TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

Oh gosh not a rare called by so many....

Well I managed to grab two gold and one blue, good enough for me now! Off to bed x)

The 5-minute drops are lasting 10 seconds...

Am aiming for 3 of each, just need one more blue. I love iridescent eggs, so these are awesome. tongue.gif

The blue egg hatched and the hatchie is adorable!

Another wyvern awesome!!! biggrin.gif

At least he looks like he only has 2 feet maybe I cant see it very well though...

Edited by acm1923

I'm giving up.

First release I ever do u.u

I'm feeling nausea because of lack of sleep, I really need to go to bed X_x

Hope they're still dropping in the morning!

I'm giving up.

First release I ever do u.u

I'm feeling nausea because of lack of sleep, I really need to go to bed X_x

Hope they're still dropping in the morning!

Im sure they will be, I have been at it since midnight and finally have my pair so im off to bed myself. Good Luck! biggrin.gif

So I really want to call the yellow hatchies Sol dragons. Because what gives off blinding light in the desert? The sun...Sol is Latin for sun...it fits >.>

What adorable hatchies wub.gif Congratulations to Infinis and Shajana on their latest release, and an extra special congratulations to NiramiTheRaven196 for their first release and subsequently becoming an official in-cave artist! biggrin.gif

@JBluewind: Usually when TJ has more than one egg, it's because the adults (or hatchlings too) will have dimorphism.

Edited by bluesonic1

Does anyone know if the orange ones have a variation since TJ has 3 of them?

Three means dimorphic adults but non-dimorphic hatchies.

Congrats, NiramiTheRaven196! And Infinis and Shajana.

Im sure they will be, I have been at it since midnight and finally have my pair so im off to bed myself. Good Luck! biggrin.gif

Thank you! ^w^

I surely hope the will :3

Have a lovely night ^^

So I really want to call the yellow hatchies Sol dragons. Because what gives off blinding light in the desert? The sun...Sol is Latin for sun...it fits >.>

Actually, I would think it's the sand in the desert that gives off a blinding light, as it reflects the sunlight. The same happens with snow in a snowy landscape (if the sun is shining brightly) and when you drive on an new asphalt concrete road after it has just rained and the sun is shining. smile.gif

Actually, I would think it's the sand in the desert that gives off a blinding light, as it reflects the sunlight. The same happens with snow in a snowy landscape (if the sun is shining brightly) and when you drive on an new asphalt concrete road after it has just rained and the sun is shining. smile.gif

Maybe you are right but I don't normally see sand shining brightly. I see the sun shining and reflective looming dust notes dancing in the bright sun beams.

Only time will tell what these dergs actually are...they are cute anyhows!

Obviously egglocked, and I can't dump anything but.. Thank you TJ and spriters!

I love the colour of the blue stone eggs/hatchies. I hope the adult dragon will match. I kept thinking how sad it was we had no other species with the Xenowyrm Chronos shade and these would be so perfect biggrin.gif

LOL....I was in the Coast at the top of the hours, hitting f5 like crazy, clicking madly.....and I am egglocked now with 7 blues!!! I only need 4, so will probably try to trade for oranges.

Holy crap! I am having no luck at all wth the orange eggs. I three of the blue ones though.

Edited by DragonNeko

I am down, hunting for two hours now and only got three Blues.

No chance to get the orange with my bad connection and clicking reflexes.

And as always I will have no chances in trading, because I have no good trading material (the 2nd gen prizes or CB metals, everyone wants).

Maybe I should quit the game - getting to old for the hunting stress.

These eggs look really awesome, especially because I like shiny things. Even more if the shiny thing has a bluish color. I already have two eggs of each color, but I'm trying to catch a third one of both.

I am having no luck with getting any of these :'3 Oh well, in time! If our internet could stop crashing for once...

Oh yay, got one!

Edited by rampaging wyvern