TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

I find it easier to nap holiday drops than these... O.o...

How long will this release last? I hope it will go for the day or something at least, because it's increasingly difficult to get any of those orange eggs xd.png

I didn't have any trouble getting two of each, but I was hunting right after they dropped. Really glad I had four slots open and two of each Influence! I'm egglocked now so I'll have to wait to hunt Springs, but it's worth it for new dragons!

These feel oddly familiar. I think I saw these when they were works in progress but can't seem to put my finger on what they are...>.<

Wow, new eggs. Lovely surprise. biggrin.gif

4am release though? I thought TJ had changed it to 5pm on Saturdays? ninja.gif

Lucky I stayed up this late, or I wouldn't have known.

Got 3 of each now, so I can go to bed happy. Thanks TJ and spriters. Can't wait to see what they turn out like. biggrin.gif

Managed to collect two of each; I'm happy! I'll have to get ready to do some gender swapping when they hatch, as I highly doubt they'll cooperate into two of each gender. xd.png

How many hours do these drops last? I want to know if I'll have to drop my red CB to grab another of these :/

Edited by andromedae

Woobles... got two orange and one blue... now I'm egg locked for a handful of hours... until then!!!! *Pumps fist determined*

How many hours do these drops last?

These are permanent dragons so you will be able to catch them "forever". The flood will probably last around 12 hours, then you will start to see some of the other eggs being dropped, gradually increasing in number with time until they drop at the rate determined by their rarity.

Why aren't TJ's eggs hatching yet? They are under 4 days and I would think that they would be getting a lot of views.

Wow. Didn't expect a new release tonight!! I managed to grab just one of the blues in the last 5 minute drop!

His eggs are cracking.. I just want a glimpse of the new babies before I trudge off to bed.. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Well, this has been the hardest release for me in a while — I've been though several short drops and one hourly, and have one orange egg for my efforts. A couple more tries before giving up for later…