TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

I actually had a weird dream about a new release happening. Quite happy it became a reality! laugh.gif

These eggs are gorgeous and I cant wait to see the fully grown dragons! Thanks TJ!

With the blues available in every biome, and the oranges only in the Desert, you'd think the oranges might be a bit rare. But hearing how everyone loves the blues, it may just be opposite!!

Got one! yay! Have to wait three hours now. Sigh.

Edited by SkinDrake

Yay new dragons!! biggrin.gif

Got a Blue one fairly easy, and now finally an Orange after an hour of trying biggrin.gif Will have to be content with that I think though it would have been lovely to get couples

Oh gosh not a rare called by so many....

Well I managed to grab two gold and one blue, good enough for me now! Off to bed x)

I wouldn't place any certainty on rarity guesses this early on in the drop. You can't really tell until much later how rare they'll end up being.

e: Also, I REALLY like the blues; they remind me of hummingbirds.

Edited by Guillotine

Just managed to catch 7 of the new orange eggs at the last 5 minute drop blink.gif i suppose 3 get put up for trade in 5 hours for 3 blue ones biggrin.gif

Thank you all for the new release...

Edited by J'Adore Julez

I really like what I see so far for the All Biomes dragon ♥ Desert one doesn't look bad either ☺

I had a feeling there might be a release this weekend and I'm so glad there really is one! laugh.gif

Managed to catch one of the blue ones right away, let's see how it will go with the ones from the desert.

I am down, hunting for two hours now and only got three Blues.

No chance to get the orange with my bad connection and clicking reflexes.

And as always I will have no chances in trading, because I have no good trading material (the 2nd gen prizes or CB metals, everyone wants).

Maybe I should quit the game - getting to old for the hunting stress.

Wait a bit until you try again... now everything is new and EVERYBODY tries to catch them.

Many accounts will soon be locked.

I did that when I had a very bad connection as well, I recently upgraded a lot but still wait a few hours. ^^

I can't wait to get my hands on these babies! Something new to hunt after all this time. wub.gif Hope that switching to Chrome is gonna bring me more luck.

Three of each, and locked until tonight for my 7th. These were easier for me to catch than many new dragon drops preceding them.

Aaaah, finally a new release! Thanks TJ and spriters!!

The orange ones were really tough to catch. Cute shinny hatchie, I like it. Just please don't be rare... Congrats Infinis and Shajana!

The blue ones were easier to get. Probably because they drop in every biome? I looove the colors, and the hatchie. wub.gif Congrats on your first release NiramiTheRaven!

I only have 1 free eggslot and a lousy connection *sigh* hopefully they´ll still drop tomorrow when I unlock...

Very easy catches for me. biggrin.gif

4 of the Blues and 3 of the Orange ones, so i'm luckily locked for now....

Thanks for the new release!

Managed to grab three orange and two blue. I love eggs, blue hatchies are...ok-ish? but the oragne ones are cuuute! Wish there was a way to freeze eggs, to they could stay on our scrolls forever smile.gif

I was wondering if the orange ones had disappeared from the Completed List for releasing purposes or not! Looks like they did. happy.gif Yay, pretty dragons~

*nabbed herself two of those, needs to organise some egg space for anything else*

Thanks for the release!

[ Edit: Made space and am egg-locked, yaaay~ ]

Edited by pinkgothic

Took some effort, but I managed to lock myself finally. :3

Three blues and four oranges~

Yessssssssss! Great thing to wake up to. biggrin.gif

Cant wait to see the adults

Omg why did I have to be egglocked >.< Will these only be released for one day?

No, they'll be on forever. smile.gif

OMG, I love the orange one!!! I can't wait to catch mine! biggrin.gif

Finally nabbed myself 5 of the gold/orange ones and 2 of the blues.

They do look interesting, kind of like a mix of mutamore and anagallis babies as far as poses and shading go. I can't wait to see the adults!

Thank you TJ and spriters!

[Edit:] Perhaps the blues don't have dismorphism and the gold/orange ones do? Because TJ got 2 of the blues and 3 of the gold/orange ones. Honestly their colour reminds me of antique rich, dark gold with a lil mix of copper. I wonder if they are just shiny or could be in the metal category? Maybe something like bronze? Though it doesn't look quite like bronze, if not at all. Not saying anything about the rarity of those since I have no idea how that'd work.

Also blinding light? Could they be another "healer" or white mage dragon (lore-wise not BSA) like whites?

Edited by animaddness

Oooooooooooo, I love the blue hatchie! Can't wait to see the adult.