TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

Tip for those having trouble catching. Don't bother with the 5 minute drops hit the hour...they last longer and appear to have more eggs. Also close every tab BUT DC. The minute before the hour head to the Desert biome and start refreshing. As soon as eggs start to appear CTRL click the first egg you see before refreshing and repeating. Keep this up until the eggs run out and then you can close your tabs and check to see if you got anything. This was my strategy and I walked away from an hour drop with 2 orange and a blue all from desert plus a blue I nabbed luckily in volcano. I'm also on a kindle fire which means I wasn't even able to employed CTRL click. Plus I had lag so bad that at one point my whole tab froze and I had to quickly close it and open a new one...interestingly enough the click that froze my tab actually nabbed me the blue from desert. ;p

If you get too many of one color you can always head to the trade threads later to swap. Or Biome swap the blue eggs if need be.

Also every time you see that 'This egg has been grabbed already' message...you may have missed that egg but that's one less egg slot that can be filled by the next egg you come across. Eventually people will slow down as the more avid hunters with decent net speed lock themselves ...or even the supremely lucky all nighters like me. I have about a day before stuff hatches and allows me to grab more >.<

How adorable! Thank you, TJ! Spriters, these hatchies are just too cute for words! *cuddles them*

Always late to the party lol so the brighter yellow sprite is S1 version hatchling?

The blue ungendered hatchling has such a cute little butt! I need to freeze a zillion of those.

forgot all about the regular releases, it's been so long with all the holiday stuff.

time to rally the troops, biggrin.gif

Thanks a bunch, can't wait to see the adults!

How long do these eggs stay in the cave? An entire row appeared, I got 1, and then when I refreshed, it was gone! Are these going to be super rares like the Alamandines? blink.gif

The desert is INSANE. I have no idea how I'm gonna catch a couple.

The desert is INSANE. I have no idea how I'm gonna catch a couple.

I'm having no trouble with the Desert! You catch me some blue ones, I'll catch you some Desert ones! laugh.gif

Gorgeous eggs, though! I have GOT to get as many as I can.

How long do these eggs stay in the cave? An entire row appeared, I got 1, and then when I refreshed, it was gone! Are these going to be super rares like the Alamandines? blink.gif

That's not uncommon with the 5-minute drops, which it looks like you posted just after. Not as many eggs are dropped as at the top of the hour, so they disappear quickly.

It's too early to tell what rarity these will be, just wait a few days.

Edited by Dimar

OMG...It got released...congrats *clap* because that is my favorite dragon (or one of them). I now want one of the desert ones more than ever.

I had no trouble catching them. I easily snagged 3 desert ones, and two blue ones. I'm keeping my paper tho.

I'm having no trouble with the Desert! You catch me some blue ones, I'll catch you some Desert ones! laugh.gif

Gorgeous eggs, though! I have GOT to get as many as I can.

I'll take you up on that offer if I can get some blues sleep.gif;

Also kind of sad to see people already trading them, I guess it's better for players with bad connection but are those players really going to have xenos and trios to trade? Staph bein greedy people.

It was such a surprise to wake and see two new releases ohmy.gif

I have got three of each colour. I traded two CB Xenos for three new release eggs on low-time (6dyas 14hrs) so it's all good biggrin.gif *phew*

Thank you for the new release, DC smile.gif

Edited by Sinion Kabe

I'll take you up on that offer if I can get some blues sleep.gif;

Also kind of sad to see people already trading them, I guess it's better for players with bad connection but are those players really going to have xenos and trios to trade? Staph bein greedy people.

Unfortunately, that's how new releases always seem to go :/

I mean, in my case, I had some eggs up for trade that were getting zero interest, so for me it's easy to just switch over to asking for the new release I can't get because of being egg-locked, and bam, got rid of all but one of the eggs I had.

But then, I suppose that fuels people asking for rares for their new releases. However, there are some ridiculous prices out there. I'm just waiting to see the ones asking for CB Golds or 2nd gen prizes for them.... :/

The orange ones might be Stardust, between the dusty egg and the blinding scales. Dunno about the blue one.

Who thinks the blue is going to be rarer than the orange? The blue egg drops last much shorter than the orange drops, and the desert is PACKED with people.

This is the first time a dragon's been released that I actually recognize, and I'm super excited! <3

Who thinks the blue is going to be rarer than the orange? The blue egg drops last much shorter than the orange drops, and the desert is PACKED with people.

But the blue drops everywhere and the orange only in one biome.

It's always like that with a new release. The Almandines were as easy to catch as the Pyros and Spessartines - AT THE TIME ! The rarity kicked in later.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Looking at them in my scroll, the orange comes between Anagallis and Balloons, and the blue comes between Royal Crimsons and Seasonals. Bit of useless information there for people xd.png

Also, the blue egg looks familiar but I have no idea which dragon it belongs to xd.png

But the blue drops everywhere and the orange only in one biome.

Yes, that too.

I've seen people asking for hatchlings of the new dragon. To those people: Good luck.

Edited by MadameZ

I think I know how the orange one will look as adult, and if I'm right they will be amazing! I loved them in the completed list, your best job Nirami !