder if they are some kind of time-traveling dragon.

What sort of comments have there been about added time? ohmy.gif

What sort of comments have there been about added time? ohmy.gif

It was much earlier in the thread. A user commented about time being added and taken away from the eggs on their scroll, but no one else could confirm that it was happening to their eggs.

Yes and I think everyone thought I was crazy

hmmm...... maybe I am laugh.gif

They are sticking to the right time now so who knows

Edited by Paige201208

It was much earlier in the thread. A user commented about time being added and taken away from the eggs on their scroll, but no one else could confirm that it was happening to their eggs.

Hm interesting though Also i Had to fog all mine since two are soft shell that i cought this morning.I do hope they get better not unfoging till later tomorrow night though just in case.

Anyone else notice the layout of the view pages for their dragons having changed? Does this have anything to do with this?

eta: Screenshot

As for theories: I like the idea of them reproducing in a special way. The infection thing sounds pretty reasonable what with not breeding like others and not being able to get rid of them (release them). biggrin.gif

The mobile site has changed as well. I don't believe that it has much to do with it other than updates. Looks nice, though.

As for the color change of the eggs....I have noticed that they look solid on dark backgrounds...but the same eggs are transparent on light backgrounds. And none of mine have started hatching yet, so it doesn't have anything to do with that. (as far as I've seen)

I can't believe it. I just missed a pink pyralspite and a copper because I was egg locked with these new releases! I'm very tempted to try and hatch them all with my green dragon. Does anyone think I should?

I incubated two of my eggs, they are at 4 days and 11 hours, 875/320/1... and they didn't change the appearance. I wonder if every player has different stages, that might be totally random unsure.gif

I incubated two of my eggs, they are at 4 days and 11 hours, 875/320/1... and they didn't change the appearance. I wonder if every player has different stages, that might be totally random  unsure.gif

Mine are stage 3 cracking at 1,107/427/2 at 4 days and 5 hours (my lowest views highest time egg)

Edited by Pokemonfan13