TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

Urgh, these are not fun to try and grab...

Managed to grab a few of the Blue Stone ones, but the desert exclusive one is next to impossible....

Edited by CharonDusk

Well, this was unexpected - while trying for at least one of the desert eggs I ended up locking myself with two blue ones and three desert ones - great when your eggs decide to hatch during an hour drop xd.png

I've been nocturnal and I still missed this release x) Hopefully these keep dropping for a little while, I'm egglocked.

Very pretty, can't wait to see the adults!

Locked with 4 Golds and 2 Blues. Wanted 3 and 3 but can't say I'm complaining since the Gold ones seemed more difficult to grab so at least I got those out of the way. Now off to wait for 11 hours until I have room again.

Thank you TJ and spriters ^^

Edited by Isuzu

Beautiful eggs, but really hard to catch. I finally got up to 4 orange and 3 blue, but I was near despair before I finally got lucky at the 7am drop.

I think these are slowly getting easier to catch. I caught five blues and one orange, and my sister did the other way around - five oranges and one blue. Once the cooldown is over we'll perform the necessary trades and end up both having an even number of these new babies. wub.gif

I struggled to get that one orange that I have, to be honest, but she had more luck. smile.gif

It's good to see some new permanent dragons! I hope my internet connection's good enough to catch them without too much trouble.

I've caught two goldens and one blue so far. One more blue and I'll be egg-locked.

Edited by obelisk_light

Being away and semi-inactive has its perks - six eggslots free meant grabbing three of each. (No way am I dropping my all-number CB Red I caught last night.) Love the colours, thanks spriters! smile.gif

Yay! New dragons again smile.gif Glad I decided to check in today!

Congrats to the spriters on their releases!

Good thing I got into the habit of only picking up 3 AP eggs at a time.

Now to catch some new dragons!

I think I recognize one of them...maybe.

Got the orange one!! A newbie question: how long will they drop like this?? Just cause i'll have some free space in 6-7 hours, and i would like to grab other two of them biggrin.gif

Just curious, as this is my first time with a new release and getting them from the caves: how long will this last? I wanted to pick up one of those desert ones, but my new spot will be open in like, 12 hours... D: I am NOT dropping my current eggs for it.

Pretty eggs. And a new spriter for the cave. I'm excited for that. Congratulations, NiramiTheRaven196!

I found them a little challenging to catch, but I think neither my computer nor internet connection is entirely healthy right now. I did finally catch enough orange ones this morning, plus I caught two of the blue ones late last night. Once I get another pair of blue ones I'll be happy for the time being. Just got to hatch something first. (Oh, for that bonus egg slot that was suggested awhile back!)

ETA: Natakiro: the new eggs are permanent so even if you don't catch any right away you should be able to get them later. The flood where just these drop usually last 12 to 24 hours, depending on how rare they are and how many people are taking how many. It's tough to really predict. Even once other eggs start mixing in these should be pretty easy to catch for a few days at least.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Normal Releases usually last 3 days with normal eggs mixing in after about 24 hours or so. After the 3 days, they will stop dropping in mass like this. However, since normal Releases are permanent, unlike holiday releases, you will still be able to hunt for and catch them in the cave.

Oh. I was ninja.gif'd.

So beautiful eggs and descriptions.

And I like the orange one, I'll breed them with shiny dragons.

Thank you TJ! smile.gif

I'm glad I decided to keep my slots open just in case. biggrin.gif

The eggs are beautiful and the s2 hatchlings look very nice! Thank you, TJ and spriters!

Hooray for new dragons!

I know the Brown one, but I can't figure out the Green one.

I remember the brown one! I am so excited, although I can't remember any details about it, I remember noting it as something I really wish that could be in cave. I can't wait for them to grow! ^.^

I can't particularly remember the blue one, though.